JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

“The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” (John 1:2–3) (KJV 1900)

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, And he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; That stretcheth forth the heavens alone; That spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;” (Isaiah 44:24) (KJV 1900)

Who was with God in the beginning who did all these things?

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, let's put to the test what you said, reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

that should put this to an end..... the floor is yours.

PICJAG./

I don't see the contradiction. Jesus is God every bit as much as the Father is God, and they are of the same essence. I know a Pastor Mike and a Pastor Gary, but that does not make them the same person. They are both deserving of this title, but that does not make them the same person because they share this title, just as calling Jesus God and the Father God, just because they equally deserve the title God, does not make them the same personality. They are 1 in the sense of essence, but not in the sense of personality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see the contradiction. Jesus is God every bit as much as the Father is God, and they are of the same essence. I know a Pastor Mike and a Pastor Gary, but that does not make them the same person. They are both deserving of this title, but that does not make them the same person because they share this title, just as calling Jesus God and the Father God, just because they equally deserve the title God, does not make them the same personality. They are 1 in the sense of essence, but not in the sense of personality.
yes titles, is not the Lord the LORD yes or NO?

your answer please.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

In the movie Psycho, Norman Bates sometimes spoke as the Mother, and sometimes as the Son. They called it having a split personality. @101G calls it "Diversified Oneness" and applies it to his god idea.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and No. In essence? Yes, they are both God. In personality? No, they are distinct persons.
yes and no? it's either YES or NO, but to be fair, we will let you explain your yes or No answer.

the floor is your.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes and no? it's either YES or NO, but to be fair, we will let you explain your yes or No answer.

the floor is your.

PICJAG.

No, it is yes and no. Jesus is God, just as the Father is God, but they are separate personalities. Jesus talks to the Father may times in Scripture.

Luke 22:42 -- Why would Jesus ask the Father to take something from Him if they are the same person?
Matthew 6:5-15 -- Why would Jesus pray to Himself in the 3rd person?
John 14:2 -- If they are the same person, why would He say it is His Father's house?
John 6:37 -- Why would He not say "All I have called will come."? He has said this before.
Psalm 110:1 -- The LORD and Lord speaking to one another; Is God then schizophrenic?

I did answer you; I just didn't say what you wanted to hear, because you don't want to hear truth; you want to try and trick people into saying what you want them to say. What kind of truth requires trickery to believe? The kind that is indeed a lie. You don't need to be manipulated into knowing the truth, but you do need manipulated into believing a lie. I already reconciled the verses and answered your questions, and refuse to let you beat around your one-trick bush any longer. Either come out and defend or tuck like a turtle, but please stop playing the same, already answered card. [smirk]

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it is yes and no. Jesus is God, just as the Father is God, but they are separate personalities. Jesus talks to the Father may times in Scripture.
first, where in the bible it say they are separate personalities?. see you said that from a flase assumption.

second, your scriptures one by one.
Luke 22:42 -- Why would Jesus ask the Father to take something from Him if they are the same person?
for the Lord Jesus is the "objective" of God in flesh, his "OWN ARM", listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". (if you need understanding about the the "ARM" of God just ask)... :D
in flesh he can, as the same way the Holy Spirit pray for us, (Romans 8:26).
John 14:2 -- If they are the same person, why would He say it is His Father's house?
when in flesh, "MY Father", MY shows possission, which in essance, MY "Spirit" who is Father. and the Father who is Spirit, (John 4:24a), says "MY", is saying my "body". same person, only diversified in flesh.
PICJAG.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 6:37 -- Why would He not say "All I have called will come."? He has said this before.
Psalm 110:1 -- The LORD and Lord speaking to one another; Is God then schizophrenic?

I did answer you; I just didn't say what you wanted to hear, because you don't want to hear truth; you want to try and trick people into saying what you want them to say. What kind of truth requires trickery to believe? The kind that is indeed a lie. You don't need to be manipulated into knowing the truth, but you do need manipulated into believing a lie. I already reconciled the verses and answered your questions, and refuse to let you beat around your one-trick bush any longer. Either come out and defend or tuck like a turtle, but please stop playing the same, already answered card. [smirk]
Exactly. Some are deceived like 101G, and will stay there unless God...

