JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

here's the New Covenant and Old Covenant perspective Godhead. JESUS, the TRUE and only God, the Holy Spirit never changed. there is no God with him, meaning that there is no Separated and distinct Son of God. nor ant separate and distinct Holy Spirit, or Father. listen, Isaiah 45:6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else". Bingo, ther is no other "PERSOB"...... :eek: say what? there is no other person in the the Godhead beside him, meaning ONE PERSON.

what you need to do is learn the "WHOLE" covenant... (smile).

we use scriptures to backup what we say, we don't use vain babbling for every answer.

PICJAG.
God is one being besides whom there is no other. But the one being is the trinity.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Diversity Revealed again in the OT as well as the NT, the "WHOLE" bible reveals Jesus as the Equal Share of himself in flesh.

many Christian when they read John 1:1, the Term "WITH" they don't understand. lets clear this up.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hold it, how can the word be "with" God and at the same time is God. the OT covenant answer this as well as the NT covenant.

OT Covenant,
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

STOP, the LORD all caps is the "First, and he is "WITH" the Last?

one might think that this is two "PERSONS", well let's see,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last".

Uh O, he, a single PERSON desigintation, as well as "I" a single PERSON desigintation is the "First" and the "Last".

let's see it in one more scripture, so that there is no mistake.
Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

here clearly, this is "ONE PERSON" who is the "First and the Last".

so the OT confirm the NT word for word, lets parallel the scriptures so we can clearly see it.

OT: Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

NT: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

this is why John 1:1c states that the WORD is GOD.

now lets see the "WHOLE " Covenant in JESUS the Christ, the only true and LIVING God.

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".

NOT two separate and distinct "PERSONS", but the "SAME" PERSON, only shared in flesh.

even Ray Charles can see this.

John 1:1 when understood is one of the MOST, "IN YOUR FACE" diversified scriptures in the bible.

so the OT confirm the NT word for word concering the Godhead. one Person, ONE person alone shared in flesh.

PICJAG.

yes, just read for yourselves and ask God for understanding, "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind". Ephesians 4:23 (kjv)

D

Dave L

"Diversity Revealed again in the OT as well as the NT, the "WHOLE" bible reveals Jesus as the Equal Share of himself in flesh.

many Christian when they read John 1:1, the Term "WITH" they don't understand. lets clear this up.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hold it, how can the word be "with" God and at the same time is God. the OT covenant answer this as well as the NT covenant.

OT Covenant,
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he".

STOP, the LORD all caps is the "First, and he is "WITH" the Last?

one might think that this is two "PERSONS", well let's see,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last".

Uh O, he, a single PERSON desigintation, as well as "I" a single PERSON desigintation is the "First" and the "Last".

let's see it in one more scripture, so that there is no mistake.
Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

here clearly, this is "ONE PERSON" who is the "First and the Last".

so the OT confirm the NT word for word, lets parallel the scriptures so we can clearly see it.

OT: Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

NT: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

this is why John 1:1c states that the WORD is GOD.

now lets see the "WHOLE " Covenant in JESUS the Christ, the only true and LIVING God.

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive".

WHOLE COVENANT: Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".

NOT two separate and distinct "PERSONS", but the "SAME" PERSON, only shared in flesh.

even Ray Charles can see this.

John 1:1 when understood is one of the MOST, "IN YOUR FACE" diversified scriptures in the bible.

so the OT confirm the NT word for word concering the Godhead. one Person, ONE person alone shared in flesh.

PICJAG.

yes, just read for yourselves and ask God for understanding, "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind". Ephesians 4:23 (kjv)
But you miss the details.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the One true and living God, 1 John 5"6 - 8 explianed.

We now know that the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 is the "ANOTHER" of the Spirit himself in flesh that was to come. and he came in manifestation in the likeness of a man which is clearly seen at his baptism. the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, who is the Father of the body that he came in see (Matthew 1:18 - 20), appered as a dove. these are the only two entities in the Godhead at the Baptism, whom John in his witness records as the "WE" in 14:23. for at the Baptism was the Father who is the Holy Ghost, in apperance as a dove, and his deversified self "shared" G G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') in the likness of man. but what about the voice, let the bible speak, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". never assume nothing concering the word of God, nor add or substract from it. for ....... 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost".

knowing these things, now 1 John 5.

1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

remembering 2 Peter 1:20 & 21 above, let the Holy Spirit teach, and not us. 1 John 5:7 states "THESE" three are one. notice the scriptures did not say, "THEY" are three, no "THESE", which are "TITLES", not "PERSONS", but "TITLES of the ONE Spirit. the Spirit is in heaven.

now, God on EARTH. 1 John 5:8. again, "THESE", and not "THEY" are one. these are the substance of man, Water = Flesh, blood = natural life of the water/flesh, (see Leviticus 17:11 and 14), and the spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') is of the Spirit himself, see Phil 2:7. This is God Diversified in flesh as a man.

now the revelation. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".
while Jesus, on earth, (1 John 5:8), talking to Nicodemus, he as Spirit at the same time was in Heaven, (1 John 5:7).

this is the beauity of "Diversified Oneness". it explain how the Lord Jesus is both Lord in flesh, (Son), and LORD in Spirit, (Father).

as one here on the forum could not explain this, nor understand it and the accompanying verses, but the Holy Spirit can. for the Holy Ghost teach these spiritual thing comparing spiritual with spiritual. see how the Holy Ghost compared 1 John 5:7 & 8 with John 3: and 13. and revealed the "US" and the "OUR" in John 14 and 23.

