JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please, do tell.
We will, we will, tell, for your edification
The ARM of God is Jesus Christ, God himself in flesh.

Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

There are six words to understand and to know

A.The “Objective”. B. the “Subjective. C. “Concrete”. D. “Abstract”.

The Greek words for POWER
E. G1849 exousia
F. G1411 dunamis.
these two words alone, bring out clear information on Christ.

In Isaiah 53 above, the ARM of God is clearly defined as, Jesus the Christ, who is the Word of God himself in flesh. Supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”.

John 1:1 support this truth, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” God’s own Arm is another, or the equal share of God himself in flesh.

definition time: God, who is the “Holy Spirit, and title holder “Father”is a Spirit, (John 4:24), meaning God is “abstract”, which define him as the “Subjective”.

The Lord Jesus is the equal share of God himself in flesh, meaning the title holder (Son) God, The Holy Spirit shared in flesh, is “Concrete”, which define him as the “Objective”. for the Word was manifest.

Knowing these definitions, let see the revelation. Now watch dave and learn. we will use scriptures to stand on, not on what any man say, but the truth of God by his scriptures, by what they say.

Let's learn dave,
Scripture, 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:
2 Chronicles 32:8 “With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah".
say what! .... an "ARM of FLESH?" yes, listen,
The king of Assyria had with him was an “ARM” of Flesh, or his ARMY which was his “POWER” G1411 dunamis, and the king control this POWER by his G1849 exousia, authority. Meaning a Army must have authorization to fight.
Understand dave, John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”.

That’s why our Lord did only what the Spirit controlled him to do. as the "the ARM of God", he was not authorized to act alone, or own his authority, (not my will but your will) . {see how diversity clear up missunderstood scriptures}. this is clear as with the Assyrian army. no army act alone, or on their own power. not even our, the American Army, just get up and go to war with another country without authorization from the commander in chief, and or the congress. just as my own arm don't wave on own unless I authorized it to wave. so when our Lord say not my will but yours .... now you know why.

NOW LISTEN TO THE REVELATION. 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him”
Chronicles 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles”
The king of Assyria had with him was his own “ARM” of Flesh, his ARMY.

Now the Lord Jesus is God’s own arm in POWER in Flesh, God’s "OWN" ARM in Flesh, first supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”.

Ok, God, the Holy Spirit is the “Subjective”, and is “abstract”. and Christ is the POWER of God in Flesh. God has the POWER of “ONE” supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God”.

Yes, Christ, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit ARMY, or ARM of Flesh.
God shared in Flesh? Yes, let’s jog your memory. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. BINGO, there it is. Christ the POWER and the WISDOM of God in flesh.

So the Lord Jesus is the ARM of God in FLESH as Isaiah 53 states, “Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?”.

Believed?, believe? yes, Whosoever believe and is baptize shall be save. Again, “Who hath believed our report?”. it your choice……

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

We will, we will, tell, for your edification
The ARM of God is Jesus Christ, God himself in flesh.

Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

There are six words to understand and to know

A.The “Objective”. B. the “Subjective. C. “Concrete”. D. “Abstract”.

The Greek words for POWER
E. G1849 exousia
F. G1411 dunamis.
these two words alone, bring out clear information on Christ.

In Isaiah 53 above, the ARM of God is clearly defined as, Jesus the Christ, who is the Word of God himself in flesh. Supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”.

John 1:1 support this truth, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” God’s own Arm is another, or the equal share of God himself in flesh.

definition time: God, who is the “Holy Spirit, and title holder “Father”is a Spirit, (John 4:24), meaning God is “abstract”, which define him as the “Subjective”.

The Lord Jesus is the equal share of God himself in flesh, meaning the title holder (Son) God, The Holy Spirit shared in flesh, is “Concrete”, which define him as the “Objective”. for the Word was manifest.

Knowing these definitions, let see the revelation. Now watch dave and learn. we will use scriptures to stand on, not on what any man say, but the truth of God by his scriptures, by what they say.

Let's learn dave,
Scripture, 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:
2 Chronicles 32:8 “With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah".
say what! .... an "ARM of FLESH?" yes, listen,
The king of Assyria had with him was an “ARM” of Flesh, or his ARMY which was his “POWER” G1411 dunamis, and the king control this POWER by his G1849 exousia, authority. Meaning a Army must have authorization to fight.
Understand dave, John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things”.

