JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

The Prophet, and king, David who declare the Diversity of God.

Psalms 33:6 "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth”.
Psalms 33:7 "He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.

This one verse reveals the diversity of God clearly, here in the OT by David.

Evidence #1. “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made”. it is evidence that the “LORD” all Caps Made all things. And the Word who is the Lord, God himself in Flesh is the Maker of All things, meaning the same PERSON. So the LORD, is the Lord shared, or diversified in flesh.

Evidence #2. NOW THE REVELATION. Psalms 33:6b “and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth”.
Scripture, Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
Hold it, STOP the PRESS. The Spirit of God “MADE” me?. the Spirit of God is the LORD, let's see. Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". Uh O, the LORD God, (the Father), is the Spirit of God, (the one whom many say is the Holy Spirit). well another "PERSON" eliminate from the dead trinity.

Now, Do not John 1:3, many who say the WORD is the Son “MADE” all things? YES. But is it not the LORD, whom many calls the Father, all caps in Isaiah 44:24 states that he, Made all things? YES, and now we have the Holy Bible, the Word of God saying that the “Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit” made all things.

So we have the LORD, (the one many calls Father), the Son, who is Lord, and now we have the Spirit of God making all things. But here’s the catch. The LORD said that he was “ALONE” and “BY HIMSELF” when he made all thing, see Isaiah 44:24, and Nehemiah 9:6. Meaning it’s the same ONE Person who hold all three titles.

Evidence #3. Psalms 33:7 "He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses".
Here, it is the LORD who gathered the waters of the sea together. Now this,
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:9 "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so”. so the LORD who is God, (many who say the Father), is the same person who is the Spirit, (the Holy Spirit).

NOW THE REVELATION AGAIN, Proverbs 30:4 "Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
ANSWER: John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven”. It is the Son of Man, better known as the (SON), or the Word. Proverbs 30:4 asked, “what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?”. the answer, “JESUS. John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive”.

NOW THE REVEALING CONCLUSION,
Evidence #4.
"what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?". well let's see if we can tell ...... :D
what is the NAME of the Father? “JESUS”
what is the NAME of the Son? “JESUS”
what is the NAME of the Holy Spirit? “JESUS”

Supportive Scripture, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Notice the Lord Jesus said, “baptizing them in the name”, not in the name(s) with the “s” at the end of Name, indicading ONLY "ONE" PERSON. So the Lord Jesus who cannot lie just told us that the Name of the Father, the Son, and the holy Ghost is the same name, JESUS. So there is no distinction in PERSONS, for there is no other PERSON at all all. listen to God, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any]. and God is a "Spirit, and he said "I", "I", "I", indicading a single Person, KNOW NOT ANY. so if God know not any why put someone eles deside him?.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

The Prophet, and king, David who declare the Diversity of God.

Psalms 33:6 "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth”.
Psalms 33:7 "He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.

This one verse reveals the diversity of God clearly, here in the OT by David.

Evidence #1. “By the word of the LORD were the heavens made”. it is evidence that the “LORD” all Caps Made all things. And the Word who is the Lord, God himself in Flesh is the Maker of All things, meaning the same PERSON. So the LORD, is the Lord shared, or diversified in flesh.

Evidence #2. NOW THE REVELATION. Psalms 33:6b “and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth”.
Scripture, Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
Hold it, STOP the PRESS. The Spirit of God “MADE” me?. the Spirit of God is the LORD, let's see. Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". Uh O, the LORD God, (the Father), is the Spirit of God, (the one whom many say is the Holy Spirit). well another "PERSON" eliminate from the dead trinity.

Now, Do not John 1:3, many who say the WORD is the Son “MADE” all things? YES. But is it not the LORD, whom many calls the Father, all caps in Isaiah 44:24 states that he, Made all things? YES, and now we have the Holy Bible, the Word of God saying that the “Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit” made all things.

So we have the LORD, (the one many calls Father), the Son, who is Lord, and now we have the Spirit of God making all things. But here’s the catch. The LORD said that he was “ALONE” and “BY HIMSELF” when he made all thing, see Isaiah 44:24, and Nehemiah 9:6. Meaning it’s the same ONE Person who hold all three titles.

Evidence #3. Psalms 33:7 "He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses".
Here, it is the LORD who gathered the waters of the sea together. Now this,
Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:9 "And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so”. so the LORD who is God, (many who say the Father), is the same person who is the Spirit, (the Holy Spirit).

NOW THE REVELATION AGAIN, Proverbs 30:4 "Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
ANSWER: John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven”. It is the Son of Man, better known as the (SON), or the Word. Proverbs 30:4 asked, “what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?”. the answer, “JESUS. John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive”.

NOW THE REVEALING CONCLUSION,
Evidence #4.
"what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?". well let's see if we can tell ...... :D
what is the NAME of the Father? “JESUS”
what is the NAME of the Son? “JESUS”
what is the NAME of the Holy Spirit? “JESUS”

Supportive Scripture, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Notice the Lord Jesus said, “baptizing them in the name”, not in the name(s) with the “s” at the end of Name, indicading ONLY "ONE" PERSON. So the Lord Jesus who cannot lie just told us that the Name of the Father, the Son, and the holy Ghost is the same name, JESUS. So there is no distinction in PERSONS, for there is no other PERSON at all all. listen to God, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any]. and God is a "Spirit, and he said "I", "I", "I", indicading a single Person, KNOW NOT ANY. so if God know not any why put someone eles deside him?.

PICJAG.
Warning; "diversified oneness" = god has a split personality and rejects the Christ of Scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another person of the trinity is eliminate again.

Since the book of Isaiah is a mini Bible, containing 66 chapter, as the bible contains 66 books. Let’s examine this OT book.

