JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
first thanks for the reply. second, glad you said that.

listen carefully, you said this, "as were the Holy Spirit here leading Him about". scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

now DaChaser THINK, if God, (who is a Spirit), per John 4:24a... is "A" Spirit, one, then was all of God, in that one body? yes or no?

answer carefully because I going somewhere with this.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

No there there .. "God was in Christ" - Yup -the spirit of the God dwelt within Jesus.
and John - God is Spirit.

This in no way means that Jesus was God - Give it up already. Trinity Apologists have been trying to show that Jesus was God in Scripture for centuries .. and failed completely.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No there there .. "God was in Christ" - Yup -the spirit of the God dwelt within Jesus.
and John - God is Spirit.

This in no way means that Jesus was God - Give it up already. Trinity Apologists have been trying to show that Jesus was God in Scripture for centuries .. and failed completely.
well question, what was the "spirit" in Christ the man before the Holy Ghost came on him before his baptism, and I quote the verse, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

form here means
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

now Heyzeus, tell us how the Lord Jesus have a "EQUAL" NATURE WITH" God? but before you answer read Isaiah 40:25, Isaiah 46:5.

your answer please?

Now while we're waiting on that answer from Heyzeus, to all the rest, Jesus as a man had a "spirit", notice the small case "s" in spirit. only at his Baptism was he given the Spirit. so the rest of you think on that. what is the Nature of Jesus spirit that is in him just as you and I now and was given the Holy Spirit as we. but we have a spirit in us before we get the Spirit... (smile). :D YIKES!.

PICJAG.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well question, what was the "spirit" in Christ the man before the Holy Ghost came on him before his baptism, and I quote the verse, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

form here means
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

now Heyzeus, tell us how the Lord Jesus have a "EQUAL" NATURE WITH" God? but before you answer read Isaiah 40:25, Isaiah 46:5.

your answer please?

Now while we're waiting on that answer from Heyzeus, to all the rest, Jesus as a man had a "spirit", notice the small case "s" in spirit. only at his Baptism was he given the Spirit. so the rest of you think on that. what is the Nature of Jesus spirit that is in him just as you and I now and was given the Holy Spirit as we. but we have a spirit in us before we get the Spirit... (smile). :D YIKES!.'

PICJAG.

Isaiah doesn't say a thing about Jesus - never mind saying Jesus was equal with God -- you are lost - and making things up that are not in the text.

Why you would post the definition of the word form - as this makes no sense what so ever w/r to meaning in the Bible - as this word can mean many things .. and did you even bother to check if this was the actual word used and in what context.

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

Equality with God in what way ? - and what is Paul trying to get at ?

We are all in the form/image of God .. does this mean we are all fully equal with God ? I don't think so.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah doesn't say a thing about Jesus - never mind saying Jesus was equal with God -- you are lost - and making things up that are not in the text.

Why you would post the definition of the word form - as this makes no sense what so ever w/r to meaning in the Bible - as this word can mean many things .. and did you even bother to check if this was the actual word used and in what context.

Equality with God in what way ? - and what is Paul trying to get at ?

We are all in the form/image of God .. does this mean we are all fully equal with God ? I don't think so.
YOU are dismissed... NEXT,

Well now, Heyzeus failed again. this is not a hard question to answer. the spirit that was in the Lord Jesus is "EQUAL" with the Holy Spirit who is "God" in NATURE.

but that Nature was G2758 κενόω kenoo when he came from heaven to dwell in it. listen, John 3:31 "He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all."

He that cometh from above is above all... (smile), now this,

John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

say what? STOP the press, "I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." BINGO, and another BINGO.

NEXT,

PICJAG.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
first thanks for the reply, second, you might want to answer post #1880.... (smile).

PICJAG.
Whenever I encounter you, I get the distinct impression that I'm dealing with a wolf. You know, the kind that dresses up as a sheep but the wolf nature comes through.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whenever I encounter you, I get the distinct impression that I'm dealing with a wolf. You know, the kind that dresses up as a sheep but the wolf nature comes through.
(Smile).... I'm glad that it's YOUR distinct impression.........
now do you care to answer post #1883, and if you will in answering, you can hold your distinct impression of me, which I careless about. :rolleyes: lol. oh well God is always Good, but men.... ah... kung few, not fu, but few, for God is Good..... :D and we're still looking for a kung "FEW" good men... still looking... (smile).

PICJAG.