Reactions: Mjh29

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one more,
John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out".

is he not the "OBJECTIVE" his own arm in flesh. is he not the OUR and the US to come in flesh? yes, so from the end come the beginning. so they are the same PERSON.

the Ps 110:1 no only in Diversity, which we will expound on later.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Some are deceived like 101G, and will stay there unless God...
ok if I'm deceived please answer us this, is not the LORD JESUS one Person the "First" and the "Last".?, scriptures
Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God". is this one PERSON or TWO?

your answer please.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, where in the bible it say they are separate personalities?. see you said that from a flase assumption.

second, your scriptures one by one.

for the Lord Jesus is the "objective" of God in flesh, his "OWN ARM", listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". (if you need understanding about the the "ARM" of God just ask)... :D

in flesh he can, as the same way the Holy Spirit pray for us, (Romans 8:26).

when in flesh, "MY Father", MY shows possission, which in essance, MY "Spirit" who is Father. and the Father who is Spirit, (John 4:24a), says "MY", is saying my "body". same person, only diversified in flesh.
PICJAG.

.... And I call my mom "my mother", doesn't mean that I am her. Your logic is flawed, and you are trying to push something on the gospel that isn't there.

And you believe Jesus talked to Himself? Your god is schizo? Hmm..... actually explains quite a lot. Look, I know that you seem to be trying to make this all seem real, but no one here is buying what you are selling. Isaiah is merely showing that there is no being that can support Him; He supports Himself. And Jesus, being God as much as the Father, this applies to Him as well. But again, I know multiple Doctors, who all earned their degrees and deserve to be called Doctors, but that does not make them all the same person.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok if I'm deceived please answer us this, is not the LORD JESUS one Person the "First" and the "Last".?, scriptures
Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God". is this one PERSON or TWO?

your answer please.

PICJAG.
You answer my question, I'll answer yours.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... And I call my mom "my mother", doesn't mean that I am her. Your logic is flawed, and you are trying to push something on the gospel that isn't there.
do you call yourself MOTHER?....... well
And you believe Jesus talked to Himself? Your god is schizo?
don't you talk to yourself? ........ (smile). we hope you just don't answer yourself...... :cool:

now is all of this to avoid the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 reconcicle?.

we're waiting for that answer.

PICJAG.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot reconcicle the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question.... :D

PICJAG.
Not even close. It's amazing you're a "we" (or think you are) but can't see the plurality of the Godhead in Scripture, but God hasn't revealed himself to you; Matthew 11:25-30.

You answer my question, I'll answer yours, or, you can just pretend that your question cannot be answered in your callow way.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not even close. It's amazing you're a "we" (or think you are) but can't see the plurality of the Godhead in Scripture, but God hasn't revealed himself to you; Matthew 11:25-30.

You answer my question, I'll answer yours, or, you can just pretend that your question cannot be answered in your callow way.
we, yes, but did I say that we are separate? so the question is how can one be we and yet not separate, lol... (smile). oh you want to know. answer, ...... go and read the bible, the word of God, and you will know.

Now, how about that John 1:3 and isaiah 44:24 reconcile

LOOK! if you can reconcile these two verses then you will have the answer as to how we can be one....... :p

so, your answer please. last chance. or else stay in darkness.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we, yes, but did I say that we are separate? so the question is how can one be we and yet not separate, lol... (smile). oh you want to know. answer, ...... go and read the bible, the word of God, and you will know.

Now, how about that John 1:3 and isaiah 44:24 reconcile

LOOK! if you can reconcile these two verses then you will have the answer as to how we can be one....... :p

so, your answer please. last chance. or else stay in darkness.

How? By the revelation of God, something you've not received, 1 Corinthians 2:14. I'm going to let you continue to grow.

Like a mushroom.

Let me know when you get converted, I will rejoice when you come to repentance.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the John 1:3 and the Isaiah 44:24 question is simple to answer, and to reconcile.

step #1.
John 1:14 states the Word was made flesh, so we know that the the Son is the Word, and the Son is Jesus... titles, titles, titles. and John 1:3 states, Jesus the Word of God, "MADE all THINGS". knowing that, now step #2.

Step #2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".
knowing that the LORD, all caps "MADE all THING". the bible is clear. the LORD, all caps is the Lord.

the same ONE person. if anyone else says anyhing different, then they are calling God a lie, God forbid.

Step #4. knowing all of this the LORD said that he was alone, and byhimself. which means he is ONE person and there was no one else. that ended any seperate person in any Godhead.

so the doctrine of the trinity is not of God Word. it's a fabrication by men.

so either the Word of God is correct, or the man made trinity doctrine is correct. we belive the word of God.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How? By the revelation of God, something you've not received, 1 Corinthians 2:14. I'm going to let you continue to grow.

Like a mushroom.

Let me know when you get converted, I will rejoice when you come to repentance.
your words means nothing to me, use scriptures .... Oh yea! now, if you're waiting for me to be converted ....lol. keep on waiting..... lol.

look, until you can reconcile the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 scriptures, Peace In Chrit Jesus the Almighty God.