JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes and He appeared in person to His people. The Father didn't. "No man has seen God". It was Jesus.

Jesus did not appear to folks in the OT - The Father didn't either .. except to Moses and Joshua in the Tent of the Lords Presence - but that was more being in God's presence .. encountering the Spirit.

No where in the OT does Jesus appear to anyone.

They didn't have God in Isaiah's day? Oh my! Of course they did!

Once again you have trouble posting without misrepresenting the other posters words - and making false claims about what they said.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I remember when you chopped out Genesis several times, and parts of the NT that mentions the Genesis Flood.

Your memory is bad.. That someone in the NT mentions events in in the OT doesn't mean the events in the OT actually happened literally -
This does not chop the NT at all ... you are confused.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not appear to folks in the OT - The Father didn't either .. except to Moses and Joshua in the Tent of the Lords Presence - but that was more being in God's presence .. encountering the Spirit.
Then Who was this that appeared to Abraham? "No man has seen God"
Genesis 12:7 (NKJV)
7 Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your descendants I will give this land." And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him.
So you will answer my questions above?
Once again you have trouble posting without misrepresenting the other posters words - and making false claims about what they said.
Such irony coming from you who denies Genesis and the NT that supports the Genesis Flood.

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then Who was this that appeared to Abraham?
Genesis 12:7 (NKJV)
7 Then the LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your descendants I will give this land." And there he built an altar to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

So you will answer my questions above?

Such irony coming from you who denies, Genesis and the NT that support the Genesis Flood.

Was El Shaddai that appeared to Abraham .. not Jesus .. get a grip.

and once again you can't post without spouting falsehoods .. I never stated all of Genesis was not literally true .. but the flood story didn't happen as depicted .. and you need to get over this Scientific Reality ..

But going with your claim that the Flood actually happened as depicted .. and speaking of questions not answered (something you are guilty of and not I)

Was it God who changed the archaeology and history to make it look like the Flood never happened ? or Satan ?

Which one was it ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was El Shaddai that appeared to Abraham .. not Jesus .. get a grip.
Where is "El Shaddai" in the Bible? Are you now a Hebrew Language expert? Of course you won't answer! Just like most questions asked you.
and once again you can't post without spouting falsehoods .. I never stated all of Genesis was not literally true
Just the parts that don't agree with your unBiblical god.
.. but the flood story didn't happen as depicted .. and you need to get over this Scientific Reality ..
You were there? The scientists were there? Oh that's right, you're trusting in scientists instead of God of the Bible.
But going with your claim that the Flood actually happened as depicted .. and speaking of questions not answered (something you are guilty of and not I)

Was it God who changed the archaeology and history to make it look like the Flood never happened ? or Satan ?

Which one was it ?
There ya go changing the subject instead of answering why you reject the Christian Bible and Jesus of the NT that TOTALLY support the Genesis Flood.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God of the OT and God of the NT EMPHATICALLY support the Genesis Flood. I have to wonder who/what is your god who rejects the Genesis Flood?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is "El Shaddai" in the Bible? Are you now a Hebrew Language expert? Of course you won't answer! Just like most questions asked you.

Just the parts that don't agree with your unBiblical god.
'
'
You are spewing falsehoods against my good name. I answer all your questions - regardless of how smart or silly .. most of yours being on the silly end.

It is you who runs from questions - and in fact you fail to answer a question in this very post - the one where you accuse others of not answering questions. - my goodness this is some mind bending and bizarre stuff you are doing.

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.
Projection - GoodTherapy.org Therapy Blog.

El Shaddai is the Name that God gives to Abraham on their first encounter.. the name appears in every Bible - be it Modern Old - Greek, Hebrew or English. Google is your Friend.

and now to the question that you fail to answer .. I ask "Was it God who changed the archaeology and history to make it look like the Flood never happened ? or Satan ?"

