JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since the post, or question, in the topic, "The True God and Eternal Life !", post #45 is not answered, let get the answers. Ananias said in Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

well this is in reference to the "Father", Acts 22:14, but it was the Lord Jesus the, (Son), who appeared, and chose Paul, then Saul on the road to Damascus. lets see it by OT scripture first.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
notice the language, our God is "ONE" Lord. ok, the term "ONE" here says it all. it is the hebrew word,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

notice definition #2. the ordinal "First". God who is ONE "LORD" is the "First" and the "Last". the ONE God is the "ECHAD" of ... HIMSELF". supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

God's OWN "ARM?". remember "ARM" here is an anthropomorphism for God's power, scripture example, OT. Deuteronomy 7:19 "The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid."
that same "ARM", NT. 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

Christ is God's "OWN" Arm. the same person, only "shared", in flesh. and by God "sharing" himself in flesh, he is called the "Last Adam, or the ordinal Last, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." BINGO. the Last Adam is God the Father manifest in flesh by "sharing" himself in flesh.

this is why JESUS, "one" person is the LORD, the ordinal First, the FATHER, and the Last, ordinal Last, the "SON", in flesh as or in likeness of a man. BINGO.

Jesus is the First and the Last. how easy.

PICJAG.
The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure I understand. You mean one God consisting of Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
first thanks for the reply, second, let me make myself very clear. ONE GOD, meaning ONE PERSON.

now the diversity of this ONE person, who is ONE GOD.. understand, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the term "Offspring", here is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096
offspring is another word for "Diversity" as one can see in the way the word can be translated. but the term identifies the Lord Jesus as God in Flesh per Matthew 1:21, as well as Phil 2:6. and it do ONE OTHER THING, it Identifies the lord Jesus as the ordinal Last, God shared, or diversified in flesh. hence his titles First and Last. for his second dispensation is in the flesh. BINGO.

SO, ONE GOD, ONE PERSON ONLY, "DIVERSIFIED".

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, let me make myself very clear. ONE GOD, meaning ONE PERSON.

now the diversity of this ONE person, who is ONE GOD.. understand, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the term "Offspring", here is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096
offspring is another word for "Diversity" as one can see in the way the word can be translated. but the term identifies the Lord Jesus as God in Flesh per Matthew 1:21, as well as Phil 2:6. and it do ONE OTHER THING, it Identifies the lord Jesus as the ordinal Last, God shared, or diversified in flesh. hence his titles First and Last. for his second dispensation is in the flesh. BINGO.

SO, ONE GOD, ONE PERSON ONLY, "DIVERSIFIED".

PICJAG
You can't even answer a simple question. lol

Which one are you saying isn't God? Father, Son or Holy Spirit???

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even answer a simple question. lol

Which one are you saying isn't God? Father, Son or Holy Spirit???
LOL, LOL, LOL. my, my, my. I'll answer it for you, JESUS who is the Father, the GOD of Ananias fathers, the ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD. the ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE GODHEAD. how about that answer? do you agree?

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, LOL. my, my, my. I'll answer it for you, JESUS who is the Father, the GOD of Ananias fathers, the ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD. the ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE GODHEAD. how about that answer? do you agree?

PICJAG.
Nevermind, you're not going to answer my perfectly clear and simple question. I wonder why.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevermind, you're not going to answer my perfectly clear and simple question. I wonder why.
see, that just a cop out, because you could not answer my QUESTION. so see ya.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok @kcnalp, I'll give you another shot at the truth.
Read Isaiah 44:24 and then Read John 1:3 and tell us is this the same ONE person, "Who made all things?" Yes or No.

remember this is a simple Yes or No.

PICJAG.

PS correction Isaiah 44:24

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok @kcnalp, I'll give you another shot at the truth.
Read Isaiah 44:22 and then Read John 1:3 and tell us is this the same ONE person, "Who made all things?" Yes or No.

PICJAG.
Which one isn't God? Father? Son? Holy Spirit? No clue?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which one isn't God? Father? Son? Holy Spirit? No clue?
LOL, LOL, LOL, you cannot answer a Yes or No question. don't worry no math is involved, Read Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3 and tell us is this one person, "Who made all things"... :eek:

last chance...... else.... if you want to talk, that whats facebook and tweeter is for... (smile).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since I answered your question, now mine again,
Read Isaiah 44:24 and then Read John 1:3 and tell us is this the same ONE person, "Who made all things?" Yes or No.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
since I answered your question, now mine again,

PICJAG.
If the Father God? Is Jesus God? Is the Holy Spirit God?