That’s why our Lord did only what the Spirit controlled him to do. as the "the ARM of God", he was not authorized to act alone, or own his authority, (not my will but your will) . {see how diversity clear up missunderstood scriptures}. this is clear as with the Assyrian army. no army act alone, or on their own power. not even our, the American Army, just get up and go to war with another country without authorization from the commander in chief, and or the congress. just as my own arm don't wave on own unless I authorized it to wave. so when our Lord say not my will but yours .... now you know why.

NOW LISTEN TO THE REVELATION. 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him”
Chronicles 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles”
The king of Assyria had with him was his own “ARM” of Flesh, his ARMY.

Now the Lord Jesus is God’s own arm in POWER in Flesh, God’s "OWN" ARM in Flesh, first supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”.

Ok, God, the Holy Spirit is the “Subjective”, and is “abstract”. and Christ is the POWER of God in Flesh. God has the POWER of “ONE” supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God”.

Yes, Christ, the Lord Jesus is the Spirit ARMY, or ARM of Flesh.
God shared in Flesh? Yes, let’s jog your memory. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. BINGO, there it is. Christ the POWER and the WISDOM of God in flesh.

So the Lord Jesus is the ARM of God in FLESH as Isaiah 53 states, “Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?”.

Believed?, believe? yes, Whosoever believe and is baptize shall be save. Again, “Who hath believed our report?”. it your choice……

PICJAG.
I understand the arm of the flesh = sinful trust in people instead of God. And the Arm of the Lord as God working among people.

Deuteronomy 4:34

"Or has a god tried to go to take for himself a nation from within another nation by trials, by signs and wonders and by war and by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm and by great terrors, as the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?

Deuteronomy 33:27

"The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!'

Isaiah 59:1

Behold, the LORD'S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear.

Psalm 89:10

You Yourself crushed Rahab like one who is slain; You scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.

Psalm 98:1

O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.

Isaiah 63:12

Who caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses, Who divided the waters before them to make for Himself an everlasting name,

Exodus 6:6

"Say, therefore, to the sons of Israel, 'I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from their bondage I will also redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.

Psalm 44:3

For by their own sword they did not possess the land, And their own arm did not save them, But Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence, For You favored them.

Isaiah 40:10

Behold, the Lord GOD will come with might, With His arm ruling for Him Behold, His reward is with Him And His recompense before Him.

Psalm 89:21

With whom My hand will be established; My arm also will strengthen him.

Deuteronomy 7:19

the great trials which your eyes saw and the signs and the wonders and the mighty hand and the outstretched arm by which the LORD your God brought you out. So shall the LORD your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid.

Isaiah 30:30

And the LORD will cause His voice of authority to be heard, And the descending of His arm to be seen in fierce anger, And in the flame of a consuming fire In cloudburst, downpour and hailstones.

Exodus 15:16

"Terror and dread fall upon them; By the greatness of Your arm they are motionless as stone; Until Your people pass over, O LORD, Until the people pass over whom You have purchased.

Deuteronomy 5:15

'You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out of there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to observe the sabbath day.

Deuteronomy 26:8

and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror and with signs and wonders;

Luke 1:51

"He has done mighty deeds with His arm; He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart.

Isaiah 52:10

The LORD has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God.

Acts 13:17

"The God of this people Israel chose our fathers and made the people great during their stay in the land of Egypt, and with an uplifted arm He led them out from it.

Isaiah 53:1

Who has believed our message? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

John 12:38

This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: "LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?"

20 Bible verses about Arm Of God

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the arm of the flesh = sinful trust in people instead of God. And the Arm of the Lord as God working among people.
right off the bat we see you don't know... :eek: nor understand what and who the ARM of God is........
the Arm of God "IN" flesh. lol, lol, lol, has nothing to do with sin of the flesh.

you just looked up those verses in a search, (20 Bible verses about Arm Of God) and posted them. you have no clue as to "WHO" is the ARM of God.

now using one of your own verses
Psalm 98:1 "O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him".

did you not say the LORD, all cap YHWH is JESUS ... correct, now this,
Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

IS THIS NOT THE LORD JESUS HERE IN ISAIAH 53? YES, so my Question,

"IS not the LORD, YHWH =JESUS, and is not the tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground, and is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, =JESUS. the ONE who was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. IS THIS NOT JESUS? .... YES.

ok explain to us how the Son was his OWN Right ARM?. and how the LORD in Ps 110:1 said unto my "Lord"

which means YHWH, JESUS = the LORD, all caps, the title holder "Father". and the Lord is YHWH, JESUS the title Holder "Son".

