JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus the true and only Living God,

another Golden nugget moment.

OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

WONDERFUL: H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

NT, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him
John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

The Lord Jesus who did so many miracle. Blind see, lame walk, dumb talk, ect… ect… ect.

The miracle worker,
Here, we have here in Isaiah 9:6 the wonderful works of God, and the psalmist praise him,
Psalms 111:1 "Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psalms 111:2 "The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
Psalms 111:3 "His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
Psalms 111:4 "He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

Here, all the praise is directed at the “LORD”, all caps, but is not the “Lord” in Isaiah is called the “WONDERFU ONEL?”

Well John gives us the answer, here in the NT. John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

A.The ARM of the Lord is God himself in flesh.
B.Their eyes has been blinded
C.When did Isaiah see, according to John, the Lord Jesus Glory

Let’s examine these things by scripture.

A.The ARM of the Lord , Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. one more, Isaiah 59:16 "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him”.
NO MAN?, that just ended any hypostatic union, that doctrine is corrected. God ARM is he, himself … in flesh. As said, “who has believe our report”. the ARM of God is a person, the “SAME PERSON”.
So the ARM of God is God himself shared in flesh. Is this anything new? NO.
When king Sennacherib came against king Hezekiah, he had with him his “ARMY” and this army is identified as …. let’s see it. 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:
2 Chronicles 32:8 "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah”.

Here, this ARM of flesh is king Sennacherib ARMY, his power. Well God has an ARM of Flesh, an ARMY of ONE, his own "ARM", sound filimiler? yes, read Isaiah 63:5 again. As king Sennacherib ARMY was his POWER, Christ is God POWER. Supportive Scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God”.

There it is. That ARM of God Isaiah chapter 53, who dwelled among us and now in us, JESUS.

Now, for the reason why that could not understand this, and many today. Scripture, Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

God has blinded your eyes who seek without the Holy Spirit. The learn as well as the unlearned are in the same boat, neither know nothing, because the book this bible is sealed. yes, that book that's in the right hand of him that set on the throne in Revelation chapter 5. But to him or her the Spirit is Given to reveal the things of God, they see, or understand. for the Spirit, the Holy Spirit teach them. Scripture, 1 Corinthians 2:11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

This is why many cannot understand the Godhead, just read 1 Corinthians 2:11-16 again.

Now the Last nugget. John said when Isaiah saw who? Jesus glory. When did Isaiah see Jesus. Scripture,
Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isaiah 6:5 "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts”.

Who did Isaiah see? The LORD of host. Notice the LORD is all caps…….. (smile), say what? Yes, the glory of the LORD is the Lord diversified or shared in flesh. One might want to read that again. For this is the key to understanding Revelation chapter 5, as to who sit on the throne and who is standing, the Lamb……. JESUS

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in the topic, "John 1:1 let scripture interpertet scripture", my friend Episkopos gave a good anology of the Godhead. I must post it here for future reference.

Greeting my friend, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider what you said.

#1. "It is evident from scriptures that Jesus was always in God and became a separate person while maintaining all the attributes of God". consider this. if the Lord Jesus maintained all the attributes of God, then why G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself? one of his attributes as God is he cannot die. so certenly he did not maintained that attribuite. and if he maintained all the attributes, why be baptized, or empowered with the Holy Spirit at his baptism? he wouldn't need it. consider this, the only thing he maintained was his idenity, which is his Nature, Spirit/spirit, and his name, but not his atteibutes/powers.

#2. "The mystery of Jesus Christ is that before He became a man...He shared the same name as the Father... Jehovah...or Yahweh. The scriptures are plain". consider this. Jesus, the name, he had before his incarnation in flesh, he had the name already, not as a separate person but as God himself. for his "personal" name was never given in the OT, let us be clear, not his Personal name. but the figure of God himself in flesh revealed his personal name to the world, "JESUS". supportive scripture, Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel beforehe was conceived in the womb". he had the Name before the conception of the flesh.
+.

#3. "It's like calling the lake or the cup....water. So then the divine essence of Jesus Christ is exactly as the Father's. If you have seen the Son...you have seen the Father...in essence. The essence of God is called by a word...a Hebrew word... YHVH". a good anology. consider this. "essence", the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character. hence the cup of water from the lake. now reverse that, the lake in the cup "shared". same lake, only shared in the cup... :) "same nature", hence Phil 2:6, "the form of God". now consider this, the essence or the intrinsic nature of God is in the cup, I mean in the flesh .... (smile). see it now, if God nature is in the cup/flesh then who is in the cup? ... right God himself. not some second, or other person, because it is "HIS" intrinsic nature that in that cup/flesh. "intrinsic" means belongingnaturally; essential. what do this means, belonging naturally? it means that this is his nature in that cup/flesh. and Phil 2:6 describe this nature in that cup/flesh. listen.
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".
Form:G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form

