JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

“The Seven Spirit”, Person #2……. ?

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne".

right off the bat, revelation time. did anyone see it? in the above scripture, it tells us that the Letter is from "ONE" person. notice it said, "from him". and the him holds three titles. now the seven Spirits.

Revelation 1:4b, “and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne".
Notice, “Spirit” here is capitalized, indicating a Person, and not the gifts. Here it is clearly indicating the HOLY SPIRIT. Many who believe in the trinity, the third person. Let’s see if this is true.

Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead". the he that speaks unto the angel at Sardis is none other that the Lord Jesus himself. so the one who have the seven Spirits, (the Holy Spirit), is the Same one who is the First and the Last, the “which is, and which was, and which is to come”, is the Lord Jesus, the faithful witness, is the same one person. seven in the bible means spiritual completeness. so who have the seven Spirits, and the seven stars, Answer, the one who put his hands on John in chapter 1:17, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last". verse 19, “Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; verse 20, The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.” my right hand is the Lord Jesus speaking. so it's the Lord Jesus who has the seven Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

he, the "First and the Last", is also the Alpha and Omega, and he is also the “which is, and which was, and which is to come”. the SAME “ONE” PERSON. now here's the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, as the Holy Spirit in his glorified state. If one read all the letters to the “seven” churches, each begins with the Lord Jesus addressing them … right … right. But notice how each letter ends.

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches”. STOP, was it not the Lord Jesus who was speaking to the “seven” churches? YES, Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who is the only true and LIVING God. for "GOD" is a Spirit, John 4:24a.

conclusion: the letter is from one person who hold all three titles. Just as “Father”, and “Son”, are the TITLES of the Holy Spirit, whom the trinitarian put, or made the last or third “Person” in their trinity. the titles Father is just as the "which is, and which was, and which is to come", as the title Son is Just as the "seven Spirit". all titles of the same one PERSON.

The devil is slick, he put titles ahead of the TRUE God and make or turn them into separate and distinct “persons”. so no one will never worship the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD, the Holy Spirit, "JESUS".

So the titles “Father”, and “Son”, are not PERSONS, but titles of the same one person. Father is the title of the Holy Spirit without Flesh, OT. Son is the Title of the Holy Spirit “shared”, or diversified in Flesh, (NT). the Holy Spirit, or the Holy Ghost is the differentiation of the Spirit in his Glorified state.

Once people understand this concept that God is a “elohiym” of his “ownself” in flesh then the bible will open up to them. Until then it darkness all the way,. Light cast out darkness. 1 John 1:6 "If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth". hence as our brother James say, "From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members? ". the apostle Paul said it best, "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth". question, after question, and never learn anything. oh well.....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Topic, “The Incarnation of God, Death of Man”, a poster stated, “The Son the second Person of the Trinity is present as the LORD in (Is. 44:24). Just as the Father is present. Just as the Holy Spirit is present”.

If the Son is present as the LORD, that right there he just nullified the basic doctrine of the trinity as separate and distinct PERSONS. See how silly the doctrine is.

It’s just unbelievable how trinitarian just change their doctrine in trying to fit the scriptures to it. I’m looking for the next changes to be made. Just watch how people speak to cover the lie of three separate and distinct persons. Just watch.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greeting, to all.
it didn't take long for the devil to come up with another excuse to deceive the people, in defence of the trinity. In the Topic, “The Incarnation of God, Death of Man”, a poster stated this, "Though three Persons He is God alone. Thus when He speaks as 'I' or 'alone', He is speaking as God. And God is three Persons." by using the term "God" this time, it would cove all their bases as to the person speaking, but that lie got exposed also, because "Titles" was used to identify clearly who made all things.

Just like we said, just watch,

Now let's "WATCH" the next excuse to come.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well it took a little longer this time to come up with a good false error

from the Topic, “The Incarnation of God, Death of Man”, a poster stated this,"I've already given you the answer. God is One. When He speaks as God He speaks as One. He Who is One God is three Persons. I showed you in (Gen. 1:26) "And God said, Let us make man in our image...." Pretty simple.

did one see it? they throwed in Genesis 1:26 like that's was going to save them. but the scriptures are clear, 2 Corinthians 2:11 "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices".

let's watch and see the next diversion from John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Genesis 1:26 & 27 “the making of man or the creation of ANOTHER, the sexes?”

