JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you have it.

So the voice did not tell the truth, it was not the speaker son.

That's your answer? The speaker said "son", but didn't mean it.

Hmmm.
no, you say,

we said the voice spoke truth, but we say was the voice God voice?. it'n not a matter of TRUTH, but who the was?. again peoduce the scriptures that say this was God's voice at the baptism.

when the angel spoke to abraham what did the angel say?, listen, Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me".

withheld thy son from "me", but was it not the angel speaking?.... (smile).

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the LORD is "YHWH" who you say is JESUS, and the BIBLE say the "LORD" is the Father, listen again, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

now unless you have a God MIGHTIER than the all mighty, please post the scripture to that effect.

PICJAG.

Mightier than the almighty? Why are we looking for that? I don't understand your objection to taking these words at face value.

I don't have a problem with Jesus being YHWH, but it seems you do. Who do you think these Ones are?

Look at Zechariah, YHWH will stand on the mount of Olives. Who do you suppose will stand there?

Much love!
mark

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mightier than the almighty? Why are we looking for that? I don't understand your objection to taking these words at face value.

I don't have a problem with Jesus being YHWH, but it seems you do. Who do you think these Ones are?

Look at Zechariah, YHWH will stand on the mount of Olives. Who do you suppose will stand there?

Much love!
mark

To be quite honest I don't understand the point he is trying to make either... it seems near nonsensical and very hard to understand for me as well...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we said the voice spoke truth, but we say was the voice God voice?. it'n not a matter of TRUTH, but who the was?. again peoduce the scriptures that say this was God's voice at the baptism.

If we are agreed that the voice spoke truth, why can we not accept what the voice said? The Speaker spoke to the Son. Why is that so difficult?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
mark
but did you not say Jesus is YHWH? so it's JESUS who will be standing on the mount of Olives.
and is not "YHWH" the LORD all caps. and the LORD" is the "I AM" the almighty God, the "Father".

so you need to explain why the Father is Jesus... (smile)

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Lord Jesus don't have a biological, nor a Spiritual father. this is what we being saying all alone, "Father" is a title, not a person. and the Lord Jesus is the EQUAL "share" of that Spirit (without flesh).

so the title "Father" and "Son" are only titles of the same one "Diversified" Spirit with flesh & Blood (Son). without Flesh and blood, (Father).

What Scripture tells us that Jesus does not have a father? Considering the many times Scripture tells us that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He has a Father in heaven, why would you not believe that?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are agreed that the voice spoke truth, why can we not accept what the voice said? The Speaker spoke to the Son. Why is that so difficult?
we agree that the voice spoke TRUTH,

question, "do the angel of the LORD have a Son?, listen, Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me".

so was it God voice from heaven? no.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Scripture tells us that Jesus does not have a father? Considering the many times Scripture tells us that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He has a Father in heaven, why would you not believe that?
read Post #766

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now you two must reconcile Jesus as the Father, because the LORD, all caps is the "YHWH" who is the "Almighty God" who is the Father.

OK, your answers.

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read Post #766

I have. But it does not answer my question. You simply restate your assertion that there is no Father and Son as such. But no Biblical foundation, just the assertion.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Picjag,

Let's look at where YHWH is identified as the Father. Can you pick out a verse and post it?

Much love!
mark
did, now the evidence. the term "LORD"
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.

and the definition say FROM H1961

and H1961 is "I AM" taken from the tetragrammaton, which is "YHWH".

is that plain, and to the point.

My source Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
or you can use any dictionary.

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now you two must reconcile Jesus as the Father, because the LORD, all caps is the "YHWH" who is the "Almighty God" who is the Father.

OK, your answers.

PICJAG.

Scripture please.

Hebrews 1:5 KJV
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

2 John vs. 3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

2 John vs. 9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2 Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

This just goes on. How could someone deny this?

Much love!
mark

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did, now the evidence. the term "LORD"
H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.

and the definition say FROM H1961

and H1961 is "I AM" taken from the tetragrammaton, which is "YHWH".

is that plain, and to the point.

My source Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
or you can use any dictionary.

PICJAG.

So . . . what verse are you looking at?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you must not be reading my post, the scripture is plain, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

see post #776 again.

PICJAG.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you must not be reading my post, the scripture is plain, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

see post #776 again.

PICJAG.

No, I'm reading your post.

Where exactly does this passage state that YHWH is the Father?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said,

see post #776 again.