read those scriptures again.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

right off the bat we see you don't know... :eek: nor understand what and who the ARM of God is........
the Arm of God "IN" flesh. lol, lol, lol, has nothing to do with sin of the flesh.

you just looked up those verses in a search, (20 Bible verses about Arm Of God) and posted them. you have no clue as to "WHO" is the ARM of God.

now using one of your own verses
Psalm 98:1 "O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him".

did you not say the LORD, all cap YHWH is JESUS ... correct, now this,
Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

IS THIS NOT THE LORD JESUS HERE IN ISAIAH 53? YES, so my Question,

"IS not the LORD, YHWH =JESUS, and is not the tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground, and is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, =JESUS. the ONE who was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. IS THIS NOT JESUS? .... YES.

ok explain to us how the Son was his OWN Right ARM?. and how the LORD in Ps 110:1 said unto my "Lord"

which means YHWH, JESUS = the LORD, all caps, the title holder "Father". and the Lord is YHWH, JESUS the title Holder "Son".

read those scriptures again.

PICJAG.
The Arm of the Lord (without note or comment)

Deuteronomy 4:34

“Or has a god tried to go to take for himself a nation from within another nation by trials, by signs and wonders and by war and by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm and by great terrors, as the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?

Deuteronomy 33:27

“The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, ‘Destroy!’

Isaiah 59:1

Behold, the LORD’S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear.

Psalm 89:10

You Yourself crushed Rahab like one who is slain; You scattered Your enemies with Your mighty arm.

Psalm 98:1

O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.

Isaiah 63:12

Who caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses, Who divided the waters before them to make for Himself an everlasting name,

Exodus 6:6

“Say, therefore, to the sons of Israel, ‘I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from their bondage I will also redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments.

Psalm 44:3

For by their own sword they did not possess the land, And their own arm did not save them, But Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence, For You favored them.

Isaiah 40:10

Behold, the Lord GOD will come with might, With His arm ruling for Him Behold, His reward is with Him And His recompense before Him.

Psalm 89:21

With whom My hand will be established; My arm also will strengthen him.

Deuteronomy 7:19

the great trials which your eyes saw and the signs and the wonders and the mighty hand and the outstretched arm by which the LORD your God brought you out. So shall the LORD your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid.

Isaiah 30:30

And the LORD will cause His voice of authority to be heard, And the descending of His arm to be seen in fierce anger, And in the flame of a consuming fire In cloudburst, downpour and hailstones.

Exodus 15:16

“Terror and dread fall upon them; By the greatness of Your arm they are motionless as stone; Until Your people pass over, O LORD, Until the people pass over whom You have purchased.

Deuteronomy 5:15

‘You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God brought you out of there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD your God commanded you to observe the sabbath day.

Deuteronomy 26:8

and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror and with signs and wonders;

Luke 1:51

“He has done mighty deeds with His arm; He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart.

Isaiah 52:10

The LORD has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God.

Acts 13:17

“The God of this people Israel chose our fathers and made the people great during their stay in the land of Egypt, and with an uplifted arm He led them out from it.

Isaiah 53:1

Who has believed our message? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

John 12:38

This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: “LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?”

20 Bible verses about Arm Of God

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
so dave we can take this as another "you have no answer to the question?" oh well , lets bring out the scriptures you quoted, and understand the MEANING , listen one of your scriptures that you

John 12:38, This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: “LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?”

here, John is speaking of the Lord Jesus, correct read your commentaries if not sure... :oops:
but why did you stop here with only this one verses, 38. get the correct context of the scriptures.
Let's start at verse 37, and end at verse 41, ok.

John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him".

STOP, john said when Isaiah saw his GLORY. ok when dod Isaiah saw God's Glory? let the bible speak.

Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isaiah 6:5 "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah saw the "LORD", all caps of host.it was the "Lord" Jesus whom John saw, the SAME ONE PERSON.

for the "LORD" is the "Lord" the mighty one. we suggest you do a search on, "the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One". it's the same one Person.

see why Isaiah said, "who believe our report". it's the same Person. yes all of God the ONE person JESUS was in the OT from Gensis to Revelation. ...... :D

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.
so dave we can take this as another "you have no answer to the question?" oh well , lets bring out the scriptures you quoted, and understand the MEANING , listen one of your scriptures that you

John 12:38, This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet which he spoke: “LORD, WHO HAS BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HAS THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?”

here, John is speaking of the Lord Jesus, correct read your commentaries if not sure... :oops:
but why did you stop here with only this one verses, 38. get the correct context of the scriptures.
Let's start at verse 37, and end at verse 41, ok.