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them”.

“he”, right there at the end of verse 27, God is referred to “he”, but in verse 26 it say “us” and “our”. what gives? Well put on you’re deep sea diving gear for we are about to go deep into the word of God. Supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 2:10 "But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned”.

Let’s spiritually discern these two verses of scripture.

Question, when reading these two verses above in the creation account, it come to mind, “how can one “make” something first and then “create” it?. verse 26 “Let us MAKE man. Then verse 27 “and God CREATED man. Well the creation in verse 1:1 of Genesis states God created first and then made.

Well put on your scuba gear for a moment. Question, “what was to be MADE?”, answer a “IMAGE” in God likeness. So what was CREATED? Answer, “Another' man which is the image of the first man. Hold it, two man/men, yes, the IMAGE of God is ANOTHER of himself in flesh. Remember …. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”.

so we have no excuse, ... in not knowing and understanding the Godhead.
Let’s examine what the apostle just said. 1. what may be known of God is MANIFESTED in “THEM”. bingo, them meaning more than ONE, Adam and Eve. other word “ANOTHER of oneself, TWO. that's the GODHEAD, "TWO" of the same one. The apostle also said, “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made”. what was made? Another man on day 6, the man Eve. Yes, Eve, a “female” man, another of Adam, bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh, she shall be called “woman” because she was taken out of Man. the only difference, she's a "female" man. this is what was created on day 6 the male and the female, or "another" man. that's why God said let us make "make" man whom he already formed day 3 in our "image" in our likeness, which was to come. just as Eve was to come out of man. likewise the son is to come out of the Spirit, God. just as Eve was in Adam, so was the Son in the spirit, only both was brought forth later. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". this is why God said "let US make man in OUR image. STOP, the image haven't came yet, this is why God said "us" and "Our", because he was to come. an Image cannot exist without the source. so God spoke of himself to come in flesh. supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us".

and God is ONE PERSON. supportive scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". the "he" here that the Lord Jesus is referring to is the same "he" in Genesis 1:27. now can the Lord Jesus lie ... no. so that ends any trinity right there.

But now, the trillion dollar question. "How did God, Almighty God, come in flesh and G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in it and still be almighty God. because remember if God was in christ, and God G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in and still be "EQUAL" in Nature how could he still be God even after he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh as a man in the likeness.

Oh the beauty of "diversity". .... well next time.

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But now, the trillion dollar question. "How did God, Almighty God, come in flesh and G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in it and still be almighty God.
How can it be a trillion dollar question when the answer is so simple that even a child could tell you this: WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were in Heaven AT THE SAME TIME as God the Son was manifest in the flesh (took the form of Man).

And without controversy [which is your specialty]
1. great is the mystery of godliness:
2. God was manifest in the flesh,
3. justified in the Spirit,
4. seen of angels,
5. preached unto the Gentiles,
6. believed on in the world,
7. received up into glory.
(1 Tim 3:16)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can it be a trillion dollar question when the answer is so simple that even a child could tell you this: WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

God the Father and God the Holy Spirit were in Heaven AT THE SAME TIME as God the Son was manifest in the flesh (took the form of Man).

And without controversy [which is your specialty]
1. great is the mystery of godliness:
2. God was manifest in the flesh,
3. justified in the Spirit,
4. seen of angels,
5. preached unto the Gentiles,
6. believed on in the world,
7. received up into glory.
(1 Tim 3:16)
first thanks for the post. the scripture is correct, "God was manifest in the flesh". and God is "A" Spirit, the Holy Spirit. and that means God is ONE PERSON. let's see what the Lord Jesus say about this. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them".

this verse says God is a "he" meaning one person. let's back this up with the words of the Lord Jesus. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". he is one Person. so are you saying Jesus lied?.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's amazing that some are trying to learn, especially when their doctrine is exposed and is dead in the water.

the term God, is referencing one PERSON only. and the Lord Jesus confirm this. not three separate and distinct person. now you're really in a bind now that you're aware that the Lord Jesus called the term "God", a "he". which means God is ONE PERSON, and no one can argue with the Lord Jesus who don't lie. now you have a big, and we mean a "BIG" problem because one of your own persons in your Godhead said that there is only one person in the Godhead. well you want to argue with the Lord Jesus who you say you obey and follow.

well it seems like you're neither believing nor following him, and you say that your're a christian. .... christ like? ..... :eek: we cain't telll.