You respond with diversion and gibberish

There ya go changing the subject instead of answering why you reject the Christian Bible and Jesus of the NT that TOTALLY support the Genesis Flood.

So who put all the evidence in place making the flood story look impossible... are you incapable of answering a simple question ?

and I am that Scientist so yes I trust myself .. one however needs not be a scientist as it is very simple stuff .. some not science but simple logic and basic math .. a little rational thought is all one needs - no science degree required.

How did 1) all the animals get to Noah ? - and now did they get back home after the flood.. Explain to me how Noah managed to collectt Kangaroo's from Africa .. Spectacled Bear from South America .. and Polar Bears.

Obviously they could not collect these animals - too much time and effort .. lifetimes worth. a trip to the arctic back in the Day is 2 years each way.

Only one possible solution - God teleported/transported the animals to Noah .. Obvious right ? - to anyone who's head is not stuck in sand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about we finish with Isaiah - the scripture you completely bastardized - claiming the use of the word "Lord" meant Jesus .. which was complete - unabashed nonsense. The passage had ZERO reference to Jesus - and as it turned out .. even identifies YHWH by name - which crushed your position.

Now you want to move to Revelations - forget all about the last disaster - Revelations.. should never have been made Cannon .. but I do like it as a prophetic work - but one with much imagery and symbolism..

NOT - on par - nor to be taken as seriously as the Synoptic Gospels .. the gospels you are desperate to avoid , Because the Jesus of the Synoptics contradicts your claim that Jesus is the Most High.. "The Father" -

One in spirit with the Father .. OK .. but distinct autonomous and separate brains/entities - albeit connected to the same source.

and now you have witnessed the only way to resolve the contradiction of Trinity doctrine.
so we can take this as you have no answer, or if you do it reproved you? ....(smile)

understand Heyzeus, the Lord God is Jesus. I uced Revelation to show that you ERROR over and over. the angel said, the "Lord God" sent him.... well ther is only ONE GOD, but you seem to ignore that. well the Lord God himself reproved you again, for Revelation 1:1 proved to you that you don't know nothing about the Word of God, nor the Lord Jesus. for the Lord God of the OT is JESUS, just as you found out in Acts, and now in Revelation.

so you need to go back and study with the Holy Ghost. meaning RE-NEW your mind in the knowledge of Christ... no put down, just fact.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heyzeus, and @kcnalp
GINOLJC, to all

if you 2 will, please refrain from colorful metaphors at each others, and stick to the topic at hand, before it gets out of hand.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God of the OT and God of the NT EMPHATICALLY support the Genesis Flood. I have to wonder who/what is your god who rejects the Genesis Flood?

My God also supports the Flood - just not the way depicted - some scribe overstated the flood .. I am sure at the time a flood in a large Geographical region would have seemed like the whole world was taken out.. and there were huge floods in the past due to melting glaciers...
From 12000 BC to present sea level has risen 100 Meters .. over 300 feet. couple that with some major event like when the geological dam broke that created the black sea .. ...done .. that's a global flood as far as someone living round 5000 BC would figure.

Look at a map .. imagine no sea .. now imagine a dam breaking and make a big splash towards turkey - Mount Ararat .. and it is likely that someones raft laden with family landed there ... and a whole lot of people dead - Society literally started anew in the region .. Everything wiped out over a huge region. Imagine that dam break because of a massive earthquack sending massive Tsunami througout the fertile delta

It was not like population was that high to begin with .. but what was there was wiped out. - and things started afresh. So you have "Noah's story" .. and then you have the story that folks made up about Naohs Story .. handed down by oral tradition over a few thousand years - and by the time it finally gets written down ... it has grown a bit.

Then there is the more realistic possibility that when Judaism was created as a religion - starting with the History of Moses - supposedly they found the book of the law around 600 AD but .. what else was there ? .. some fragments here and there .. perhaps some oral history back to Abraham .. and then you had the standard creation story that everybody believed in .. Israelites included .. Canaanites, Assyrians, Babylonians and so on.