look at definition #2. intrinsically, ....... "nature" and the nature of God is Spirit, see John 4:24a. now the million dollar question is what type, or kind of Spirit is in that cup/flesh. we know it's God's own Spirit is in that cup/flesh. but according to Phil 2:7 he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself. so if that's the case then who was running, or maintaining the universe? good question. now the answer. he shared himself in the cup/flesh, hence the term "essence". not as a separate person, but he himself as the equal share of his own self. and here's the answer why the share. the term "FORM" above in phil 2:6, the root of this word reveals the answer. it's
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion

the definition of portion is a part of a whole; an amount, section, or piece of something. this would describe the Hebrew term "echad", Strong's Hebrew 259. but if God is a part of himself then he would have to be "EQUAL" with himself, for he could never lesser in nature, nor greater in nature. so what is the answer? "SHARE". why do we say this. because Phil 2:6 states that the Lord Jesus is "EQUAL" with God, not EQUAL "to" God. so a lesser, or a greater cannot be, so the answer is "SHARE", because another word for portion is "SHARE". so it is God's EQUAL "portion/essance/share that's in the cup/flesh. see it now? for the Greeks have a word for this sharing of oneself as God did in flesh, it's G243 Allos, which means, "ANOTHER", like in "ANOTHER" comforter.. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference, not some a numerical difference, but "a" a numerical difference, like in John 4:24 "a" Spirit. the same sort, or the same "essance", the same "Spirit".

so clearly your example edified the doctrine we teach. maybe a re-read of this post is nesseary for a complete edification of this topic in understanding.

Episkopos we call you friend, so we ask in consideration to look earnestly at we we have said. there is no longer any mystery concering Jesus the Christ in the Godhead.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OT, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".

the "Mediator", the "intercessor" and the "Comforter".
here this child, this son shall be called "Counsellor". another word for Counsellor is advocate, where have we seen this word at before?
NT, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous". here in the Greek it's G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
See also: G3874

an advocate is, in the legal arena, Counsel for the defence, or a lawyer, a "helper". he is our propitiation for our sins. so no accuser of the rightious. for this advocate is synonyms with being the "mediator". supportive scripture, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". God mediates the New Covenant. but also he's an intercessor as definition #2 states. supportive scripture, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered".

the Spirit is "intercessor?" are we getting this yet. as intercessor, he is also "Comforter" as definition #3. states. supportive scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever".

yes, the same Spirit that's the "Intercessor", and the "Mediator', and the advocate, is also the "Comforter". as one poster told me, "the Operation of God", most correct.

but if "another" comforter is to come, who was the Comforter that came before? let's the bible speak. Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him".

consolation:
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty
Root(s): G3870
See also: G3875

there's that Counsellor of Isaiah 9:6, that child, that was born, that son that was given. the Counsellor/Comforter that was before the "another" Comforter to come. THAT'S JESUS. he said, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". how clear can one get?

that "Counsellor" Jesus the Christ is the Holy Spirit shared in flesh as a babe, now Glorified in the Spirit, KING of kings, LORD of lords, the almighty one.

so Isaiah told us who God is..... Jesus in flesh. no second person, nor a third person, only one person "diversified" or shared in flesh. as said, scriptures interperted scripture, no need for any conjecture, just God Holy Word, the Spirit.

one key word gleam so much understanding.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One poster said in the topic, “John 1:1 "let scripture interpret scripture!"

"As even many trinitarian Bible scholars admit:

“Morphe is instanced from Homer onwards and means form in the sense of outward appearance.” - The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, 1986, Zondervan, p. 705, vol. 1.

Thayer agrees that morphe is

“the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision; the external appearance” - Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, p. 418, Baker Book House. [Also see Young’s Analytical Concordance]

Liddell and Scott’s An Intermediate Greek-English Lexicon, p. 519, Oxford University Press, 1994 printing, tells us that morphe can mean “form, fashion, appearance” but does not include a meaning for “nature” or “essence.”

The Theological Dictionary of the New Testament (abridged in one volume), Eerdmans, 1985, says “In general morphe in all its nuances represents what may be seen by the senses and not what is mentally apprehended.” - p. 608. It also tells us that when “nature” is intended by Paul, he uses physis (phusis). E.g., Ro. 11:21, 24; Gal. 2:15;4:8. - p. 1286.

The highly-esteemed BAGD (and BDAG) also defines morphe as “form, outward appearance, shape.” - p. 530
."

WE THANK THIS POSTER, BECAUSE AT LEAST THIS POSTER IS READING.

our response was the Fausset's Bible Dictionary which give a good detail understanding of what morphe defines. One can read the explanation in the topic (John 1:1 "let scripture interpret scripture” post #31).