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

is this scripture, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female".

this is the Lord Jesus speaking, did he not say, John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life." his "words" are LIFE? Uh O..... :cool: ...... (smile)

Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all my trinitarians. we leave you with the answer again as to how God is the Diversity of himself in flesh. we're about edification, NOT arguing, but about transparent of the scriptures concering the truth.

we will come from the OT with the answer that the NT gives about our God "plurality" or diversity in flesh.

OT scripture,
Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones”. if one will use their bible cross reference, they will note that this is the Lord Jesus the Christ being referred to as God’s “fellow”, (see Matthew 26:31). but how is the Lord Jesus the “another” with God, as God equal which Philippians 2:6 states. well here it is in that word “fellow” itself, which is the Hebrew word, H5997 עָמִיתּ `amiyth, which mean, companionship, (concretely) a comrade or kindred man. and the KJV can also translate fellow as “another”, which means from our afore definition of man, it means “ADAM”.
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

there is our word again, “ANOTHER”. please notice, the definition states that this fellow of God is concrete, meaning he's the "OBJECTIVE" of God ... God's "OWN" ARM. but God is abstract, (Spirit). so how did that, which is abstract, become concrete, meaning as an another of himself, “his fellow?”. answer, by sharing himself in a body, born of WOMAN, which he manifested in, because he made it for himself. being "Born" of a woman, is the "Offspring". notice "Fellow, states "kindred man".
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.

the second part of the definition states, “kindred man”, which is the offspring, or the diversity, which is to be born. because if one is a kinsman, one must be, have to be “born” of the same nature. let'as look at the definition of "Offspring",
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

there is our word, "kin" or as the KJV can translate it as kind(-red),
and our Lord Jesus is the KINSMAN REDEEMER for all mankind, because of that virgin birth. for our Lord Jesus is the Root, (Father, Spirit), of all mankind. he the “Root” of David, the Spirit, which is not born. but the offspring/the diversity, the (Son), of David according to the flesh, is born. supportive scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore, also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God”. so what was born of Mary? the flesh, the body, that was to come, the son of God. to be sure of our understanding, as to what is an “offspring?”, simply put, it is a “diversity” of the SAME NATURE. meaning that the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL SHARE" of the Spirit, God, the Holy Spirit as Phil 2:6 states.

so the OT scriptures confirm the "diversity" or the "sharing" of the Spirit in Flesh. by sharing, he's the same person, and not a separate persom, for the gree term G243 Allos for our English word "Another" bare this out. he's only a "numerical difference" MANIFESTED IN FLESH. YES, God did manifested in the flesh and the OT prophet Zechariah told us so.

see the bible is full of "divesified Oneness" scriptures OT and NT. Isaiah 28:10 "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little"

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

it amazes me when people say "I want believe until you show it to me in the bible". and when you show it to them they still want believe. the Lord Jesus said, John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand".

if one say they are God's sheep, well why are you not hearing, and following his voice?. "FEAR" maybe?, deduction, if you're not hearing, and following his voice, then just maybe, maybe you might not be of his sheep pen, or sheepfold, meaning "LOST". but have hope, he leaves the 99 to find the 1. because his sheep hear his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. well I wonder if they really know the "stranger" voice, no reflection of a poster here on the site with that name... :D

the Lord Jesus himself when he defined the GODHEAD as “one” person, well all the sheep should have heard. but hearing and understanding are two diffrent animals. if one is taught in error, then one needs to renew their mind.

scripture, Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues". what we're speaking with is a "NEW TONGUE". why is it called "NEW?" because you have not heard of this doctrine before. that's why it's NEW ... to U. but not in action, which was taught by the "REAL" church fathers, by the one TRUE Father of US ALL, God himself.

all the apostles knew this doctrine, all the disciple knew this doctrine, and many of the the early lay church member knew this doctrine also. it's all over the bible from Genesis to revelation, hidden in plain sight. for we walk not by "SIGHT" but by "FAITH".