John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him".

STOP, john said when Isaiah saw his GLORY. ok when dod Isaiah saw God's Glory? let the bible speak.

Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isaiah 6:5 "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah saw the "LORD", all caps of host.it was the "Lord" Jesus whom John saw, the SAME ONE PERSON.

for the "LORD" is the "Lord" the mighty one. we suggest you do a search on, "the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One". it's the same one Person.

see why Isaiah said, "who believe our report". it's the same Person. yes all of God the ONE person JESUS was in the OT from Gensis to Revelation. ...... :D

PICJAG.
If you look at your position objectively, you mutilate the God of the scriptures. In denying the trinity, you make him a split personality which is insanity There's no getting around this conclusion.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at your position objectively, you mutilate the God of the scriptures. In denying the trinity, you make him a split personality which is insanity There's no getting around this conclusion.
That's all you got? as always no scripture to back up what you say. watch us

you said, "you mutilate the God of the scriptures. In denying the trinity, you make him a split personality"

now have we ever said anything to the such, hold it I'll look around for it......hmmm.... nope didn't find anything we said like that. YOU are the only one whom seem to promote such a thing. now to the business at hand.

God is a "diversity", the "Offspring" or the "ANOTHER of HIMFELF in flesh. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

the word "Form" here is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. notice dave this word is a NOUN and not a verb.... :D
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

so the ROOT of "Form" gives us our answer as to WHAT kind of Nature JESUS have. lets see,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
a portion? yes, but what kind of a portion?, Philippians 2:6, an EQUAL portion, so what do a portion means? a "SHARE". share, is synonyms with portion as a noun.

SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND FROM THE SCRIPTURE WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU. JUST DO A LITTLE STUDYING,

NOW DO THE SCRIPTURES SUPPORT THIS? let's see. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

dave see that word, "Offspring"? it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. notice this word is a noun also..... :eek:
kin.
abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective.
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

look and learn dave, the term "Offspring" in the Greek means, "kin, like in "Kinsman Redeemer".
but the revelation is how the KJV can translate "offspring" ..... "Diversity" see it above.

now, since we has done the leg work for you, and used scriptures to back-up what we has stated, you no longer can used JESUS as the YHWH only pertating to Spirit, (Father) but Jesus the YHWH pertaining to the flesh, (as Son), he was shared in according to the FLESH. :D

see how easy it is to explain scriptures, without lying. ..... :eek:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The keys to understanding "Diversified Oneness" is,

A. Scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God"

B. definitions: "ANOTHER", according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words
G243, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort

Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) according to
kin.
abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

now the big keys: DIFFERENTIATION and ASSIMILATION

one cannot stumble at the stone here.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus is the "ANOTHER" of himself in Flesh.

the apostle Paul wrote this, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse". so no more excuses.

Scripture, Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him".
just as God said, via the apostle Paul, "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made".

Man was made. question, what is the "invisible things of him". "of", "of" him? what do of means. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "of" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and the objective are mentioned. other words "of" is the same as pertaining to relationship between a part and a whole.
scripture, Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man".

so Eve had the same flesh as Adam's because God did not get some more dust and formed Eve, no, he made her from the same flesh as the Man had. now is she a "ADAM?", yes, lets see. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".

so Eve is an ADAM. she is in the same class, species, nature, or group as the man.

but Eve has her own shape, figure, or fashion. which makes her G2087 ἕτερος heteros (he'-te-ros) adj.

but what is to be understood concering the Godhead as the apostle stated. it's in the definition of man... ADAM,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

there it is, "ANOTHER", ADAM means another of himself. the Greek term to identify action is, G243 Allos, expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort"

a NUMERICAL Difference is "ANOTHER" of one self. as in 1-the Father, (subjective) 2-the son, (Objective) but the same sort or Nature. here's the difference. the EQUAL "SHARE" of oneself, in the same class, in the same group, in the same species.
knowing this JESUS is in the God class, JESUS is in the God Group, and JESUS is in the same God Nature. meaning JESUS is the ONLY ONE in the Godhead.

so Yes JESUS is YHWH, Yes JESUS is the LORD, Yes JESUS is the Father, and Yes JESUS is the Son, which are titles of himself "SHARED" in or without flesh.