So when the Religious history of the Israelites was being compiled .. they included the creation story - Which didn't come from Moses ... so where did it come from ? - the distant past.. the collective memory of all Semitic Peoples ..

Was there some "inspiration" along the way .. why not ? But just as the book we know today as "The Bible" has been corrupted over time .. the stories of Noah .. passed down generation after generation .. not just among the Israelites ... but all these folks .. they are all Related to Shem as well - all have the same story.

Your problem is that the only way you can look at the Bible is from a Literalist Perspective .. one small deviation from perfection - and your whole foundation collapses - so you defend like crazy this by pretending this crack does not exist - but they do - way too many to count - mans fingerprints are all over the Bible ..

Shall we look at some of Man's handiwork ? a little Slicing and Dicing ? What shall we remove today ... hmmm Those Christians are burning people for heresy .. 700-900AD - Scribes putting together the MT were aware of this .. and - after all - getting rid of some things in the OT that suggested other divinities .. was against Jewish Doctrine at that time..

Yes .. lets do some slicing and dicing shall we ..

LXX Deut 32:43 Pre Christian Text - BC
O heavens, rejoice with Him, Bow to him all sons of the divine
O nations, rejoice with his people and let all angels of the divine Strengthen themselves in Him
For He’ll avenge the blood of His Son’s, Be vengeful, and wreak vengeance and recompense justice on his foes
Requite those who reject Him, and the Lord will Cleanse his peoples land.

MT Deut 32:43 Masoretic Text
O Nations rejoice His people
For He'll avenge the blood of His Servants and wreck vengeance on his foes
and will Cleans his peoples Land

Modern Translation - NIV Deut 32:43
Rejoice, you nations, with his people,
for he will avenge the blood of his servants;he will take vengeance on his enemies
and make atonement for his land and people.

So you see .. the scribes wiped out all them divinities .. Gone .. The first two lines reduced to "Oh Regoice" His People.

Not that the modern translation uses the MT version - but makes further changes ... instead of "Cleansing the Land" ...and we all know what that means :) .. to Huh ? atonement ? thats ridiculous .. does not even come close to "Cleansing the land" and it is no longer "His peoples Land" .. but "His land"..

Guess the modern folks figured the land needed a change in ownership.

So as you see .. the modern translation is a shadow of what it was .. wiped clean of meaning by the hand of man over time.

And this is with stuff that was written down ... How much less reliable is oral history ? - and this is not for all of Genesis .. as it Genesis covers alot .. but for the flood story ... way way in the past .. whereas for other things like Abraham it is much closer to the present.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so we can take this as you have no answer, or if you do it reproved you? ....(smile)

"

No answer to what ? No idea what you are talking about.

understand Heyzeus, the Lord God is Jesus. I uced Revelation to show that you ERROR over and over. the angel said, the "Lord God" sent him.... well ther is only ONE GOD, but you seem to ignore that. well the Lord God himself reproved you again, for Revelation 1:1 proved to you that you don't know nothing about the Word of God, nor the Lord Jesus. for the Lord God of the OT is JESUS, just as you found out in Acts, and now in Revelation.

What are you talking about ? what error .. God is one .. Got it .. with 3 distinct personalities :) able to act autonomously yet connected in spirit. It was I who taught you this .. not the reverse ..Revelations - or no Revelations :)

so you need to go back and study with the Holy Ghost. meaning RE-NEW your mind in the knowledge of Christ... no put down, just fact.
PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur

And you need to stop Projecting - and put some substance behind all those naked claims :)

Reactions: 101G

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Heyzeus,
did God give his personal name in the OT? yes or no

PICJAG

Log out of own eye comes to mind .. but, you are right .. we should keep things more civil.. difficult when being called a heretic over and over though :)

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
El Shaddai was the only Personal name that I am aware of - one given by God.
ERROR, God never gave his personal Name to anyone.
let go to school. if I was to ask you, "What was the first woman Name?" if you would say "EVE" then you would be in ERROR. do you know why?

post me back.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ERROR, God never gave his personal Name to anyone.
let go to school. if I was to ask you, "What was the first woman Name?" if you would say "EVE" then you would be in ERROR. do you know why?

post me back.