walking by sight, we see .... "Father", we see .... "Son", we see .... "Holy Ghost", the titles of one person, and we're decieved by our sight, because of lack of understanding. yes, it's in the bible, but do you understand who is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost? do you really?.

the time is now to take off the blind man glasses and walk upright without fear. walk in the KNOWLRDGE of TRUTH and one will not be ashame. scripture, 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". if there is a "right way" to divide the scriptures, then there is wrong way to divide the scriptures.

we ask, consider your ways.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

today, God the Father is the Holy Spirit, the Same PERSON, Who is JESUS.

so our question, "Who's your Daddy/Father?".

Teaching Scriptures,
Matthew 10:19 "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you".
here, Matthew says that the "Spirit of your Father?" ...... speaketh in you. hold it, the Spirit of your "FATHER?" but God is a Spirit, (per John 4:24a). so do God, the eternal Spirit, has a Spirit, of course not, God is the Spirit. so our Father, (some say is a person), is the Spirit whom many calls the term God.

these few verses of scriptures just sitting here alone seems innocent enough by themselves. well, just mix them with the other gospel writters and we will see a picture.

the Gospel of Mark, same context of scripture, Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost". wait, hold it, how did the Spirit of the Father goes to be the Holy Ghost when they suppose to be separate and distinct persons? well lets check out another gospel and see what they say.

the Gospel of Luke, same context of scripture, Luke 12:11 "And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
Luke 12:12 "For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say". Hmmm... Luke says the same thing.

is matthews off? he said "the Spirit of your Father". now if the "LORD", and that's all cap is the Father, how can he be the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost?. well 101G where did you get the LORD as the Father from?, it he not the Great I AM of the tetragrammaton from where you get,get the Names Jehovah, AKA Yahweh from? and you say that this is the LORD. ok, I'm not going to argue with you, because the LORD did something similar with MOSES.
Exodus 4:10 "And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I [am] not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I [am] slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
Exodus 4:11 "And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
Exodus 4:12 "Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. Hmmmmm..... "Teach you what to say. Luke 12:12 "For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say". that's an exact match.

so the LORD, who is the Father, who is the Holy Ghost is the speaker. now STOP and think. the Spirit is God, whom many in the trinity calls the "Father", but if the Spirit of God is a separate and distinct Spirit from the one many calls Father then one has two Spirit, well three with the Holy Spirit. or if the "Spirit of God" is Separate, then you have 4 person that can speak. but.... if the Spirit of God is the Father then you have a BIG, and we Mean a BIG problem for the trinity believers. for the Spirit of God whom Mark and Luke say is the Holy Ghost, meaning it's the SAME ONE PERSON. so by, by, trinity.

now, either the "Spirit of the Father" is the same Person whom many calls the Father, or a separate person, either way you're in a bind. for the gospel writer mark and Luke say the "Spirit of the Father is the Holy Ghost, who the trinity believers say is a separate person. catch 22

BUT,,,, BUT, again with one "t" .... :D Doctor Luke give us one more thing to think about. listen carefully,
Luke 21:5 "And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
Luke 21:6 "[As for] these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Luke 21:7 "And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign [will there be] when these things shall come to pass?
Luke 21:8 "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:9 "But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.
Luke 21:10 "Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luke 21:11 "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luke 21:12 "But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute [you], delivering [you] up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Luke 21:13 "And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Luke 21:14 "Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Luke 21:15 "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Hmmmm.....Luke 21:15 "For I will give you a mouth, this sound like Matthew 10:19 & 20, Mark 13:11, and Luke 12:11-12 above.

put your thinking caps on for a minute. the Spirit of God, who is called the "Father, is the same person who is the "Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost according to Mark and Luke, but Luke also said the Lord Jesus the "Son" is this SAME Person whom Matthews calls the Father, (the Spirit of the Father), and Mark and Luke calls the Holy Ghost. THE SAME PERSON.

this is why I love the KJV of the Bible, it hids the TRUTH in plain sight.