But what most readers miss on “morphe” is this, it’s a NOUN and not an adjective. What a heads up. But when using dictionaries one must ROOT out a word to get the proper understanding of how a word is used in scripture. Here in Philippians 2:6 “morphe” is used, and not use as in 2 Timothy 3:5 describing "form". scripture, "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away”. here “Form” is the Greek word, G3446 μόρφωσις morphosis (mor'-fō-sis) n.
1. formation.
2. (by implication) , appearance (semblance or (concretely) formula).
[from G3445]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3445

the ROOT for this word goes back to our G 3444 found in Phil 2:6. but here, in 2 Timothy 3:5 this is the “FORM” that strike the eyes in appearance. This is “OUTWARD” morphe. at Philippians 2:6 this is "INWARD" morphe. just like us, we have an outward appearance/G3446 μόρφωσις morphosis (mor'-fō-sis). but we have an INNER man the spirit/G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee'). both are nouns describing the “PERSON”. the outward man and the inward man.

Knowing this, the Lord Jesus have the same G3444 μορφή morphe …. being ... Spirit. But the ROOT word of “morphe” here tells us what kind, or type of Spirit he has in Nature as a man. It’s the Greek word G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what)
See also: G266, G3310, H2506

As said before “portion”, and from the obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai or “allotment” as stated here in the definition, these words mean, and is synonyms with the word “SHARE”. this is how one find the truth, by allowing the holy Spirit to guide us in ROOTING out words and their complete understanding. so the SON of God is the "EQUAL SHARE" of God in that Flesh.

when one read, and research out words, don’t use one dictionary, use several to get the complete understand of the words meaning. Hence the reason why I prefer the KJV, it make one dig for the truth. And when one dig, then one know for sure as to what they are talking about.

So by trade we’re MINERS, and we need to CHANGE or renew our “MINDS”.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the LORD maker of Man and woman. he was "ALONE" and BY HIMSELF when he made the male and the female as the ordinal FIRST of Himself in the beginning.

so Lets do a little HISTORY on the LORD Jesus as the Sp[irit, the Holy Spirit.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Here, the Hebrew term "Beginning" is H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

HERE CLEARLY "GOD" is the "FIRST" the ordinal FIRST, and he is ALONE, and BY HIMSELF. for there is only ONE FIRST, who is LORD. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" there is only ONE LORD. and if this title is interchangable with Lord then it's the SAME person.lets see.
ONE here is the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

so we clearly see the LORD, all caps is the First. now Isaiah 41:4 states, "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." again God makes it clear that he, meaing "I", a single person is the LORD, and he the LORD made all things. and also the LORD a single Person, and Deuteronomy 6:4 identified this ONE God as "LORD". Isaiah 41:4 said that he was "WITH" the Last. so "WHO IS THE "LAST?" scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." this is clearly speaking of the "Lord" JESUS. so the Lord is the Last who is the "Son". the First is the LORD, all cap the Father.

knowing that, Isaiah 48:12 states, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO. the the First, the ordinal First is "ALSO" the Last, the ordinal Last. ALOS means in addition; too. uh O, one person "I" is the First and the the Last. "I" is a single person desigination. for Isaiah said, "I am he", he is clearly one PERSON. so one PERSON holds both titles "FATHER"/LORD, and "Son"/Lord. BINGO.

clearly the bible is telling us that there is no separation of any person(s), or any personsin the Godhead but ONE PERSON, because it's only ONE single PERSON in the Godhead... "I am he". BINGO. the bible itself is telling us that there is no trinity of any kind.

Next time, Genesis 1:26 and 27, the ordinal First, alone and by Himself when a. he made man. and b. when he made the male and the female.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1
26 Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness;

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Today, many who call themselves christians must take a hard look in the mirror, and examine if the doctrine that been taught is TRUE and ACCURATE according to the bible and not man. many must face a crossroad. I’m not asking anyone to toss away their life long doctrine of the trinity,… but TODY, I’m, we're asking those who truly seek the Lord to examine if what they believe and have been taught lines up with what the bible teach, (meaning what the Holy Ghost teach), and what it, (the bible), teach. Lets examine one of the heart of a doctrine that have three person in one as their beliefs. Please understand I’m not putting anyone down because of their beliefs, for I fully believe in Romans 14:13 which states, "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way."

What I’m attempting to do is to help remove that stumblingblock and that occasion out of our brothers and sisters way that has cause many to fall. This is our goal. Let say something here first. a poster sought it strange when I use the term “OUR” and or “US” when I address the board here, like in Genesis 1:26?. Let me put your minds at ease in what I’m saying. 1 Corinthians 3:9 "For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building." so I want to lay that to rest. For GREATER is he that is in us that he in the world.