knowing this, the verse now that is given is easily understood. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever".
here "ANOTHER" is the same Greek word... G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los) adj. and the Lord Jesus said, John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".
wait, hold it, Jesus said "I" will come to you? remember Jesus was with them in the flesh while he spoke those words, now he will come to them in Spirit, which happen on the day of Pentecost. JESUS who is the YHWH was "SHARED" in flesh, and dwelt amoung us, but now JESUS, the YHWH will now dwell IN us.

conclusion: Jesus is YHWH in the OT, and the equal of YHWH himself in flesh in the NT. oh so easy to know and understand.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

That's all you got? as always no scripture to back up what you say. watch us

you said, "you mutilate the God of the scriptures. In denying the trinity, you make him a split personality"

now have we ever said anything to the such, hold it I'll look around for it......hmmm.... nope didn't find anything we said like that. YOU are the only one whom seem to promote such a thing. now to the business at hand.

God is a "diversity", the "Offspring" or the "ANOTHER of HIMFELF in flesh. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

the word "Form" here is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. notice dave this word is a NOUN and not a verb.... :D
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

so the ROOT of "Form" gives us our answer as to WHAT kind of Nature JESUS have. lets see,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
a portion? yes, but what kind of a portion?, Philippians 2:6, an EQUAL portion, so what do a portion means? a "SHARE". share, is synonyms with portion as a noun.

SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND FROM THE SCRIPTURE WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU. JUST DO A LITTLE STUDYING,

NOW DO THE SCRIPTURES SUPPORT THIS? let's see. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

dave see that word, "Offspring"? it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. notice this word is a noun also..... :eek:
kin.
abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective.
[from G1096]

look and learn dave, the term "Offspring" in the Greek means, "kin, like in "Kinsman Redeemer".
but the revelation is how the KJV can translate "offspring" ..... "Diversity" see it above.

now, since we has done the leg work for you, and used scriptures to back-up what we has stated, you no longer can used JESUS as the YHWH only pertating to Spirit, (Father) but Jesus the YHWH pertaining to the flesh, (as Son), he was shared in according to the FLESH. :D

see how easy it is to explain scriptures, without lying. ..... :eek:

PICJAG.
We are at an impasse, and are wasting bandwidth and people's time. So all I'm doing is condensing what you say so people don't need to wade through it. The fruit of your labors result in a Christ nothing like the Christ of scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are at an impasse, and are wasting bandwidth and people's time. So all I'm doing is condensing what you say so people don't need to wade through it. The fruit of your labors result in a Christ nothing like the Christ of scripture.
that's your problem, "So all I'm doing is condensing what you say so people don't need to wade through it".
it just might need wading in it to understand.

and no, we're not at an impasse, maybe you. :cool: for you have not given one scripture to reprove anything as to what we has said. so you're the one who wasting bandwidth and people's time.

when I aske a simple question, you cannot answer it. so it's you who wasting your time.... :D

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since you're concerned about bandwidth and people's time.

Just answer Yes or No to this question, is the Person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24? just a simple Yes or No. so that we can save bandwidth and people's time.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

that's your problem, "So all I'm doing is condensing what you say so people don't need to wade through it".
it just might need wading in it to understand.

and no, we're not at an impasse, maybe you. :cool: for you have not given one scripture to reprove anything as to what we has said. so you're the one who wasting bandwidth and people's time.

when I aske a simple question, you cannot answer it. so it's you who wasting your time.... :D

PICJAG.
Again, you cannot understand scripture or you would not hold your present views. You exhibit the spirit of Antichrist by denying that Jesus, and all that he is came in the flesh. You substitute a false Christ in his place.

D

Dave L

since you're concerned about bandwidth and people's time.

Just answer Yes or No to this question, is the Person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24? just a simple Yes or No. so that we can save bandwidth and people's time.

PICJAG.
You cannot deny two persons called God are present in John 1 and remain honest.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot deny two persons called God are present in John 1 and remain honest.
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

the two you call God, is only ONE Person who shared himself in Flesh that was to Come, and he did in John 1:1.

now let's see it clearly, Isaiah 41:4" Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

now dave do you see that "with" here in the verse, he said "I" which indicate one person.
and he said, "I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

so dave is "I" or "he" two persons? remember he said "I" the LORD, and did you not say say that YHWH=JESUS, so is Jesus two persons? yes or no.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

the two you call God, is only ONE Person who shared himself in Flesh that was to Come, and he did in John 1:1.

now let's see it clearly, Isaiah 41:4" Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

now dave do you see that "with" here in the verse, he said "I" which indicate one person.
and he said, "I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

so dave is "I" or "he" two persons? remember he said "I" the LORD, and did you not say say that YHWH=JESUS, so is Jesus two persons? yes or no.