Reactions: Heyzeus

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOU are dismissed... NEXT,

Yes .. I realize you dismiss anything that does not fit in with your made up perspective .. next :)

Well now, Heyzeus failed again. this is not a hard question to answer. the spirit that was in the Lord Jesus is "EQUAL" with the Holy Spirit who is "God" in NATURE.

I did answer your question :) The only fail here is your ability to address my answer.

but that Nature was G2758 κενόω kenoo when he came from heaven to dwell in it. listen, John 3:31 "He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all."

He that cometh from above is above all... (smile), now this,

John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

say what? STOP the press, "I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." BINGO, and another BINGO.

NEXT,"
'

Just because the Spirit of the El dwells within Jesus - and that Jesus was pre-existent with God - does not mean Jesus is God.
A huge fail in logic :(....

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(Smile).... I'm glad that it's YOUR distinct impression.........
now do you care to answer post #1883, and if you will in answering, you can hold your distinct impression of me, which I careless about. :rolleyes: lol. oh well God is always Good, but men.... ah... kung few, not fu, but few, for God is Good..... :D and we're still looking for a kung "FEW" good men... still looking... (smile).

PICJAG.

Ahhh yes .. the tactics of the Wolf - diversion, deception, avoidance of the Truth .. Ron is correct.

You run around crying "answer my question" - then when your question gets answered correctly - but in a way you do not like.. you run and hide in the hills doing everything in your power to avoid the Truth.

Now the meaning of "Spiritual Saboteur" is clear !

Sabotage - Deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct (something)

In this case .. Sabotage of the Spirit of the Lord.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh yes .. the tactics of the Wolf - diversion, deception, avoidance of the Truth .. Ron is correct.

You run around crying "answer my question" - then when your question gets answered correctly - but in a way you do not like.. you run and hide in the hills doing everything in your power to avoid the Truth.
what's wrong? so we can take this as.... again, you cannot answer the question. now sit on the sideline and let the other fellas comment. ok.. LISTEN, and LEARN.

when people say and other agree with each other that someone is a wolf, that's my dinner bell, for you just told me you don't know the word of God. (smile).

PICJAG.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
what's wrong? so we can take this as.... again, you cannot answer the question. now sit on the sideline and let the other fellas comment. ok.. LISTEN, and LEARN.

when people say and other agree with each other that someone is a wolf, that's my dinner bell, for you just told me you don't know the word of God. (smile).

PICJAG.

Your question was answered - yet you try to deceive and pretend otherwise.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when christian get gut busted by the scriptures, they get defenses

(smile), Jeremiah 1:10 "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

we do it all....... lol, you fellas still don't know what's happening to you right now... do you? Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

see we have to get that enemy out of you.... LOL, we got to "to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down".

but in the same time we, "build, and plant." because you're learning the truth.

now when that body of flesh and blood was born was not the "spirit" from heaven dwelt in it?.... come on you can yes, lol. there was no spirtless body walking around... for the body without the spirit is DEAD. this is BIBLE 101... :eek: YIKES!.

yes, I'm the "Spiritual Saboteur" to ... YOU, and your false doctrine.... BINGO. Psalms 110 in effect as we speak....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you see, now you fellas are in a dilemma, how to explain our Lord Jesus nature, spirit, that was in that flesh. so was it a third, 1/3 of God, the Spirit... no, because Phil 2:6 clearly state, "being EQUAL with God who is a Spirit", one Spirit. if the light bulbs are not coming on now Lord help you.

PICJAG.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when christian get gut busted by the scriptures, they get defenses

(smile), Jeremiah 1:10 "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

see we have to get that enemy out of you.... LOL, we got to "to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down".

yes, I'm the "Spiritual Saboteur" to ... YOU, and your false doctrine.... BINGO. Psalms 110 in effect as we speak....

PICJAG.

You are mumbling gibberish to yourself - completely unable to respond to the information presented you in a coherent way.
In stead you use deception, mischaracterization, and avoid scripture that does not fit into your man made perspective.

"You and your false Doctrine" - You are the purveyor of falsehood - now trying to projecting your failings onto others.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are projecting again.. you and the left had much in common - denial of the obvious being just one.
You have more in common with the Left. You chop up the Bible. I'm still trying to get you to answer if you believe any of the Bible is God's written Word.
2 Tim 3 All Scripture is God breathed ...
I don't need to be an expert . I am telling you what the experts are saying - and you can't deal with it. El Shaddai is given numerous times in the Bible as the Name of God

"The name Shaddai appears 48 times in the Bible, seven times as "El Shaddai" (five times in Genesis, once in Exodus, and once in Ezekiel).

