JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone else find it incredible that this "Bible teacher" denies that the Father is God? How many did you teach this heresy? You may have a lot of blood on your hands on Judgment Day. And you're also denying that Jesus is the Son of God! Heresy!
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
first thanks for the reply, or what of it, and second, we can take it that you cannot response to Post #1579 ... YIKES! that post got your tongue, did it not? ... lol, you couldn't respond to not one scripture.. lol. man oh man.

so, sit to the sideline and learn, ok.... no put down, but is will save you a lot of embarrassment.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, or what of it, and second, we can take it that you cannot response to Post #1579 ... YIKES! that post got your tongue, did it not? ... lol, you couldn't respond to not one scripture.. lol. man oh man.

so, sit to the sideline and learn, ok.... no put down, but is will save you a lot of embarrassment.

PICJAG
Thank God I read the Bible before I ever listened to someone like you. I know that Jesus is the Son of God, which makes the Father God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God I read the Bible before I ever listened to someone like you. I know that Jesus is the Son of God, which makes the Father God.
first thanks for the reply, second, reading the bible is one thing, but UNDERSTANDING what you read is a whole different animal.

and you should hear what one say, but check it out if in the bible. be a Berea, ..... Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, if you want to be foolish, I will rephrase my question, "Who is the ONLY one that is the SOURCE of Eternal Life"... (smile). how about that? better.... :D

to make this as clear as possible, as to who only is the Source of eternal life,
let me be Monty Hall, and lets make a deal, you can pick door #1, the Father, or Door #2, the Son, or Door #3 the Holy Ghost.

YOUR CHOICE...

PICJAG
All power and authority comes from the Father and the Father begot the Son...and the Son does the Will of the Father but, you can call Them the Godhead...a unity but not one person or being.
1aaattrinity.jpg

Reactions: kcnalp

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All power and authority comes from the Father and the Father begot the Son...and the Son does the Will of the Father but, you can call Them the Godhead...a unity but not one person or being.
View attachment 10933

thanks for the reply, and second, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

for,

Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

Now Grailhunte, when did God begot his OWN ARM?.

I'll be looking for that answer,

we are going to take this one step at a time. (smile).

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, reading the bible is one thing, but UNDERSTANDING what you read is a whole different animal.

and you should hear what one say, but check it out if in the bible. be a Berea, ..... Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

PICJAG
Why don't you just write your own Bible translation instead of trying to rewrite all of our many English translations? You don't even believe Jesus is "the Son of God"!
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you just write your own Bible translation instead of trying to rewrite all of our many English translations? You don't even believe Jesus is "the Son of God"!
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
so we can take this as you have no reproof.... :(

nor to post #1563, or to Post #1571,

and I know you want touch Post #1579 at all.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you have no reproof.... :(

nor to post #1563, or to Post #1571,

and I know you want touch Post #1579 at all.

PICJAG
Anyone who wants to go back and read your posts can see you deny "God the Father" and "the Son of God". Your doctrines are Satanic!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply, and second, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

for,

Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

Now Grailhunte, when did God begot his OWN ARM?.

I'll be looking for that answer,

we are going to take this one step at a time. (smile).

PICJAG
That is the point.
Christ is the Son of God the Father....the begotten.
That occurred in the New Testament not the old.
If Christ was in the Old Testament, Father and Son would be talking like they did in the New Testament.
If the prophets knew that the messiah was going to be the Son of God, that would fill the prophetic books, filled filled filled. Dancing in the streets and shouting from the mountain tops. There would not have been anything more important to write about.
You need to understand that the Jews considered Elijah senior to the messiah. If they knew that the messiah was going to be the begotten Son of God, that would have changed all that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who wants to go back and read your posts can see you deny "God the Father" and "the Son of God". Your doctrines are Satanic!
(Smile)....... lol, if the doctrine I believe in is Satanic! lol, as I always said, "Prove me wrong". it's just that simple... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the point.
Christ is the Son of God the Father....the begotten.
That occurred in the New Testament not the old.
If Christ was in the Old Testament, Father and Son would be talking like they did in the New Testament.
If the prophets knew that the messiah was going to be the Son of God, that would fill the prophetic books, filled filled filled. Dancing in the streets and shouting from the mountain tops. There would not have been anything more important to write about.
You need to understand that the Jews considered Elijah senior to the messiah. If they knew that the messiah was going to be the begotten Son of God, that would have changed all that.
well Grailhunter, if so, then please tell us how God begot his OWN ARM, that might clear up some matters... (smile).

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let me help you fella's out a bit. the Christ is the "ARM" of God correct. well he have been mention throught out the OT, the first occurrence, Genesis 1:26. amd lest move a little further, Psalms 110:1. and lets move to the end of the OT, Malachi 3:1. ... (smile), and oh yes, there are many, many and I mean Many more,,,, :D

Now @kcnalp , @Grailhunter, or any trinitarian, any may answer, "HOW DID GOD BEGOT HIS OWN ARM?", now don't all answer at once.......

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well Grailhunter, if so, then please tell us how God begot his OWN ARM, that might clear up some matters... (smile).

PICJAG
Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

1. read the body of scriptures there. He says there is no one to help. He saved Himself...His own arm, His own strength, His own wrath.
2. There is no spiritual salvation possible in the Old Testament. It does not matter if it is Noah or anyone else....salvation means their lives were saved.

God the Father promised to reprieve Israel all through the Old Testament...