"For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little"

What a "WORD" of God we have ...... the BIBLE.

so, "Who's your Daddy?" :D .... JESUS.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "plurality" of God in Genesis 1:1

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The term “God” here is the Hebrew word, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

The root of H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is,n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

Hold it, how did the term “God” went from 1. one with supreme strength and ability, to 1. (literally) supreme ones. note the “s” at the end of ones. The “s” at the end of ONE is our answer. More of the same one. But the question arises, how many more of …… ONE? Well Genesis 1:1 gives us the answer right in our faces. Let’s look at the original Hebrew first.

1:b·rashith in·beginning בָּ רָ א bra he-created אֱהִ ים aleim Elohim אֵ ת ath » הַ שָּׁ מַ יִ ם e·shmim the·heavens וְ אֵ ת u·ath and·» הָ אָ רֶ ץ e·artz the·earth
This can be found here at this web site, https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

There are two letter in this first verse that is not a word and was not translate, because the translators didn’t know how to translate these letters. They are אֱהִ the Aleph and Tav, reading from right to left. In English, the “FIRST” ת and the “LAST” אֵ. God, or Elohim is this אֱהִ. in Greek it’s the Alpha and the Omega, or again in English the “beginning” and the “End”. based on first and last order of the Hebrewalphabet, but this gives us an inside window of God's plurality of himself.
here is a better look at Genesis 1:1. בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ

God is a plurality of himself, and not with anyone else. Not someone else who is separate and distinct from him, no, but the same sort, in “another” form to come (which we will see later). The Greeks have a word for this plurality of God, who is the “equal” share of himself in flesh. it’s the Greek word G243 allos in English, “another” of one’s own-self. Not a split, or a divide, but the equal “share of God own self". G243 allos express a numerical difference, hence 1. “Father”, 2. “Son”. so where is the Holy Spirit? Right there in the G243 allos of himself. The Holy Spirit is the “Father” without flesh, Genesis 1:1 through Malachi 4:6. the I, me, he, him, the LORD, the “I AM”

God, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the same Spirit of the OT, “Shared” and G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh, which was to come. And he came in flesh, John 1:1. This, at John 1:1 is, the “us”, and the “our” of Genesis 1:26, and Genesis 3:22. the “our” and the “us” of himself is the Aleph and the Tav of Genesis 1:1 as one person. this is why the Lord Jesus said, "he" in the beginning made he him, male and female, (See Genesis 5:1 & 2) also. the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is The First and the Last of Isaiah 41:4, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12 and Revelation 1:17 & 18, as well as the Alpha and the Omegan, and the beginning and the end in Revelation. for the Spirit, without flesh as Father is the "Aleph" the First, and the same Spirit with flesh as the equal share in flesh as the Son is the "Tav" or Last is the LAST ADAM.

the “Aleph”, the First, the Spirit without flesh, the title Father, “by himself, and alone”, this is the “he” of Isaiah 44:24 who made the male and the female, the CREATOR, and MAKER of all things. The “Tav” the Spirit, share in flesh, title Son, “with” the First as John 1:1 said, “with” God is God, the “REDEEMER” and “SAVIOUR” of all things. again Isaiah the prophet sates it clearly. listen closley, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he. one "I" and two designations. the "I" is the Spirit, and the First/Aleph is the Father, and the Last/Tav is the Son. Bingo, this is the numerical difference that the Greek word G243 allos describe. CONFIRMATION, OT and NT.

Re-cap, the Spirit/God is the Aleph, the first, title the Father, alone, and by himself ... "he" mande the male and the female.
The Tav, “THAT” was to come, the Spirit, diversified/shared in flesh, redeemer, and saviour, the Last Adam, the Christ.

Only two of the Same one, the אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym. We see it in the NT at the baptism of the Lord Jesus. The “Aleph”, the First, the Father, Descending as a dove, the “Tav”, the Last Adam, the Son, standing in the water. That’s it. The Father and the Son, who is the Holy Spirit. there is no other person. one person shared.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The Foreshadowing, the Prefigure, and the Indicating of God himself”

What do Foreshadowing means? It’s a literary device in which a writer gives an advance hint of what is to come later in the story. Foreshadowing often appears at the beginning of a story, or a chapter, and it helps the reader develop expectations about the upcoming events.