The first occurrence of the name is in Genesis 17:1, "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai; walk before me, and be thou perfect." Similarly, in Genesis 35:11 God says to Jacob, "I am El Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins". According to Exodus 6:2–3, Shaddai was the name by which God was known to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Shaddai thus being associated in tradition with Abraham, the inclusion of the Abraham stories into the Hebrew Bible may have brought the northern name with them, according to the Documentary hypothesis of the origins of the Hebrew Bible."

Twirling around in a circle crying "Wrong wrong wrong" with no explanation is not an argument for anything. Once again you completely avoided the question - after complaining that others avoid questions. Projection of your failings onto others is your specialty.

So once again .... who brought all the animals to Noah - since it is impossible for he and kin to have done this.
But you don't accept Biblical explanations. If your God isn't God of the Bible then who is your "God"?

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have more in common with the Left. You chop up the Bible. I'm still trying to get you to answer if you believe any of the Bible is God's written Word.
2 Tim 3 All Scripture is God breathed ...

But you don't accept Biblical explanations. If your God isn't God of the Bible then who is your "God"?

What biblical explanations .. You don't explain scripture - you run from it as soon your man made perspective is challenged .. and then run around blaming the messenger for you "Chopping up" and bastardizing scripture.

You can't handle the Teachings of Jesus - and so you run to writings from someone who never knew Jesus - and engaged in Pious Fraud by putting Paul's name to his personal writings.

I will take Jesus over Pious Fraud any day.

You then falsely accuse me of not answering your question - in yet again another effort to deceive.

Your foundation is based on deception, falsehood - and ignoring the Teachings of Jesus.

James 1:6 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Your God is the God of contradiction and falsehood .. not sure who that God is - but it is not the God James is referring to.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What biblical explanations .. You don't explain scripture - you run from it as soon your man made perspective is challenged .. and then run around blaming the messenger for you "Chopping up" and bastardizing scripture.
I didn't "explain scripture". I just cite them and you reject them.
Hebrews 11:7 (NKJV)
7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
You can't handle the Teachings of Jesus - and so you run to writings from someone who never knew Jesus - and engaged in Pious Fraud by putting Paul's name to his personal writings.
What "Teachings of Jesus"? I've asked this question before and you ignore it.
I will take Jesus over Pious Fraud any day.
You mean Jesus who taught us about the Genesis Flood?
Luke 17:26-27 (NKJV)
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
You then falsely accuse me of not answering your question - in yet again another effort to deceive.
I've asked again. So you have another opportunity to be honest.
Your foundation is based on deception, falsehood - and ignoring the Teachings of Jesus.
"Teachings of Jesus"? For instance? I doubt you will ever give a clear answer because it will expose your rejection of the Bible.
James 1:6 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters. 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Your God is the God of contradiction and falsehood .. not sure who that God is - but it is not the God James is referring to.
My God is God of the Bible. Who is your "God"? You haven't told us yet.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I didn't "explain scripture". I just cite them and you reject them.
Hebrews 11:7 (NKJV)
7 By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

What "Teachings of Jesus"? I've asked this question before and you ignore it.

You mean Jesus who taught us about the Genesis Flood?
Luke 17:26-27 (NKJV)
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

I've asked again. So you have another opportunity to be honest.

"Teachings of Jesus"? For instance? I doubt you will ever give a clear answer because it will expose your rejection of the Bible.

My God is God of the Bible. Who is your "God"? You haven't told us yet.

Once again you are lost and confused. Some dude quoting from the OT during the time of Christ has no bearing on whether the flood story happened .. anymore than you or I quoting from Genesis - and someone saying LOOK Heyzeus quoted the part in Genesis where the flood happened .. so it must have happened.

This is preposterous nonsense.

As usual you spout numerous falsehoods

1) I have told you what the teachings of Jesus are - in attempt to instruct you - but you rejected those techings
2) Your God is not the God of the Bible ... you do not know this God - and do not heed his teachings. I told you which God I believe in ..

El - Enlil - The God of Abraham and Jesus - The Most High - "The Father" the Creator .. the one true God - who you do not know because you reject the teachings of Jesus in favor of Psedepigrapha.