And this is what I am talking about, in order to place Christ in the Old Testament they have to comb the scriptures with a magnifying glass and misrepresent scriptures. If Christ was in the Old Testament He would be highly visible not something you would need a magnifying glass for. Beyond that Christ does not characterize Himself with words or deeds as fury and wrathful and kill all that breaths. God the Father was the God of wrath, don't cross Him.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let me help you fella's out a bit. the Christ is the "ARM" of God correct. well he have been mention throught out the OT, the first occurrence, Genesis 1:26. amd lest move a little further, Psalms 110:1. and lets move to the end of the OT, Malachi 3:1. ... (smile), and oh yes, there are many, many and I mean Many more,,,, :D

Now @kcnalp , @Grailhunter, or any trinitarian, any may answer, "HOW DID GOD BEGOT HIS OWN ARM?", now don't all answer at once.......

PICJAG
Again that scripture is not referring to Christ.
There are scriptures that refer to a messiah that was to be a human warlord king....no God messiah, and God the Father and God the Son are not having conversations in the Old Testament.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Smile)....... lol, if the doctrine I believe in is Satanic! lol, as I always said, "Prove me wrong". it's just that simple... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
Your posts are proof that you deny "God the Father" and Jesus "the Son of God".

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
How long have you been teaching your heresies that "God the Father" isn't God, lol, and Jesus isn't "the Son of God"?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. read the body of scriptures there. He says there is no one to help. He saved Himself...His own arm, His own strength, His own wrath.
2. There is no spiritual salvation possible in the Old Testament. It does not matter if it is Noah or anyone else....salvation means their lives were saved.
First thanks for the reply, second, let me get the Holy jeopardy BUZZER out for this one...... BUZZZ, BUZZZ, BUZZZ
now, lets see who the "ARM" of God is, and if the ARM is the SAVIOUR.

the ARM of God, listen, Isaiah 53:1 "
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
(lets see who this ARM is? next verse)

Isaiah 53:2 "For
he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (BINGO, the ARM of God is a "he".... lol, lol. and get this this "he" is GOD... OWN ... ARM. what you say, for God own ARM is HIM, God himself). are you getting this....... :eek:

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." this ARM of God is a man? yes, as in Phil 2: 7 & 8 ... or as in Zechariah 13:7. and you say he's not in the OT, yes, he's written all over it... :D next verse,

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely
he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

NOW Grailhunter, you should know by now WHO God's OWN ARM is by this verse... (smile), listen,
Isaiah 53:5 "But
he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

WHAT? God's "own ARM" was a. wounded for our transgressions? b. he, (God's own ARM), was bruised for our iniquities. c. with his stripes we are healed."

Grailhunter, who is that remotly is talking about......... (smile), God's OWN ARM is the Lord Jesus, YIKES!.... lol, lol, lol, man oh man now your trinity is in bad water, meaning it have no BOAT at all.

so Grailhunter, did the bible lie about God's "OWN" ARM? God forbid. you see your problem now, just as we posted, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

OH ya, he God himself came and save us by his, OWN ARM.......

Now Grailhunter, please tell us How God begot his own ARM, and that arm is called "Son"..... LOL, LOL, LOL, cain't wait to hear this untruth, better known as a lie.....

well the floor is yours. but my advice to you is to STOP while you're ahead... (smile), for it will only is going to get mush worest...

so HOW did God beget his OWN ARM, as said who is his "Son".... LOL.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, let me get the Holy jeopardy BUZZER out for this one...... BUZZZ, BUZZZ, BUZZZ
now, lets see who the "ARM" of God is, and if the ARM is the SAVIOUR.

the ARM of God, listen, Isaiah 53:1 "
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
(lets see who this ARM is? next verse)

Isaiah 53:2 "For
he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (BINGO, the ARM of God is a "he".... lol, lol. and get this this "he" is GOD... OWN ... ARM. what you say, for God own ARM is HIM, God himself). are you getting this....... :eek:

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." this ARM of God is a man? yes, as in Phil 2: 7 & 8 ... or as in Zechariah 13:7. and you say he's not in the OT, yes, he's written all over it... :D next verse,

Isaiah 53:4 "Surely
he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

NOW Grailhunter, you should know by now WHO God's OWN ARM is by this verse... (smile), listen,
Isaiah 53:5 "But
he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

WHAT? God's "own ARM" was a. wounded for our transgressions? b. he, (God's own ARM), was bruised for our iniquities. c. with his stripes we are healed."

Grailhunter, who is that remotly is talking about......... (smile), God's OWN ARM is the Lord Jesus, YIKES!.... lol, lol, lol, man oh man now your trinity is in bad water, meaning it have no BOAT at all.

so Grailhunter, did the bible lie about God's "OWN" ARM? God forbid. you see your problem now, just as we posted, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

OH ya, he God himself came and save us by his, OWN ARM.......

Now Grailhunter, please tell us How God begot his own ARM, and that arm is called "Son"..... LOL, LOL, LOL, cain't wait to hear this untruth, better known as a lie.....

well the floor is yours. but my advice to you is to STOP while you're ahead... (smile), for it ownly is going to get mush worest...

so HOW did God beget his OWN ARM, as said who is his "Son".... LOL.

PICJAG
None of which proves that Jesus isn't God or that the Father isn't God or that Jesus was evil. You have ZERO proof.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your posts are proof that you deny "God the Father" and Jesus "the Son of God".
None of which proves that Jesus isn't God or that the Father isn't God or that Jesus was evil. You have ZERO proof.

this long, as much time it will take you to answer post #1597. ... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this long, as much time it will take you to answer post #1597. ... :D

PICJAG
You deny the Father is God. You deny Jesus is the Son of God. Are you Muslim? JW? SDA? Unitarian?