Prefigure:1. be an early indication or version of (something). 2. imagine beforehand.
When God made man, he was “ONE” just as God is ONE. God made man First on day 3. Scripture,
Genesis 2:4 "These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground.
Genesis 2:6 "But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul”.

ONE Soul, ONE Person. Adam, the man, is God’s Prefigure shape, form, fashion, star, or God’s “IMAGE” to come. Scripture,
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

So Adam was the Image of God to come in Glory, Spirit with a body. To do this, he had to come first in “NATURAL” flesh. And right here in Genesis 1:26 he indicated this as how he was coming ...... by “ANOTHER”, the woman. Which is the “indicate” herself

Indicate”, point out; show. suggest as a desirable or necessary course of action.
God by making the man ….. male and female, this Indicates how God would come to redeem man, by the woman or the another of Adam himself, which the Lord Jesus is, God himself in flesh. The term “Indicate” is also synonyms with Foreshadowing, which means, 1. point out; show. 2. suggest as a desirable or necessary course of action. God came into this world by the woman, indicating apt-hand scripture Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Galatians 4:5 "To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Galatians 4:7 "Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ”.
God here in Genesis 1:26 indicates how he is redeeming man, by being in Man’s likeness, “flesh, bone, blood with spirit”.

Here in the bible, God is Foreshadowing himself to come in flesh, by Prefiguring, and Indicating with the Making of man as male and female. Please note, the book of Genesis is no one’s figment of imagination. The creation account is real. The creation account is loaded with information. And the main load of Information is his Foreshadowing of how he was to manifest as a man by the woman, which is the “ANOTHER” or diversity of oneself.

So today’s word to apply to the creation account is the Foreshadowing of God coming in flesh to redeem man from sin.
1. Prefigure
2. Indicate

we suggest one get real about the creation account, for it is REAL. amen.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

it seem like the trinity doctrine believers are at odds as to who the "LORD" is. the "LORD" is the second person now in the trinity? no way. but, but, and one more but, we must meet people where they are.

if the "LORD" is the Second person in a trinity, then Psalms 110:1 will have to be looked at again. "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool".

if the "LORD" all caps who is the Almighty is the second person in a trinity, then who is the "Lord?". ........ the third Person in the trinity? ... Ooop's forgot, the Holy Spirit holds that position in the trinity doctrine. one poster said the LORD and the Lord is the same person, like in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, but the poster said, "both persons was the same second person, or (may we say now, second "persons") in the trinity. for clearly in Psalms 110:1 there are two enities that are in reference. one to sit at the other right hand.... (smile). so we have two, 2, second persons, (the Lord and the LORD). well now, I would that this poster, will tell us how the second person is speaking to his ownself?. and two how these second persons are making himself his own enemies his footstool, while he himself is sitting down. now that would be interesting to hear.

but laying all of that aside. the trinity doctrine is constantly changing. now the "LORD" is the second person also. anytime a person doctrine change to fit their belifs then you know that their doctrine is not from God. if any part of a doctrine conflicts with scripture, then it's a false doctrine. for the word of God is true, and unchanging.

edification time. God is a plurality, yes of "HIMSELF", but not in TRI-UNITY. but in "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh, which is the "TRUE" man ot come. and that true man had an IMAGE ......... the NATURAL man that is done away with in the resurrection. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit. {the LAST ADAM ..... the source of the IMAGE is spiritual, not natural.}. spiritual and natural, TWO, not THREE.
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly".

diversity right there plain in sight. spiritual without flesh, (the LORD). natural with flesh, (the Lord).

hope some see it. TWO, not THREE. one God (Spirit) that is another of HIMSELF "share" in flesh

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GREETING to all Trinity doctrine believers.

if you think that God is TRI-UNI my challegen is still out. I been using one scripture, which is a easy one to answer, but it seen no one of the trinity belief can answer it.

well let's make it easy for you. since we're on PERSONS, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

this one is a little easy.

question how many person, or PERSON(S) is this letter is from? one person, two, or three.

A new challegen for my trinity believers.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titles have confused the trinity believers from the beginning of it concept.