PICJAG.
You still misrepresent God as a split personality which is crazy in anybody's book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still misrepresent God as a split personality which is crazy in anybody's book.
so we can take it that you cannot answer? ......... :eek:
he is "WITH" us in flesh.... scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". see dave God himself came in flesh. as the diversity, or the Share, of himself, hence "WITH" us. second supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. see dave by being in flesh he's "WITH" us, in this created world. and he did this by coming in the likeness of human flesh......:D. see how easy it is to answer your questions.

we answered your John 1:1, "Jesus is the Equal "SHARE" of himself in Flesh". which is bared out in Philippians 2:6-8. see how easy it is to answer.

now, can you answer just one question,
Isaiah 41:4" Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

so the question dave, "How is the LORD who is JESUS because you said JESUS is YHWH, and YHWH is the LORD, all caps. now dave tell us how the LORD JESUS is the First and "WITH" the Last, which is "he" the SAME PERSON. .... o_O

the floor is yours dave.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two coming of JESUS, …. the Son of Man …… the Comforter.

Scripture, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”.

Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”.

Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.”

Here we have three gospel writers quoting our Lord and savior about the coming Kingdom.. here in these verses he said, “some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom, the Kingdom of God.”

So what is the KINGDOM of GOD? Let the bible speak. Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost”.

So the Kingdom of God is, or at that time when our Lord was speaking, will be in us who believe and is baptized, (see John 14:17).

So our next question is, when did the Kingdom of God come? Answer on the day of Pentecost. the Holy Ghost was poured out on this day, Ok hold that thought., now this,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Lord Jesus said “ANOTHER” Comforter. Another here is G243 allos, which expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort”, in layman terms the same person in a different Form.

Ok, verse 18 said, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. is this the coming of the Holy Ghost? Yes. And is it the Lord Jesus the COMFORTER that came? Yes.

For he was the first Comforter to come in un-glorified flesh, and now in Spirit.

If one disagrees put you correction on the table.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two coming of JESUS, …. the Son of Man …… the Comforter.

the First coming of the Lord Jesus.
Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
Luke 2:26 "And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ".

what, or who did Simeon see? GOD, the Holy Spirit, the Emmanuel himself manifested in Flesh and bone with blood. title, (Son) the offspring of David, or the Offspring of David.

how do we know this? for the term "consolation" in verse 25 above is the Greek word,
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870

Jesus is the "COMFORT", and the "Help" to his people. what do one call a person who help you? a HELPER, what do you call a person who comfort you? a "COMFORTER". the Lord Jesus is the Helper, the Comforter whom Simeon was LOOKING for.

let prove this out by Scripture, OT first. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

here, this child, this Son that is given is called "Counsellor", as said, he's a counsel or in our legal arena of today a lawyer, or an advocate.... now where have we seen this at in the NT? 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous".
the term advocate is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

here, it is the same term used in John 14:16, let's see. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever".
see that word in front of Comforter, "ANOTHER" it's the Greek word for Allos, remember what we been saying all alone. Jesus is the Another of God in Flesh, the equal "SHARE" of God himself.

JESUS is now, after his death, Glorified in the Spirit, as stated in John 17. listen to the rest of the verses in John 14.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

when did Jesus come? in Spirit, on the day of Pentecost. for it is he, JESUS who dwells in us as the COMFORTER. and sits on the throne as Mediator..... (smile).. oh how beautiful "Diversity" is.

see, it is the Lord Jesus who dwells in us ... as the Holy Spirit. for he is the POWER of God who made all things, and changes harden hearts.

PS, his second coming, or return, which all of us are looking for is yet to happen. but this time when he come, he will come in his glorified body. hence "ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM". on the day of Pentecost the world did not see him, for he is Spirit. but the second time, scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

Oh yes, in this second coming of his two fold return, yes, "EVERY" eye then will see him, and there will be no excuse.

God is a diversity of himself who came in flesh and bone, and returned on Pentecost to fulfill the scriptures, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom".
and true, some standing there at that time did see the Kingdom come ... in POWER of the Holy Ghost on Pentecost.

Diversity, diversity, Diversity... how easy is it to understand the scriptures. no need for some theree persons to explain God, no he said it clear as day, we are one, and the ONLY way one get a we out of ONE and still be the same is "SHARING" of oneself.

PICJAG