JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, the triune God did not die on the cross. His human body and soul did. We are body, soul and spirit. Jesus is body, soul and God.

THE SYMBOL OF CHALCEDON

We, then, following the holy Fathers, all with one consent, teach men to confess one and the same Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the same perfect in Godhead and also perfect in manhood; truly God and truly man, of a reasonable [rational] soul and body; consubstantial [coessential] with us according to the manhood; in all things like unto us, without sin; begotten before all ages of the Father according to the Godhead, and in these latter days, for us and for our salvation, born of the Virgin Mary, the mother of God, according to the Manhood; one and the same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prophets from the beginning [have declared] concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself has taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us.
so are you saying that YHWH had a body?

PICJAG

D

Dave L

so how is the the son the YHWH with a body and the Father YHWH with a body at the same time. please explain.

for did you not say that YHWH is Jesus.

PICJAG.
“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” (Colossians 2:9) (KJV 1900)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” (Colossians 2:9) (KJV 1900)
ok, if in him dwells the fullness of the Godhead how did he JESUS, YHWH make all things and was alone and by himself. for clearly the scriptures states that JESUS alone made all things.... being YHWH, so then if Jesus is YHWH is he not the Father? yes or no.

if yes then it's only ONE PERSON dwelling in that one Body, if no please explain
PICJAG

D

Dave L

ok, if in him dwells the fullness of the Godhead how did he JESUS, YHWH make all things and was alone and by himself. for clearly the scriptures states that JESUS alone made all things.... being YHWH, so then if Jesus is YHWH is he not the Father? yes or no.

if yes then it's only ONE PERSON dwelling in that one Body, if no please explain
PICJAG
Jesus Christ is the NT name for the triune YAHWEH. Jesus the man did not have a human spirit (person). He had only a human body and soul (mind). His Spirit is the triune God who speaks in the second person of the eternal Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ is the NT name for the triune YAHWEH. Jesus the man did not have a human spirit (person). He had only a human body and soul (mind). His Spirit is the triune God who speaks in the second person of the eternal Son of God.
ERROR, did you not say that JESUS is YHWH, and YHWH alread had a soul. Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them". so YHWH got another "soul?", are you kidding.
now, let's eliminate this nonsense of any triune YAHWEH.

did you not say that YHWH is JESUS? yes you did. now is not Jesus the Son?

scripture, Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand".

clearly the "LORD" is the Father, and the Father is the "Almighty". Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

so JESUS is that YHWH who is LORD, who is FATHER. supportive scripture, Malachi 2:10a "Have we not all one father?".

and dave, you clearly said that JESUS is the YHWH. JESUS is one PERSON. what you're saying now do not match, or line up with the word of God or nor what you claim, "JESUS is YHWH".

so dave are you saying that you told a fib?, becausr the scriptures states that JESUS is the Father, as well as the Son.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, if in him dwells the fullness of the Godhead how did he JESUS, YHWH make all things and was alone and by himself. for clearly the scriptures states that JESUS alone made all things....

Where are you getting Jesus made all things "alone" from? I would like to examine which text you're referring to.

Secondly, what is PICJAG?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you getting Jesus made all things "alone" from? I would like to examine which text you're referring to.

Secondly, what is PICJAG?
sure, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

and, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

well the LORD said that he "MADE all THINGS", alone, and by himself.

is not the Word JESUS in John 1:3?.

PICJAG.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

and, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

well the LORD said that he "MADE all THINGS", alone, and by himself.

is not the Word JESUS in John 1:3?.

PICJAG.

You're making too much of the word alone, and are assuming that the text is only speaking of Christ, and not the Godhead. An example is in Genesis 1:26 where we are given the information of God as a plurality in creation. Sometimes YHWH is used of the Father and/or of the Son. We have to implement 2 Timothy 2:15 and not try to establish a doctrine off of just one text.

