JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, we can take this as you're caught in a lie. Post# 1553

for the ONLY "ONE" who hve Eternal LIFE is the Lord Jesus, so where do that leave your so-called other persons?.... see how easy it is to expose a lie. just use the scriptures.

well if you got eternal life, keep on living without the Lord Jesus.... (smile). so you're reprove, and corrected.

next,

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
I quoted YOU. lol
Did you lie?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted YOU. lol
Did you lie?
First I never LIE when it comes to the WORD of God... (smile). that 1 Timothy 6:16 GOT YOU DIDN'T IT... (smile). "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

see that verse by itself, and there are many more, that eliminates your three persons theory. you dance around the question as long as you could, but to no avail.

the bible clearly states that he is the ONLY one who is ETERNAL LIFE. which means he's the title holder of the Father, the Son, who is the Holy Spirit... :D which you have no clue.

see verses just like this, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." GOD and, and, and, the Father? is that two person.... lol.

see that conjunction "and" there, now this, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

that's right, the GREAT God and Saviour is Jesus the Christ. but you have been reprove over and over, so you are dismissed. we suggest you go and study some more... much more.... :)

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now lets get the First and the Last correct and lets eliminate this silly notion that there are three persons in the Godhead.

evidence #1. the Titles LORD, and Lord. one poster admitted that both title are interchangable. good, that means that the persons, more than one goes out the door, and here's why.

Hebrews 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."Hebrews 1:7 "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire."Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

two verses to examine.
a. verse 8, "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God" O God here is the definite article. which means, a determiner ( the in English) that introduces a noun phrase and implies that the thing mentioned has already been mentioned. now God is the noun, so what was mention before? answer, But unto the Son. BINGO. the "Son". but the SON is describe as GOD. so is there two Gods?. read it again. I heard a unitarian say here in Hebrew 1:8 that Jesus as God, which he didn't deny the definite article used on the Son, but foolishly said, that Jesus had a God over him. This was a scholar, but he lied, and other scholars knew that he had lie also. but in protection of what he believed he said it anyway. well this is what many a christian's face today, protect what they believe, and lie to protect it. well the lies are catching up with you, or has caught up with you.

now listen to the verse, "therefore God, even thy God", as the scholar stated, "Jesus have a God". ..... are you kidding yourself? God have a God, just think on what the verse is saying? "therefore God, even thy God" so do we have a God within a God? notice the verse did not say, "therefore God, even thy Father". see the difference. but no the verse said, THY GOD". as the lying scholar said, "Jesus as God have a God. well lets see if this is true, for our next verse prove this lie out.

b. verse 10. "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"
ok, the verse said, "Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth". hold it, was it NOT the LORD, all caps who laid the foundation of the world? lets check the record. Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."wait a minute, was it not the "Lord", in Hebrew 1:10 who laid the foundation of the earth. or did the bible just contridicted itself? answer NO, which means the LORD, all caps, and the Lord is the same one person. and the Lord is the "Son", and the LORD is the Father.... right. or as one poster said, the LORD, and the Lord is interchangable. well if so, then all separation and distiction of persons goes right out the door.

well lets check the record once more to be sure, for by the MOUTH of two witness let every word may be established, RIGHT. Matthew 18:16 "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."
witness #2. lets get a famous verse that many know, Job 38:1 "Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,"Job 38:2 "Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"Job 38:3 "Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me."Job 38:4 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding." BINGO.

see how easy it is that, one don't have to lie, but present scripture to back up your claim......

now here's the dilemma. either the LORD, the Lord, the Father, the Son are the same person, else you have two separate and distinct Gods, see Hebrew 1:8 and 10. for if you say it's three person, and one God, then you have three person interchanging titles/hat. you have the "Son" playing the "Father" today, and tommorrow, the Father the "Holy Spirit", and so. see that's nothing but modalism in REVERSE. where as one person wear three hats, at different times... "interchangable", with the trinity, it's three persons switching around three hats. one is Father today, tommorrow, he,s the son... "interchangable".

so either you have two, or three separate persons as God, which is modalism in REVERSE. or we have one person who is "Diversified" in flesh holding two titles simultaneously, and that's my friends is diversified oneness

for the bible is clear as day. the LORD (Father), the ordinal FIRST, is the Lord (Son), the ordinal LAST, diversified in flesh as a man. BINGO.