Now to the business at hand, I'm glad that kcnalp want to know about Genesis 1:26... GOOD.
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

From a layman point of view, reading the above scripture, it seems like there are more than one person present. But in the very next verse it says this, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." so how did God go from “us” and “our”, to “his” and “he”. verse 26 seems to indicate MORE than one person, while verse 27 indicate only ONE person. The answer is clearly seen in what the term “beginning” indicates in Genesis 1:1, and what the term “one” indicate in Deuteronomy 6:4. lets LOOK at both words and get an UNDERSTANDING.

BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

From our definition above, we clearly see that the word “beginning” determine place, time, order or rank hold this in memory. The place is the Garden of Eden, the time the beginning, the order, the ordinal, the FIRST, the Rank FATHER/LORD.

ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.

By examining both definitions, we see the LORD, God, is a. the “First”, b. Creator and Maker, and c. ALONE, and BY Himself. c. is what we want to work on. For many do not understand why God said “us” and “our” in Genesis 1:26, and the very next verse say, “he” and “him”. the answer is “TIME”, that is in our definition, In definition #1. the ordinal first, in place, time, order or rank. There it is “time”. the LORD is the First in TIME, meaning our time, the beginning, our beginning. he is the First and the beginning... do these terms sound familiar?

now how do we know that God was, the “LORD”, the ordinal First and was “ALONE”, and “BY HIMSELF” when he created all things and when “he”, a single person designation, MADE all things. Well we have several witness to back up this claim. #1. the bible itself which NEVER contradict itself. and #2. the Lord Jesus himself who never lie. if one cannot believe either then you’re not following Christ nor God almighty.

First the bible itself. beside Genesis 1:27, lets examine Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" BINGO, God is a “he” when he CREATED man.
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." BINGO again, verse 2 confirm that God is a “he”, a single person designation when “he” made them Male and female.

Now the bible never contradict itself. let go to the GREATIST witness of all whom we all can trust, the Lord Jesus the ordinal Last himself. if you cannot trust Jesus who can you trust, for we know that he don’t LIE. Remember Genesis 5:2, it states that “he” a single person made them male and female. Now lets confirm this by the Lord and God, Jesus himself. while answers the Pharisees concerning divorcement, which they was trying to trap him or find fault with him, our Lord gave some extraordinary testimony concerning what we’re discussing right now. Listen, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?”
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," BINGO, he said “he” made them male and female. He is never a “them”, meaning more that one person. The bible is clear that God is a “HE”, and “he” was alone and BY HIMSELF in the beginning. One more verse for a third witness. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" ALONE, and BY HIMSELF. three witness is enought, we only need two.

So clearly the bible, and from the mouth of the Lord Jesus himself states that a. God is a “he”, and b. the "he", one person, God was Alone, and by himself.

Now if a person call themselves following and believing the Lord Jesus Christ and cannot believe what he said or what he has written. Need to re-examine themselves.

Next time we will look at why God said “Let us, and the use of the term "our” in the Genesis account at verse 26. Until next time.

If there is something that is confusing please ask, or if one have something to contributor please do. This doctrine of “diversified oneness” is out for anyone to examine.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, why did God used the term "US", and "OUR" in the beginning in Genesis 1:26, when we clearly, by the bible itself, states in the very next verse 27, that God who is a he, a single person designation, is only ONE PERSON? what gives. when our Lord clearly said "he" meaning God, and this is backed up in Marks gospel of the Lord Jesus saying the same, (mark 10:6).

so why did God use the terms "US", and "OUR" in the beginning? well the term "BEGINNING" when HE, God made MAN which is the Key to all of this. UNDERSTAND, Man means ... "ANOTHER", listen to the definition of MAN/ADAM. it is the HEBREW Word, H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

THERE IT IS, MAN IS "ANOTHER" OF HIMSELF IN FLESH. God is "ANOTHER" of himself in FLESH... to COME IN TIME, supportive scripture, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," and that fulness of "TIME" came at John 1:1. for the Word was, was, was, "WITH" God, why WAS? because he, God is NOW "WITH" US, (IN FLESH), and soon to be IN US, (Spirit). so that's why Jesus said I asend to MY, MY, MY God.... (smile). for God is a Spirit. he is asending to HIS OWN SPIRIT. BINGO, because my Father, is ME MINE OWN Spirit. oh how easy this is.

understand God is ONE of Himself as the woman is One, or "ANOTHER" of the Man. but in Eve case she is G2087 heteros in ANOTHER to the man, meaning SHE is "Female". but our Lord is G243 Allos to HIMSELF who is Spirit, and Philippians 2:6 bare this out, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" being is present tense, and the Form of God is Spirit, per John 4:24a. and starting with Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" we find our answer to the Godhead in US. listen,
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
[a numeral from H258]