Isaiah 2:2 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it".
Isaiah 2:3 "And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem”. he, his, are single "PERSON" designations.

Here, the LORD, (the one whom many calls the Father), will teach us in, “the last days”, see verse 2. but is it not the HOLY SPIRIT who teaches us in these days? the same "person". Lets see.

First, the last days. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds”.

So clearly we’re in the “last days”. and it is the Holy Spirit who teaches us now. supportive Scripture, 1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God".
1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual”. so in these "last days" it is the Holy Spirit/the LORD who teach us. not both, :D , but "he" one person teachs us.

Here in the book of Isaiah, chapter 2 verses 2 and 3 this is the coming of the Lord, the Holy Spirit. And in this coming we find that it is the LORD/THE FATHER, who is the Holy Spirit, whom is the Lord Jesus that will teach his people.

Read verses 2 and 3 again, clearly it is the LORD’S house, the one whom JESUS is building, that the gates of hell cannot prevail against.

So again, the LORD, the Holy Spirit is the Lord JESUS, the Spirit the "one true and living God. For Isaiah said, “he will teach us of his ways”. and there is only one God. He is a single designation, meaning the one same person. And this is the “LAST DAYS” that we're in. amen

it's amazing how the KJV of the bible is so accurate.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

JESUS is Lord, the Holy Spirit.

“Taking a lie to expose a Lie”

The hypostatic union lie exposed.

to get to the TRUTH and expose a lie, we will do what our ancestors did when a forest fire rage. SET A BACK FIRE TO PUT OUT THE FOREST FIRE. other words fight a fire with fire. and the fire that we will use today is "The hypostatic union" lie to exposed the Trinity lie.

The hypostatic union doctrine teaches that the Lord Jesus is 100% God and 100% man. Let’s examine, and expose this lie.

If the Lord Jesus was 100% God, (which he is), and he was made flesh as John 1:14 states, this was done by making himself “LOWER” than the angels according to Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man”. here’s the problem. The NATURE goes with the “PERSON". For if the Person don’t have the Nature, then he’s not the PERSON. in order to "Lower" himself than the angels, that means he was above the angels. meaning he has a NATURE above the angels.

So by the Lord Jesus lowering or G2758 κενόω kenoo himself in flesh that means according to the trinity doctrine the Father as well as the Holy Spirit, (their third person), all was G2758 κενόω kenoo. Because according to the trinity doctrine all 3 have the same "ONE" Nature. If one G2758 κενόω kenoo, himself, then all 3 was G2758 κενόω kenoo by having the same NATURE. So the lie of 3 person but having same Nature goes out the door. unless they are divided, or as one poster here say, split in nature. if so, then one have three separate Gods.... :eek: and you know what will happen there.

Now if they say, well it was only the son nature that was G2758 κενόω kenoo, again you have two separate nature, and that’s two separate Gods. For the NATURE goes with the Person.

Bottom line if the Son was G2758 κενόω kenoo, then all of the 3 so called person are G2758 κενόω kenoo, because according to the trinity doctrine all 3 have the “SAME” ONE Nature. Checkmate on the Nature and the Persons.

Because if one G2758 κενόω kenoo himself, and have the same Nature then all are G2758 κενόω kenoo. and now you have a bigger problem.

So the 3 Person(s) doctrine lie is exposed.

Now if they want to go down a divided, or split road in NATURES, please do…. (smile).

Now the trinity believers must come up with a scheme to certify only the Son was G2758 κενόω kenoo without having the same NATURE. And when they do, then they was Lying all alone when they said that all 3 have the “SAME” nature. CHECKMATE.

I can’t wait to hear the next lie. If they are truthful, they will keep their mouth close. But a lie is too hot to keep inside, (smile), it’ll burn them up. that's what fire do, burn ............ :D

See how a lie expose a lie.

PICJAG

PS, many just don’t know what is Happening to themselves right now. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool”.

This is what the Lord Jesus is doing to those who believe the trinity lie.. supportive scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2:9 "[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie”: this trinity doctrine is a strong delusio, it's been running nearlt two thousand years, ........ ;) but it's end has come.

We suggest you might want to re-consider your beliefs. As the apostle Peter preached on the day of Pentecost, Acts 2:40 "And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation”.

D

Dave L

(smile), no scripture to rebut?.........

PICJAG.
Any Sunday school kid who can read knows more about God than you. They didn't take the candy when the child of God molesters tried to feed them the same line you swallowed.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok Sunday school kid, tell us ........ :p here's your big chance.

did you really read what was posted?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've been hoodwinked.
(smile), so you have nothing....... :rolleyes: the scriptures are true, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".

Just like you are struggling with your topic "Marriage and Divorce". you have no clue to the term APOLUO, do you. nor it's Emphasis of Separation Rights, Not Separation Procedures. ......... LOL, LOL, LOL. 2 Timothy 3:7 is very true. see you have no clue nor understanding concering marriage nor divorce. you know NOTHING.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

(smile), so you have nothing....... :rolleyes: the scriptures are true, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".

Just like you are struggling with your topic "Marriage and Divorce". you have no clue to the term APOLUO, do you. nor it's Emphasis of Separation Rights, Not Separation Procedures. ......... LOL, LOL, LOL. 2 Timothy 3:7 is very true. see you have no clue nor understanding concering marriage nor divorce. you know NOTHING.

PICJAG.
Just sayin' you need to become as a little child and perhaps then you will understand what Jesus is talking about.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile), why don't you trace the "Diversified Oneness" history of the bible, which the Lord Jesus taught..... (smile).

PICJAG

D

Dave L

(smile), why don't you trace the "Diversified Oneness" history of the bible, which the Lord Jesus taught..... (smile).

PICJAG
It's double talk to hide what you are really getting at.