"Diversity" is the clear answer to the Godhead, for all the apostle taught it, the disciples, because the Lord Jesus plainly taught it.

we give book, chapter, and verse for you to see, and read for yourselves. as our Lord Jesus said, John 6:29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the One true and living God, 1 John 5"6 - 8 explianed.

We now know that the "US" and the "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 is the "ANOTHER" of the Spirit himself in flesh that was to come. and he came in manifestation in the likeness of a man which is clearly seen at his baptism. the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, who is the Father of the body that he came in see (Matthew 1:18 - 20), appered as a dove. these are the only two entities in the Godhead at the Baptism, whom John in his witness records as the "WE" in 14:23. for at the Baptism was the Father who is the Holy Ghost, in apperance as a dove, and his deversified self "shared" G G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') in the likness of man. but what about the voice, let the bible speak, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". never assume nothing concering the word of God, nor add or substract from it. for ....... 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost".

knowing these things, now 1 John 5.

1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

remembering 2 Peter 1:20 & 21 above, let the Holy Spirit teach, and not us. 1 John 5:7 states "THESE" three are one. notice the scriptures did not say, "THEY" are three, no "THESE", which are "TITLES", not "PERSONS", but "TITLES of the ONE Spirit. the Spirit is in heaven.

now, God on EARTH. 1 John 5:8. again, "THESE", and not "THEY" are one. these are the substance of man, Water = Flesh, blood = natural life of the water/flesh, (see Leviticus 17:11 and 14), and the spirit that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') is of the Spirit himself, see Phil 2:7. This is God Diversified in flesh as a man.

now the revelation. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".
while Jesus, on earth, (1 John 5:8), talking to Nicodemus, he as Spirit at the same time was in Heaven, (1 John 5:7).

this is the beauity of "Diversified Oneness". it explain how the Lord Jesus is both Lord in flesh, (Son), and LORD in Spirit, (Father).

as one here on the forum could not explain this, nor understand it and the accompanying verses, but the Holy Spirit can. for the Holy Ghost teach these spiritual thing comparing spiritual with spiritual. see how the Holy Ghost compared 1 John 5:7 & 8 with John 3: and 13. and revealed the "US" and the "OUR" in John 14 and 23.

"Diversity" is the clear answer to the Godhead, for all the apostle taught it, the disciples, because the Lord Jesus plainly taught it.

we give book, chapter, and verse for you to see, and read for yourselves. as our Lord Jesus said, John 6:29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent".

PICJAG.
You are dragging Phariseeism into the New Covenant trying to understand scripture in their ill fated manner. You need to learn from the New Covenant, the full revelation about God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are dragging Phariseeism into the New Covenant trying to understand scripture in their ill fated manner. You need to learn from the New Covenant, the full revelation about God.
you didn't have a clue, did you ..... :eek:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we haven't seen anything that you can teach?. well, try this one. John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I".

explain why the Father is "GREATER", remember you said they all was in that flesh body ...... lol, cain't wait to hear this teaching.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

we haven't seen anything that you can teach?. well, try this one. John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I".

explain why the Father is "GREATER", remember you said they all was in that flesh body ...... lol, cain't wait to hear this teaching.

PICJAG
If you understood the doctrine of the trinity, this would not be a mystery to you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot explain John 14:28 properly by the Scriptures.

don't worry we didn't have our hopes up .... (smile).

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so we can take this as you cannot explain John 14:28 properly by the Scriptures.

don't worry we didn't have our hopes up .... (smile).

PICJAG.
The trinity doctrine solves this if you make a study of it. The Pharisees who share common beliefs with you will never know the truth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you dig it out yourself, you would benefit from knowing all the mysteries the trinity solves.
why cain't you explain it for all to see, you said I rejected it, but what about the other brothers and Sister who don't know?. well

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

why cain't you explain it for all to see, you said I rejected it, but what about the other brothers and Sister who don't know?. well

PICJAG.
I can explain it. But any trinitarian already knows the answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can explain it. But any trinitarian already knows the answer.
well for the benefit of those who are not trinitarian and some trinitarian who don't know.

since you said that you could, just for GP please do.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

well for the benefit of those who are not trinitarian and some trinitarian who don't know.

since you said that you could, just for GP please do.

PICJAG.
If they are not trinitarian, they won't understand if I do explain it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, because you don't know.

now let us take away another of your verses,
We see you used this verse in your footer, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me

do you have any knowledge what this verse is saying? … no… lol. Listen,

The Lord God and his Spirit is the same "one" person, JESUS, let’s prove it. We have asked this question many a times, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John”.

Who sent his angel? dave, dave, do you know? Well the bible tells us, for the angel who was sent tells us plainly, listen. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done”. yes the same "Lord God" in your Isaiah 48:16.

so who is the Lord God? Let’s see, it is the same Lord God who sent "his" angel to John… REVELATION TIME, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”. so the Lord God of the holy prophets is "Lord JESUS"

So Jesus is the Lord God, so who was it that was sent dave?…. (smile). ... lol, lol, lol.

MY GOD YOU HAVE SCRIPTURE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE AND DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THEM.

PICJAG.