Just as Adam is the ordinal First to EVE, so is the Spirit the ordinal First to the FLESH. for the Spirit is BEFORE the Flesh. also as the Woman is of the man, so is the man is BY the Woman. as the FLESH is of the Spirit, so is the Spirit by the Flesh. what a REVELATION. see 1 Corinthians 11:8
as Adam was ALONE and by HIMSELF being formed on Day 3. God who was Alone and BY HIMSEL when he made all things, see Isaiah 44:24. so as the woman came later in TIME, so also the Son that came later, or in the fulness of "TIME". BINGO, another Revelation. are we getting this? as I been saying Adam was before the woman Eve, being formed on Day 3, and was made male and female on day 6. in the fulness of time, (that's a whole teaching by itself).

so, yes, when God, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, JESUS, as the ordinal first said, "let US", he is speaking of HIMSELF to come in the IMAGE .... of Man, meaning coming in FLESH. can we understand this coming later from God prespective? yes, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" BINGO, God declared the end, from the begining. this is why we have the book of REVELATION.... (smile). that's why Man is the IMAGE of God to Come, supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." WHO CAME AND SAVED US? answer, "GOD".

Yes, the Lord Jesus, as we know today was "WITH" whom we call the Father, Spirit, but not in the way man thinks and many have been corrupted by this thinking. one will need a RE-NEWING of one's mind to understand the things of God. as before, we have proved without a doubt that the term "WITH" do not mean two separate person ... "EXISTING"... next to each other, get that nonesense out of your minds. when is comes to God, and the Godhead that false teaching, and this type of teaching is what ruines people minds, hence confusion in the body of Christ, because of, a. not KNOWING the scriptures, and b. not UNDERSTANDING scriptures with the wisdom of God and not Man's wisdom. "WITH" here in the beginning MEANS the ONE in the SAME ONE PERSON, only to be made "THE" G243 "Allos" of himself in flesh ... "TO COME" as the "EQUAL SHARE" of HIMSELF in flesh. other words God was MANIFESTED in flesh.

This is what the bible is all about, God who is one person, CAME in flesh to die for our sins. BINGO. but the way he did it is what is what has confused many, and false teaching has not helped a bit. but only added fuel to the fire/confusion. God "shared" himself in flesh to die for our sins, and he could only do it, (DIE), in flesh... (no harm to the spirit), hence the reason why man is in flesh to accomplish the death to die ... "FROM", and to gain or be partakers of the divine nature. listen to God by his chosen apostle. 2 Peter 1:2 "Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,"
2 Peter 1:3 "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:"
2 Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

see he "TOOK PART" in our nature, so that we may "PARTAKE" in his divine nature. as I said before, one need to understand the difference between "TOOK PART", and "PARTAKE", (that would put an end to the false understanding of the hypostatic union, but give the correct understanding of this union). and then one could understand why God said, let "US".... :cool:, for us, in the Flesh was to Come. for the Spirit is NOT of the Flesh, but the flesh is "of" the Spirit, again see 1 Corinthians 11:8 "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man."

did not God by his apostle Paul say, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

see there is no EXCUSE for not KNOWING.

ONE might would want to re-read this post for full understanding. there are many revelations in this one post.

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John".

From Genesis to Revelation, the bible has been telling us that the only true God is the Holy Spirit, JESUS, who is Lord.

some doctrine have person for titles, which make them error in the word of God.

the True doctrine of God is that he is "a" Spirit. and the Holy Spirit is that Spirit who is JESUS.

the scriptures don't lie. we as "Diversified Oneness" place the Holy Spirit as First and Last in the Godhead as the bible clearly states. one Person Diversified in flesh which in the OT, the begining, was to come.

so our doctrine is ONE Person, nunerically shared in flesh, hence the term "OFFSPRING", meaning two. which is the plurality of God, but not in persons, but in Nature. this sharing of oneself in flesh is called "ANOTHER", which the term ADAM means. and Jesus is the LAST "ADAM".

discussion is open.
4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Jesus was full of himself???

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Jesus was full of himself???
YES, did you not read? Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

do you know what "of no reputation" means? I guess not,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so if something is "EMPTY" can it not be "FILLED". take for example are you not empty and in need of being "FILLED" .... with the Holy Spirit... :eek:

PICJAG.

as I said, go back and LEARN... OK, no put down.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People just don't understand, JESUS, God in flesh is our EXAMPLE. he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') to show that we can accomplish and overcome. JESUS is the WAY.

will one ever learn?

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, did you not read? Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

do you know what "of no reputation" means? I guess not,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so if something is "EMPTY" can it not be "FILLED". take for example are you not empty and in need of being "FILLED" .... with the Holy Spirit... :eek:

PICJAG.

as I said, go back and LEARN... OK, no put down.