Now the bible gives us the answer as to how God is a diversity of himself, and so have we. now it's up to you to find the TRUTH.

PICJAG

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First I never LIE when it comes to the WORD of God... (smile).
You just chop out Scriptures like this that say "God the Father":
Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just chop out Scriptures like this that say "God the Father":
Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, and second, nope. so we can take this as you cannot answer who, "laid the foundations of the earth?", I guess not. and don't answer with the generic God laid the foundation of the earth, because we're quoting Hebrews we know that it was Jesus the ordinal First who laid the foundation of the earth.

so your answer is mute before it even comes out of your mouth....... (smile).

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, and second, nope. so we can take this as you cannot answer who, "laid the foundations of the earth?", I guess not. and don't answer with the generic God laid the foundation of the earth, because we're quoting Hebrews we know that it was Jesus the ordinal First who laid the foundation of the earth.

so your answer is mute before it even comes out of your mouth....... (smile).

PICJAG
So you agree, the Father is God, like the Bible says many times?
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you agree, the Father is God, like the Bible says many times?
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
first thanks for the reply, second, now read my lips, NO, again, NO. Father is a title OF, OF, "GOD, who is "JESUS", understand what I'm saying. a title is not a person, do you understand? once more titles are not persons. titles identifies persons.... (smile). understand, a title describes someone's position or job. the term God, it identify the Spirit who is a "Person" who is JESUS, who is the Father... example, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." so kcnalp is this the same person? God and the "Father". see how titles work. I guess not.... lol. oh well.

know this, when on say Father, Son or Holy Ghost/Spirit, understand it is, "JESUS, and him diversified in flesh. plain and simple. did you get that...

now I answered your question directly, but you will not see it..(smile)... :eek:

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, now read my lips, NO, again, NO. Father is a title OF, OF, "GOD, who is "JESUS", understand what I'm saying. a title is not a person, do you understand? once more titles are not persons. titles identifies persons.... (smile). understand, a title describes someone's position or job. the term God, it identify the Spirit who is a "Person" who is JESUS, who is the Father... example, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." so kcnalp is this the same person? God and the "Father". see how titles work. I guess not.... lol. oh well.

know this, when on say Father, Son or Holy Ghost/Spirit, understand it is, "JESUS, and him diversified in flesh. plain and simple. did you get that...

now I answered your question directly, but you will not see it..(smile)... :eek:

PICJAG
Of course "God and the Father". He's both. Now you know, Jesus is the Son of God, the Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course "God and the Father". He's both. Now you know, Jesus is the Son of God, the Father.
first, thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, and here's why if you say he's both, then you have a. God, and you Have God who is Father. now either Father is a title of God, or you have two Gods... (smile). see your error NOW? Father is a TITLE of God as Son is a title of the same one God,

so now you know that title Father is a Title of God... :eek:

Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, and here's why if you say he's both, then you have a. God, and you Have God who is Father. now either Father is a title of God, or you have two Gods... (smile). see your error NOW? Father is a TITLE of God as Son is a title of the same one God,

so now you know that title Father is a Title of God... :eek:

PICJAG
"Jesus is the Son of God, the Father" is error? You're a heretic!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus is the Son of God, the Father" is error? You're a heretic!
well if I'm a a heretic as you claim, then explaine this scripture, 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

well now who is the "Lord", let's check the record... John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."
now that was the "Lord" Jesus speaking for he is Lord, now read 2 Corinthians 6:18.... (smile), lol...

Another successful sabotage operation. :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well if I'm a a heretic as you claim, then explaine this scripture, 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

well now who is the "Lord", let's check the record... John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am."
now that was the "Lord" Jesus speaking for he is Lord, now read 2 Corinthians 6:18.... (smile), lol...

Another successful sabotage operation. :D

PICJAG
You're changing the subject as you MUST do! The Scriptures say over and over "God the Father". Jesus is the Son of God. That means "God the Father". You're a heretic!

Jude 1:1 (NKJV)
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're changing the subject as you MUST do! The Scriptures say over and over "God the Father". Jesus is the Son of God. That means "God the Father". You're a heretic!

Jude 1:1 (NKJV)
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
Read Post #1569, and then read 1571... (smile), my oh my....