What is PICJAG?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're making too much of the word alone, and are assuming that the text is only speaking of Christ, and not the Godhead. An example is in Genesis 1:26 where we are given the information of God as a plurality in creation. Sometimes YHWH is used of the Father and/or of the Son. We have to implement 2 Timothy 2:15 and not try to establish a doctrine off of just one text.

What is PICJAG?
no, I'm not making to much of the word of God, it's plain and simple.

we ask you is the Word here in John 1:3 is Jesus yes or NO

PICJAG.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, I'm not making to much of the word of God, it's plain and simple.

Nope, you've made too much of it and have disregarded 2 Timothy 2:15 and other texts that further our understanding. This is how you remain in error, you won't allow the word to correct you.

we ask you is the Word here in John 1:3 is Jesus yes or NO

"We ask you?" You're more than one person?

Meh, I may answer it after you courteously answer my question.

What is PICJAG?

D

Dave L

ERROR, did you not say that JESUS is YHWH, and YHWH alread had a soul. Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them". so YHWH got another "soul?", are you kidding.
now, let's eliminate this nonsense of any triune YAHWEH.

did you not say that YHWH is JESUS? yes you did. now is not Jesus the Son?

scripture, Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand".

clearly the "LORD" is the Father, and the Father is the "Almighty". Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

so JESUS is that YHWH who is LORD, who is FATHER. supportive scripture, Malachi 2:10a "Have we not all one father?".

and dave, you clearly said that JESUS is the YHWH. JESUS is one PERSON. what you're saying now do not match, or line up with the word of God or nor what you claim, "JESUS is YHWH".

so dave are you saying that you told a fib?, becausr the scriptures states that JESUS is the Father, as well as the Son.

PICJAG.
Furnish direct quotes you think are lies. Copy and paste them. I think a more careful reading with show your error.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, you've made too much of it and have disregarded 2 Timothy 2:15 and other texts that further our understanding. This is how you remain in error, you won't allow the word to correct you.

"We ask you?" You're more than one person?

Meh, I may answer it after you courteously answer my question.

What is PICJAG?
I'm one person, just as God is ONE person, to answer your Genesis 1:26, meaning God is one person. it is clear in the scriptures, listen,

Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".

how many is "he?"... answer ONE PERSON. so what happen to the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26?. the US and the OUR is the "ANOTHER" to Come, meaning God diversified/shared himself in flesh which is his OWN image, .... MAN, supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come".

see that IMAGE/FIGURE of God, Jesus, is God himself in flesh which was to COME, so the "OUR" and the "US" at Genesis 1:26 is God speaking of things to come. for God call the END from the beginning. for Genesis 5: 1 & 2 proves this out clearly.

now as for What is PICJAG? I will tell you later, but what's important is to understand the Word of God.

now, is Jesus the "Word" in John 1:3? yes or No.
if yes he Jesus "MADE all things". and this is true, because the one who "MADE all THINGS" is the LORD, and that's JESUS. if not the bible lies. God forbid. so, Knowing that, the LORD, who is Jesus "MADE all THINGS" and he was "alone", and "by himself" (see Isaiah 44:24). which means JESUS is the Father.

this is where I get the Jesus alone from.

if you don't agree, please reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Furnish direct quotes you think are lies. Copy and paste them. I think a more careful reading with show your error.
can one get any careful of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?.

if not please reconcile the two. the floor is yours.... (smile).

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

can one get any careful of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?.

if not please reconcile the two. the floor is yours.... (smile).

PICJAG.
Don't accuse people of lying just because you disagree with them. If I'm lying, all of my quotes are readily available in the recent posts.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't accuse people of lying just because you disagree with them. If I'm lying, all of my quotes are readily available in the recent posts.
YOU SAY.... (smile).

I know, you said JESUS is the YHWH, and YHWH is "I" one person. and the scriptures are clear to that fact. and the scriptures states clearly that the YHWH is the Father. and the scriptures clearly states that Jesus is the Son, which the scriptures states.

so if anyone disagrees with the scriptures then they are lying, plain and simple.

PICJAG.