PICJAG.
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

God made Himself of less reputation than you?

God became your servant?

God was made like you?

God humbled Himself to you?

God died?

God resurrected from the dead?

Bad doctrine fella.

Now, I can see the sinless son of God, the last Adam doing all of that....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made Himself of less reputation than you?
1st. ERROR on your part.. less that the angels, scripture, Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

God became your servant?
#2. ERROR #2. on your part. Matthew 20:28 "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." look up the word minister and see what it means?....... (serve). and God washed our feet John 13:14.

God was made like you?
#3. ERROR #3 on your part. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" also see Zechariah 13:7

God humbled Himself to you?
#4. ERROR again on your part. Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

God died?
#5. ERROR on your part again, John 10:15 "As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep."
it's ashame that many don't know that there are two DEATH, natural the First DEATH.. my, my, my.

God resurrected from the dead?
John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."
first time bible students know this.

Now, I can see the sinless son of God, the last Adam doing all of that....
ERROR on the Son of God doing that. yes the Last Adam, the son of Man which came from heaven. the Son of God did not come from heaven... (smile)... lol.

we suggest you do this. Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." :eek:
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

we suggest one get off milk. I will not reply unto you until you have studied more. but thanks for your reply.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st. ERROR on your part.. less that the angels, scripture, Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

#2. ERROR #2. on your part. Matthew 20:28 "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." look up the word minister and see what it means?....... (serve). and God washed our feet John 13:14.

#3. ERROR #3 on your part. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" also see Zechariah 13:7

#4. ERROR again on your part. Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

#5. ERROR on your part again, John 10:15 "As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep."
it's ashame that many don't know that there are two DEATH, natural the First DEATH.. my, my, my.

John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."
first time bible students know this.

ERROR on the Son of God doing that. yes the Last Adam, the son of Man which came from heaven. the Son of God did not come from heaven... (smile)... lol.

we suggest you do this. Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." :eek:
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

we suggest one get off milk. I will not reply unto you until you have studied more. but thanks for your reply.

PICJAG.
You just made the case for the ministering last Adam.

He came to minister.

God did not become "the last Adam", but made another Adam.

Don't tell me you think God became the last Adam???

This would also imply that God became the first Adam too(first and the last).

Yikes!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now let's get to the scriptures that CLEARLY SHOWS AND DEFINE the Lord Jesus as the Holy Spirit. let's go to the OT and see it clearly.
Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts."

here, we have the "LORD" all caps speaking of himself to COME, as "Lord". but, Isaiah 40:3 states, "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God." but is it not the "Lord" who is coming? Matthew 3:3 "For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."
Wait a minute, "IF IT IS WRITTEN THEN IT CANNOT BE CHANGED". Isaiah 40:3 states that it is the "LORD", all caps who is coming. and Matthew 3:3 is quoting what is written in Isaiah 40:3, "it's the Lord who is coming". so is this a contridiction in scriptures? NO, of course not. the Lord is the LORD, shared in Flesh as the Lord, the equal share of his ownself in flesh. this clearly shows, a. God is one person, and b. God as one person is the "diversity", or ANOTHER of his ownself equally shared in flesh per Phil 2:6-8. there is no getting around this. the scriptures don't LIE. JESUS is GOD, plain and simple. but he's the equal share of God, the "HOLY SPIRIT" himself in flesh.

another OT scripture that clearly shows this "diversity of God the HOLY SPIRIT as a man ... with blood. is Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

this fellow of God, this man is none other than the Lord JESUS the Christ. for we can confirm this in Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad."
but what's revealing about this Man is that he's God's "FELLOW". what do I mean? the word "FELLOW" is the Hebrew word,
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

looking at definition #2 our Lord Jesus is a KINdred man. notice the "KIN" in Kindred man, meaning a man with blood. one might want to make a cross reference of Zechariah 13:7 with Acts 20:28. now Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Offspring here is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

There is our Word, "KIN" like in KINdred man, or (the KINSMAN REDEEMER), God the Holy Ghost/Spirit with blood. in the Hebrew definition of God's "Fellow, this KINdred man is or can be translated by the KJV as the "DIVERSITY" of God, or simply put the G243 allos of GOD himself in flesh. BINGO. the Hebrew, and the Greek agree, the OT and the NT agree. my God how plain can one GET?

also, the Hebrew H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') above for God's FELLOW, that man, the KJV can translate it as "ANOTHER", just the KJV in Hebrew can translate Adam as "ANOTHER" of himself.
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

My God, right in front of our own eyes God shows us who and what he is. ..... "ANOTHER", his image to come, who is man. God himself is not a trinity, but ANOTHER of himself in the Flesh, as with the Woman to the man. so the scriptures are crystal clear, listen, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." (HE SHOWED IT TO US IN THE MAKING OF MAN).
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

if any man or woman want to see what God look likes, just look in the mirror, and and one will see God own "IMAGE" staring you in in your own face. and how many do you see in mirrow? ONE. as Revelation 22:4 states, ONE FACE, "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads." how many FACES will we see? ONE.