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're removing Scripture! You're a heretic heading for Hell fire.
see that don't scare me, because you're not the Judge who will Judge YOU and me... :rolleyes:

so we can take it that you cannot reprove post #1569, or reconcicle post #1571

(smile), that post #1571 got you didn't it. or this one, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." see that special k? the Lord is that "Spirit", and there is only ONE Spirit, and John 4:24a states "God is a, a, a, a, Spirit".. :eek: .. YIKES!.

see how easy it is to reprove you, but go on for someone else is learning, while you're NOT... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see that don't scare me, because you're not the Judge who will Judge YOU and me... :rolleyes:

so we can take it that you cannot reprove post #1569, or reconcicle post #1571

(smile), that post #1571 got you didn't it. or this one, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." see that special k? the Lord is that "Spirit", and there is only ONE Spirit, and John 4:24a states "God is a, a, a, a, Spirit".. :eek: .. YIKES!.

see how easy it is to reprove you, but go on for someone else is learning, while you're NOT... :D

PICJAG
Again you thumb your nose at Scripture!
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You're GUILTY!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you thumb your nose at Scripture!
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You're GUILTY!
Y-es, I'm GUILTY of telling the TRUTH, lol.... :p man oh man I'm having too much fun. but look enough teaching for today. come back tommorrow for more. ... same bat channel, same bat time... (smiile)... lol.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y-es, I'm GUILTY of telling the TRUTH, lol....
Great! You believe the Father is God as the Bible says!
1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Now lets get guilty again on the TRUTH. Acts 4:26 "The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ."

remember special k, your 1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live".

so First question, in Acts 4:26 who is the "Lord" there? next scripture, and next question.

VERSE: Acts 4:24 "And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:"
ok, question time again, kcnalp, who is the "Lord" here that is God, "who made the heavens and the earth, SEE Genesis 1:1, John 1:3, and Isaiah 44:24 before you answer).

now one more,
Acts 17:24 "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"

ok kcnalp, are you confused now? or is it the Greek word "Lord", that is failing you? never mind lets see if Lord in the OT the same...

Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:"
Jeremiah 32:18 "Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name," WHAT!, "the Mighty God?". now where have we seen that at before? lets have a look see by checking the records.. oh .. there it is, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING 101G? ARE YOU SAYING THAT SON IS THE "MIGHTY GOD" THE LORD, WHO IS THE "Lord" AND IS ALSO THE .. "EVERLASTING FATHER" TOO. YIKES! get out of here. the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER is the "Lord", who is the LORD of host? ... that Son who is JESUS? oh my god the world is coming to and END, yes for some.... :p

kcnalp, kcnalp, what did you say?
(SMILE), the EVERLASTING FATHER is the Son, the Mighty God who made both heaven and EARTH.

can you respond kcnalp... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now lets get guilty again on the TRUTH. Acts 4:26 "The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ."

remember special k, your 1 Corinthians 8:6 (NKJV)
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live".

so First question, in Acts 4:26 who is the "Lord" there? next scripture, and next question.

VERSE: Acts 4:24 "And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:"
ok, question time again, kcnalp, who is the "Lord" here that is God, "who made the heavens and the earth, SEE Genesis 1:1, John 1:3, and Isaiah 44:24 before you answer).

now one more,
Acts 17:24 "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"

ok kcnalp, are you confused now? or is it the Greek word "Lord", that is failing you? never mind lets see if Lord in the OT the same...

Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:"
Jeremiah 32:18 "Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name," WHAT!, "the Mighty God?". now where have we seen that at before? lets have a look see by checking the records.. oh .. there it is, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING 101G? ARE YOU SAYING THAT SON IS THE "MIGHTY GOD" THE LORD, WHO IS THE "Lord" AND IS ALSO THE .. "EVERLASTING FATHER" TOO. YIKES! get out of here. the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER is the "Lord", who is the LORD of host? ... that Son who is JESUS? oh my god the world is coming to and END, yes for some.... :p

kcnalp, kcnalp, what did you say?

(SMILE), the EVERLASTING FATHER is the Son, the Mighty God who made both heaven and EARTH.

can you respond kcnalp... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
Anyone else find it incredible that this "Bible teacher" denies that the Father is God? How many did you teach this heresy? You may have a lot of blood on your hands on Judgment Day. And you're also denying that Jesus is the Son of God! Heresy!
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,