I will help you. The correct answer to all 3 questions is YES!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Father God? Is Jesus God? Is the Holy Spirit God?

I will help you. The correct answer to all 3 questions is YES!
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for your reply, second, all 3 ... lol... ERROR, will Roberson, ERROR. thanks for your help, but no thanks... :eek: your data is faulty.
your FIRST ERROR of the Day, the term Father is a title and not a person. as with the Son are all titles... (smile). the only one person who hold both titles Father and Son is the HOLY SPIRIT, who is JESUS, God almighty. so all 3 is a ERROR... lol. my God when will they learn. and God personal Name is JESUS, English, and Yeshua, Hebrew.

so it's the Holy Spirit who is Father, diversified in flesh who is the Son.... lol, so it's only ONE. which was the point of the question. . man oh man this is too easy. but you have to meet people where they are and help them along.

see, even when you tried to turn the question around, "which one is not God". you didn't even hear yourself talking, (which was only a deception), we still answer your deceptive question still. which one is God... (smile). yes, three God as the devil decieves.

Now, if you have any question concering the "ONE" person JESUS, who is the only God diversified, meaning that he is the ordinal First and ordinal Last in the Godhead, JUST ASK. I'm sure you have no clue what ordinal First and Last means do you?

again, "ye have not because ye ask not". :D

PICJAG.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for your reply, second, all 3 ... lol... ERROR, will Roberson, ERROR. thanks for your help, but no thanks... :eek: your data is faulty.
your FIRST ERROR of the Day, the term Father is a title and not a person. as with the Son are all titles... (smile). the only one person who hold both titles Father and Son is the HOLY SPIRIT, who is JESUS, God almighty. so all 3 is a ERROR... lol. my God when will they learn. and God personal Name is JESUS, English, and Yeshua, Hebrew.

so it's the Holy Spirit who is Father, diversified in flesh who is the Son.... lol, so it's only ONE. which was the point of the question. . man oh man this is too easy. but you have to meet people where they are and help them along.

see, even when you tried to turn the question around, "which one is not God". you didn't even hear yourself talking, (which was only a deception), we still answer your deceptive question still. which one is God... (smile). yes, three God as the devil decieves.

Now, if you have any question concering the "ONE" person JESUS, who is the only God diversified, meaning that he is the ordinal First and ordinal Last in the Godhead, JUST ASK. I'm sure you have no clue what ordinal First and Last means do you?

again, "ye have not because ye ask not". :D

PICJAG.

Believe TRUTH =that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience. Matthew 3:16, 17; Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 12:29; John 1:14; Acts 5:3, 4; II Corinthians 13:14.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe TRUTH =that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience. Matthew 3:16, 17; Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 12:29; John 1:14; Acts 5:3, 4; II Corinthians 13:14.
GISMYS_7 let me ask you one thing, "You believe the Lord Jesus right?". when he said that God, who is a Spirit is a "he" a single person, do you believe what he said is true, yes or no?

PICJAG.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John".

From Genesis to Revelation, the bible has been telling us that the only true God is the Holy Spirit, JESUS, who is Lord.

some doctrine have person for titles, which make them error in the word of God.

the True doctrine of God is that he is "a" Spirit. and the Holy Spirit is that Spirit who is JESUS.

the scriptures don't lie. we as "Diversified Oneness" place the Holy Spirit as First and Last in the Godhead as the bible clearly states. one Person Diversified in flesh which in the OT, the begining, was to come.

so our doctrine is ONE Person, nunerically shared in flesh, hence the term "OFFSPRING", meaning two. which is the plurality of God, but not in persons, but in Nature. this sharing of oneself in flesh is called "ANOTHER", which the term ADAM means. and Jesus is the LAST "ADAM".

discussion is open.
Holy Spirit is of the same kind as Jesus, both equally God, but distinct persons!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy Spirit is of the same kind as Jesus, both equally God, but distinct persons!
first thanks for your reply, second, I cannot agree with your assessment, because JESUS is the Holy Spirit. but I'll let you explain your position, because John 1:1 clearly say different. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

PICJAG.