How many ways must God show you who and what he is........ listen, John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" BINGO, and that's scripture. when you see Jesus, and yes, he's coming back, you will see God the Father, the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Waiting on him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
with John 14 as a backdrop, now 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

the Spirit of Christ? and that's Spirit capitalized indicating the Spirit who is God, per John 4:24a, the Holy Spirit.

for it was the Holy Spirit that move the prophets of old, supportive scripture. 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

prophecy came by WHO? "the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." here clearly Jesus the Christ the ordinal Last, was in these men as the ordinal First (without flesh without bone, and without blood).

there is only "ONE" Spirit. so any separation, or distinct person the bible rejects. so again before it's too late check your doctrine of the Godhead and see if it lines up with God's Holy Word.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Waiting on him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a many of Christians are missing is UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures. Jesus is the "Father" without flesh and without bone, and without blood, the ordinal First. supprtive scripture, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

here God tells us by his prophet Isaiah that this child, this Son is the "Father", and is the "Holy Ghost".... Shared ... in flesh as, or in likeness of a man.

notice the child is born, but the Son, who comes from heaven is NEVER BORN, but is given. our Lord Jesus is NEVER BORN, but the flesh he came in is BORN, Which is called the son of God. the Son of man on the other hand is the equally shared "spirit" that was G2758 κενόω kenoo and made in the likeness of man. for the Son, (the son of man, spirit), is without father or mother he is not a "partaker" of flesh and blood, but took it on. knowing this we now can understand the Lord Jesus as the ordinal last, or the Last Adam, or the offspring as a man. and being the ordinal last as a man in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, one now can understand why he said, "he", in reference to the Spirit, the ordinal First, made man male and female in the beginning. it is his G2758 κενόω kenoo state that he as God can say that in that manner. not as a separate and distinct person, NO, but as the equally share of the same one person in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state of flesh and blood. in this G2758 κενόω kenoo state is what decieve many that Jesus is a second person, separate, and distinct from his own Spirit, God, who is the Holy Ghost. when one understand God shared and, ("was", as in John 1:1), in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state of flesh and blood then one can understand God's oneness in a numerical different in that state as G243 allos describes. not two separate person, no one person shared equally in nature, and the share was G2758 κενόω kenoo in flesh and blood.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we know that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Ghost, lets clear up another so-called mystery, or hard question. comparing scripture with scripture,

The Lord Jesus "TWO FOLD RETURN"

scripture,
Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”. here the Lord Jesus is speaking to his disciples, and this is audience relevance, meaning for them, his disciple. here the Lord Jesus states that he is returning in their time. again audience relevance.

These three verses of scriptures have puzzle a many of Christians for years. that puzzlement is now revealed, and put in place. here was the dilemma of these verses. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very old people walking around today. that idea is not biblical, because no where in the bible is it written after the Lord Jesus spoke theses word is it recorded that any man lived at least 2,000 years after these saying. so this nullifies anyone still walking around as a human over 2,000 years old. even per-flood after the fall of Adan in sin no one made it to a thousand. so again that theory out.

The second option, b. our Lord did return as he said he would, in his Kingdom, and in POWER before some of them standing, in that generation tasted natural death. not spiritual death, but natural death. knowing that our Lord, JESUS, who is God, cannot lie, HE MUST HAVE RETURN BEFORE SOME STANDING AT THAT TIME DIED. so I must accept his words as truth, and search his word out for the revelation. in doing so, we now have the revealing answer?. option a is out, so that only leaves option b. option b holds the true answer, which we will revealed here. YES, he did return, and here is that revelation.

to understand what we are about to say, is to understand how the Holy Ghost teach... "Comparing scriptures, (Spiritual things), with Scripture, (Spiritual things), to get the clear understanding. we know from John chapter 14 that the Lord Jesus came in the "manifestation" of the Spiritual Gifts non the DAY of Pentecost. knowing that we can answer these verses of scriptures as to the proof of his coming on Pentecost.

Lets carefully, and fully explain this two fold return. what do we mean, two fold?, his return is in two parts. the first of his two fold return is in Spirit, and this return happen on the day of Pentecost, (which fulfills the Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1, and the Luke 9:27 completly). well some say his second return is not until he comes back to Judge the world, true, but you missed something. listen, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." did one see it? if not the sctipture states "appear the second time". well he didn't "appear" at Pentecost, but "MANIFESTED" himself in the Spiritual Gifts. by manifesting and not Appearing, remember what Judas asked, not Iscariot, listen, John 14:22" Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. so the Lord Jesus came on Petecost, but did not "appear", but as he said, "manifest". BINGO, there you have it. both mysteries solved by the Holy Spirit himself. by "coming" in manifestation in the Spiritual Gifts, his "second" appearing, (in flesh, a body), is yet to come in Judgment of the world.