"Titles, Appellation, and the Epithet of God"

scripture, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost".
Father is a title, as well as Son of the SAME PERSON.
one poster stated,
"According to Jesus the Lord, we believers do believe in Him, including Who He is, indluding His works. Lord Jesus did not exclude these matters. We Christians would be fruitless derelicts on the matter to avoid such an important matter, after all, Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God Who speaks that He is One God with the Father and the Holy Spirit (John 8:58), considered the matter sufficiently important to address it!
We have one question, is JESUS the Father? scripture, 1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, [be] honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen". is this in reference to the Lord Jesus, whom many say is the SON, or is it in reference to the Father, your first person?. well the apostle is not finish. 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.

in 1 Timothy 1:17 God who is eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God. but in 1 Timothy 6:16 it's the Lord Jesus who "ONLY" have immortality, which means "ETERNAL". well now if the Father and the son are separate and distinct person, two of the trinity person are not "ETERNAL". so no co-equality also. Ooops's

but if a trinitarian have an answer please post it.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Picking up from the Last Post.

The “immortal” and onlyWise” God

Many christian when they read their bibles they never connect verses of scripture. "For precept [must be] upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, [and] there a little”, Isaiah 28:10 (kjv).

Let’s put these precept upon precept, and line upon line into action again,

1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, [be] honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen”. we know that this is speaking of the Lord Jesus, for the same apostle certified this in his same book, only a few chapter later. 1 Timothy 6:14-16 "That thou keep [this] commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.

The precept here or the injunction states that the “ONLY” wise God is “IMMORTAL, or “ETERNAL.”.

Precept must be upon precept. Jude 1:25 "To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen”.

The scriptures paints a picture very clearly. Here in Jude he said that the “ONLY” Wise God is … our Saviour. Well, well, well, our saviour is Jesus the Christ, who is the Son, who is the ONLY one with "IMMORTALITY" (that's a mouthfull right there by itself). Which certify John 1:3 the Son as the LORD, all caps in Isaiah 44:24. how do we know this? We know that the WORD in John 1:3 is the Lord, the Son right. Well here in 1 Timothy 1:17 "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, [be] honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen”. the ONLY wise God is “King”. so who is the King? Let’s see. Isaiah 43:15 "I [am] the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King”. Psalms 10:16 "The LORD [is] King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land”. for ever and ever = ETERNAL, and that’s the LORD, all caps who is Creator, as Isaiah 44:24 states, who also is the SAVIOUR, and the ONLY "WISE" God as Jude states.

Psalms 95:3 "For the LORD [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods”. this is the LORD, all caps. Let’s see who is the GREAT GOD and GREAT KING. Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ”. presept upon Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:17 "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God”. here Jesus the Christ is called the GREAT GOD. Gill's commetary bring out the clearness of who the great God is.

Is this not the LORD JESUS, yes “LORD”, all cap. King of King’s? Lord of Lord’s? 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords”. there he is the Lord/LORD Jesus.

ONE “GOD”, who is ONE Spirit, (John 4:24a). which is only ONE PERSON,

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

JESUS, OT and NT fulfilled.

In the discussion "LUKE 1:32 THE THRONE OF DAVID" many missed who is "KING" and who will sit on the throne of David.

the Godhead is revealed again, and again plain to see. in the book of 2 Samuel chapter 7, David the king want to build God a house, but God said that he will build a house in his "seed"

Foundation Scripture: 2 Samuel 7:12 "And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
2 Samuel 7:13 "He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
2 Samuel 7:14 "I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men".

Here clearly the "LORD" said that he will be his "FATHER" and this seed of David, the "Christ will be his "SON".
well this seem clear enough, right. for the Christ is the son who sits on David throne, correct.... let's see. Acts 2:30 "Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne". the apostle Peter was filled with the Holy Ghost/God here on the day of Pentecost, and it was the Spirit/Comforter bring to Peter's mind the thing that is written of Christ, right.... ok now this.

Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn [in] truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne"". STOP, and think. in 2 Samuel 7:14 the LORD said that he will be a "FATHER" to David SEED, who is Christ, the "Son", who will sit on David throne according to the Holy Ghost by the apostle Peter on the day of Pentecost. but the LORD himself said that it is "HE", the "LORD" himself who will be sitting on the throne.

now, take off our top hats and read. 1. God don't lie. 2. God perform his Word.

if the LORD is going to be the "Father" to the "Son" and both are sitting on the same throne, then the titles Father and Son are of the same person. but if we go with the trinity, separte and distinct, two person. then the Kingdom has two Kings. for no KINGDOM have two Kings.

just think for a minute, no Kingdom has two Kings. we're of edification, so Lets get the answer,
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this". BINGO.