PICJAG.

No, I'm reading your post.
Where exactly does this passage state that YHWH is the Father?

I just gave it to you. Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

is there anyone GREATER than the "almighty" God?. if so book chapter and verse please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now the trinitarian have said, JESUS is YHWH, the LORD. now they have to reconcile the Lord Jesus as the "LORD" YHWH who is the Father.

for their trinity doctrine clearly states the Father is not the son, and vice versa.

but they admit that the Person in John 1:3 is the SAME Person in Isaiah 44:24 who is the LORD.

this is the dilemma they are in.

but not only that, they must also reconcile now, John 1:1. because if the Lord Jesus is the YHWH, the almighty God, who was "with" the Word who is, Jesus, who, is YHWH, who is the LORD.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, (JESUS, YHWH), and the Word, (YHWH, JESUS) was with God (??????), and the Word, (JESUS, YHWH) was God, (?????)".

we use (?????) here to see if they are going to place someone here. because the "Almghty" God, they has identified as JESUS who is the YHWH, the LORD, the Father.

now there are two actions the trinitarian can take.

#1. they can just recant and go back to their old saying, Jesus is the Son. but that would put them right back in contention with the scriptures in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

OR,

#2. if they stay with JESUS as YHWH, the LORD God almighty, then they will have to put another Person in the space of (?????), for God. and that's a no, no, because if they would do that, they will in essence be admitting two separate and distinct Gods. and that's polytheism.

we wish we could help, but I'm sure they will come up with something...... might not be the truth, but something I'm sure.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
no one touched the John 1:1 statement? well I wonder why.

do not the trinity doctrine states the Father is not the Son and vice versa?
one poster stated that the "Lord" and "LORD" is the same God but not the same PERSON. yet stated that the PERSON in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 is the same PERSON. do one see the conflict? let's bring this out

the "Lord" Jesus, (now, per the trinitarian), is "YHWH" the "LORD", all caps. this statement just destroys any trinity doctrine. here's why.

#1. by the Lord Jesus being the "YHWH", he's "LORD", meaning the "Father". why do we say this, because the scriptures states ... Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

clear as a bell, the "LORD, all caps is the "ALIGHTY" God. and the LORD said that he is "I" which is a single desigination. and since the trinitarian now say that JESUS is the "YHWH", ok where is the "Son" now? remember the LORD, the "YHWH" said he is "I" one PERSON. and if JESUS is the "I" then there is no second PERSON.

we will make this simple.

Genesis 28:10 "And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.
Genesis 28:11 "And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
Genesis 28:12 "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
Genesis 28:13 "And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed".

Just one more. Jeremiah 1:9 "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth".

this eliminates any notions that the "YHWH" the LORD is a single PERSON. and there are many more ststement like these in the bible.

well now, the Lord Jesus who is the Word is the LORD, "YHWH" who is ONE person. now the trinitarian is missing a person in their trinity.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.
no one touched the John 1:1 statement? well I wonder why.

do not the trinity doctrine states the Father is not the Son and vice versa?
one poster stated that the "Lord" and "LORD" is the same God but not the same PERSON. yet stated that the PERSON in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 is the same PERSON. do one see the conflict? let's bring this out

the "Lord" Jesus, (now, per the trinitarian), is "YHWH" the "LORD", all caps. this statement just destroys any trinity doctrine. here's why.

#1. by the Lord Jesus being the "YHWH", he's "LORD", meaning the "Father". why do we say this, because the scriptures states ... Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

clear as a bell, the "LORD, all caps is the "ALIGHTY" God. and the LORD said that he is "I" which is a single desigination. and since the trinitarian now say that JESUS is the "YHWH", ok where is the "Son" now? remember the LORD, the "YHWH" said he is "I" one PERSON. and if JESUS is the "I" then there is no second PERSON.

we will make this simple.

Genesis 28:10 "And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran.
Genesis 28:11 "And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
Genesis 28:12 "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
Genesis 28:13 "And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed".

Just one more. Jeremiah 1:9 "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth".

this eliminates any notions that the "YHWH" the LORD is a single PERSON. and there are many more ststement like these in the bible.

well now, the Lord Jesus who is the Word is the LORD, "YHWH" who is ONE person. now the trinitarian is missing a person in their trinity.

PICJAG.
Why argue with a blind man? One who makes God out to be a split personality rather than agree with the bible in the simplest ways.