PICJAG

"The name Shaddai appears 48 times in the Bible, seven times as "El Shaddai" (five times in Genesis, once in Exodus, and once in Ezekiel).

The first occurrence of the name is in Genesis 17:1, "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai; walk before me, and be thou perfect." Similarly, in Genesis 35:11 God says to Jacob, "I am El Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins". According to Exodus 6:2–3, Shaddai was the name by which God was known to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Shaddai thus being associated in tradition with Abraham, the inclusion of the Abraham stories into the Hebrew Bible may have brought the northern name with them, according to the Documentary hypothesis of the origins of the Hebrew Bible."
El Shaddai - Wikipedia.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, that was not what I asked you. let me make it simple. do you know the difference between "What" vs "Who" in a name?

see I asked, "WHAT was the first woman name". answer, it's not Eve, but "Adam". do you know why?

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
first thanks for the reply, second, that was not what I asked you. let me make it simple. do you know the difference between "What" vs "Who" in a name?

see I asked, "WHAT was the first woman name". answer, it's not Eve, but "Adam". do you know why?

PICJAG

You are mumbling in riddles that only you can decipher - I will leave you to it. Adam and Eve have nothing to do with what God gave as his name to Abraham .. "I am El Shaddai" or to Jacob "I am El Shaddai"

Not sure how much more clear one can be :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mumbling in riddles that only you can decipher - I will leave you to it. Adam and Eve have nothing to do with what God gave as his name to Abraham .. "I am El Shaddai" or to Jacob "I am El Shaddai"

Not sure how much more clear one can be :)
well lets be crystal clear. if you don't know, that's ok, this is why these christian forums are available, to ask, find out, and to understand and know, by discussion.

Names are identifiers. either in "Who" or "What" someone is. in my question, I asked "WHAT" was the first woman name. and the answer is "Adam", because "WHAT" she is in Name is "Adam". scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

understand, WHAT she is is a "Adam", human kind. now, "WHO" she is. scripture, Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." this is the "personal" name of the woman as to "WHO" she is as a mankind.

see the difference now. what she is vs who she is two different things, or meaning.

now knowing this, what did Moses ask God about his name? listen, Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" (BINGO, "WHAT" is his name, not who is you, but WHAT is you. and God gave him just what he asked for, nothing less, and nothing more), listen
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM is "WHAT" God is. what God is, Creator, maker, redeemer, Saviour, comforter, advocate, King, Lord, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Governor.... ect... see, those name are not his personal name, this is "what" he is.

but if Moses would have asked "WHO" are you, Just like Saul did on the road to Damascus ... then God would have said, just what he told Saul, now Paul, "I AM "JESUS", for that's who God Is and not "What" God is.

see the difference now. understand and know the difference between proper nouns and common nouns.

PICJAG

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, did you not hear me before? his God, is ownership, not above in any kind of authority, if so then you lied.
but let's get the correct understanding of, "MY GOD". my God is "MY SPIRIT", for God is a Spirit per Jon 4:24a. lets see it again, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth in flesh his, his, his, Spirit was in heaven. so my God is me Diversified in Heaven. lets see it again in another example.

Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name."

ok DaChaser, who name did he write? his name. listen, "and I will write upon him the name of my God". now this, "and I will write upon him my new name." my God is ME, who is Spirit, per John 4:24a. I, I, I, will write my, my, my, my, new name.

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both can see that.

PICJAG.
Jesus called the Father His God, but stated that he was the Son by nature, and we are by adoption!