Here in Isaiah 9:6 & 7 we get the answer to the Godhead clearly. that son that was given, not born is the "everlasting Father".

that Son is "Father?". Uh O ..... the Son is the Father in flesh? yes, read it again. see the Son is Given not born. for the Son came from HEAVEN, see John 8:23. this SON is the "EVERLASTING FATHER". supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen".

"Who only hath immortality". understand, if the Father and son are seperate and distinct person, then one have not "ETERTNAL LIFE". for only "JESUS" is the ONLY, only, only, one who have it ....... see the trinity error :eek: Jesus who is the one TRUE Spirit, is GOD manifested in flesh. STOP, the term God covers all the 3 titles. all 3 of these "TITLES" is of the one PERSON "JESUS" who diversified, or shared HIMSELF in Flesh to redeem us.

one God, one Person in 3 dispensation. dispensation #1. Jesus, Spirit, LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER, "Title" Father. dispensation #2. Jesus Spirit, LORD, diversified in flesh, "Lord". REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR. (same Spirit, diversifed, or the seed, the OFFSPRING, "Title", Son. dispensation #3. Jesus Spirit, LORD/Lord, Glorified in the new Body, COMFORTER, MEDIATOR, "Title" Holy Spirit" as comforter, and mediator as man.

ONE GOD 3 dispensation. not 3 persons, but one who as the seed diversified himself in flesh. one LORD, as Father, and one Lord as Son.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the true and only God,

a Golden nugget moment.

God the One Person, Jeremiah 23:23 "[Am] I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD".

here the LORD, "a" God, meaning the God, said he fills heaven and earth. so who's next to him that is separate and distinct. remember he, he, he, fills both heaven and earth. so is there any room for anyone else?

that's the LORD all caps. noe Jesus, the Lord. Ephesians 4:10 "He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)"

so it's Jesus who fills all, all, all, things. scientist say in The laws of physics, "that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time". well JESUS can

same one person, Spirit, fill all things, heaven and earth.

this has been a Golden nugget moment.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the true and only God,

another Golden nugget moment.

the Lord, the LORD, and the Almighty who is God. one God, one LORD, one God, one Lord, one God one almighty God.
titles, Appellation, and the Epithet of God.

in another topic, the subject came up "Lord God". the poster didn't know that the "Lord God" is the Almighty, who is Jesus.

another title, THE "GOVERNOR".

OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

NT, Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel".

this is prophecy being fulfilled, so where was this written? Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting.

the one who is to come is "EVERLASTING". it means, lasting forever or a very long time. it is synonyms with, eternal, never-ending, endless, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, immutable, abiding, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless.

we believe you get the point. this is the Son, the Lord Jesus, he's called "Governor". but hold it ...... is not God, whom many calls "Father" is he not the "GOVERNOR?", lets see. Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom [is] the LORD'S: and he [is] the governor among the nations". wait, hold the press. is not the Lord Jesus the Governor, but if the Lord Jesus is separate and distinct from the one called Father, so we have two "Governors?. of course not.

we know you christian, for one might say, "101G, the father is to rule Nations, and the Lord Jesus is to rule Israel". good observation, but that want fly, and here's why. that same son in Matthews 2 and Isaiah 9 is the ruler of both Israel and of the Nations. scripture, Revelation 12:5 "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne". one more to be sure. Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God". confirmed.

so the "GOVERNOR" of the Nations is the "LORD", whom many call the Father, who is Jesus the Son. just like Isaiah 9:6 says, that Son is the Mighty God, the "GOVERNOR" of the Nations. he is the "everlasting Father" just as Isaiah 9:6 states.

the Governor of the nations in flesh, the "EVERLASTING FATHER", read Isaiah 9:6 again.

are we seeing it now?, two of one, not three of one. the diversity of one self, the plurality of God himself in flesh.

PICJAG.