So the Lord Jesus came as he said he would, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.". and at the same time fulfiled Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1, and the Luke 9:27, " Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. BINGO. the Lord Jesus fulfilled both truths at the same time in one coming, (by manifesting).

now to clearly understand his returns, our Lord Jesus "Appeared" once already when he came in NATURAL Flesh and bone,,,,, with BLOOD. this coming is when he came as a babe, in "Apperance", COMING #1. the second time he came NOT in "apperance" for the world to see, but in Manifestation of the Spiritual Gifts, which this second coming is TWO FOLD, because it's a manifestation, and not an apperance, but a comming. which fulfills some standing, when he spoke, didn't taste death until he returned in his KINGDOM, which in our hearts, (for the KINGDOM of GOD is WITHIN YOU, see Luke 17:21). this is COMING #2, TWO FOLD, First, in Spirit UNSEEM by the World. Now, his second TWO FOLD comming which will be in "apperance" for all the WORLD to see, supportive scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.". this is the SECOND COMMING that all christian KNOW about, it is of the TWO FOLD RETURN in "apperance" that the WORLD, every eyes will see him. in his first TWO-FOLD RETURN, in Sp[irit, not every eye saw him for it was a manifestation in Spirit, (unseem), but his second RETURN, now in GLORIFIED Flesh and bone, but no blood, (body), is for every eye to see.

this knowledge is only given by the Holy Spirit. his wisdom Reveals the true meaning of Scriptures, and clears up mysteries, and answers so called HARD QUESTIONS. he just makes it simple... :D was that not simple to understand.

his "RETURN" is two-fold, oh how simple the word of the Lord is when one have him as teacher.

so by comparing scripture with scripture we can clearly see that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. in flesh as Lord/Son, and without flesh as LORD/Father.

1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."
1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual."
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."
1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

BINGO, ye have not because ye ask not.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit

Knowing that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit in the First of his two fold returns, that put an end to any Preterism, with it beliefs that it all ended in 70AD. it also put an end to any false notion of the JW that the Lord Jesus is not the Father but a"god", or now the Son of God, (only). as in a couple of topic which states, knowing the dispensations of God, it makes the bible so easy to understand.

another despenstation that clear up another bible verse. the SENDING or the GIVING of the Holy Spirit. who sent him or "GAVE" him?. the question is who came, or was Given? lets see, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." HOLD IT, why send the Holy Spirit if the Lord/ the Son and the LORD/Father is coming? is anyone getting this? again, why send the Holy Spirit if the Father and the Son is coming? makes no sense do it, oh yes it do, because the Holy Spirit is the title holder of the Father and the Son. just listen as to who is sending the Holy Spirit.

Sender #1. John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
so who is sending the Holy Spirit, the Comforter? ....... the Father.

Sender #2. John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"
so who is sendingthe Holy Spirit, the Comforter? ..... the Son. is anyone getting this?

can the bible contradict itself? NO, well who sent the the "Comforter".

can the Lord Jesus lie? no, so who sent, or "Gave" the "Comforter" then?.

here is another one of those AM I really a christian moment. how should I believe these scriptures? is there really a separate person called the Father, and a separate person called the Son, if so then answer who sent the "Comforter". if one say both, the Father and the Son sent the Comforter, then a. the Lord Jesus would have said it, b. I have one, no two, or three question for you. and the first would be,1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."

one problem with the both of them scenario sending the Holy Spirit. that one little word, "given". for was it not the Father who will Give us the Holy Spirit? lets refresh our memory, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
well,well, well it's the Father who will "GIVE" the Comforter. and in 1 John 3:24 the one who "Gives" the Comforter is the Son, because if one keep his, his, his, commandment, as he also said in John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." BINGO, for it was the OUT POURING/Givung of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost. it's the same one person, not two separate person, but one in the same person, only SHARED. How many way must the Lord Jesus tell us he is God, the HOLY SPIRIT.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." ... BINGO.

so many people say Jesus never said that he is God, well it's you who is not listening.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC to all.
Since many know my position on Diversified Oneness, and that the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost is the LORD/Lord, who is JESUS. I have decided to mak a chart showing just this. JESUS is God, shared in Flesh. holding the titles "Father" without flesh and Bone, and the title "Son" with flesh and Bone.
View media item 2201
PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
PS click on info at the bottom of picture to see full display.