JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well lets be crystal clear. if you don't know, that's ok, this is why these christian forums are available, to ask, find out, and to understand and know, by discussion.

Names are identifiers. either in "Who" or "What" someone is. in my question, I asked "WHAT" was the first woman name. and the answer is "Adam", because "WHAT" she is in Name is "Adam". scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

understand, WHAT she is is a "Adam", human kind. now, "WHO" she is. scripture, Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." this is the "personal" name of the woman as to "WHO" she is as a mankind.

see the difference now. what she is vs who she is two different things, or meaning.

now knowing this, what did Moses ask God about his name? listen, Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?" (BINGO, "WHAT" is his name, not who is you, but WHAT is you. and God gave him just what he asked for, nothing less, and nothing more), listen
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM is "WHAT" God is. what God is, Creator, maker, redeemer, Saviour, comforter, advocate, King, Lord, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Governor.... ect... see, those name are not his personal name, this is "what" he is.

but if Moses would have asked "WHO" are you, Just like Saul did on the road to Damascus ... then God would have said, just what he told Saul, now Paul, "I AM "JESUS", for that's who God Is and not "What" God is.

see the difference now. understand and know the difference between proper nouns and common nouns.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

"I Am that I Am" is not a name .. it is a dismissal - if you follow the story.

The Most High does however give is name to Abraham El Shaddai

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus called the Father His God, but stated that he was the Son by nature, and we are by adoption!
are you using son in a biological sense, or metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics?

now calling his "OWN" Spirit God is correct, because he, the ordinal Last, is in a state of "diversity which is G2758 κενόω kenoo.

and when his "OWN" Sprit, (God), calls him "son" he is saying his, (God), body on earth.

now to prove this out read Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53.

then get back with me and we can discuss.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I Am that I Am" is not a name .. it is a dismissal - if you follow the story.

The Most High does however give is name to Abraham El Shaddai
first of two ERROR.
ERROR #1. "I AM", or "I Am that I Am" is an emphatic verb which describe the Work of God, as in Creator... or Maker... ect. and here's the definition.
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

Now ERROR #2. "Most High does however give is name to Abraham El Shadda". now listen closely to what I'm about to say. El Shaddai is conventionally translated into English as God Almighty. which they took from the tetragrammaton... "YHWH". just as men got Jehovah from the tetragrammaton or "YHWH". now you do know that Exodus comes after Genesis... correcr, ok good, now learn and listen. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

see it? the YHWH was not know to Abraham, neither "EL, nor Jehoval or any other man made name you can come up with. that lie is closed. understand, all these man made lying name is just that a "lie". see, all these compound name is just that a lie, a man made up lie.

notice H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) above is a "VERB"... (smile), nouns are proper name, and not verbs. verbs are ACTIONS, it's "WHAT" you are, and NOT "WHO" you are in Name... my God.... so all those name are man made names of action. MIGHTY, POWERFUL, EVERLASTING.... ect

now the bible, (the KJV), correct all those mistakes... listen, Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

in this verse "SHALL" is a future tense word..... correct.. and Isaiah is way after Genesis and Exodus right... now GOD, almighty said in that DAY, his PEOPLE will know his Name. well what "DAY" was that?.... answer, when he came in "PERSON", when he came in flesh, lets see it... John 8:21 "Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come."
John 8:22 "Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come."
John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."
John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

BINGO, what did God say in Isaiah 52:6? "they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."

and JESUS said, "for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

people say that they are believers... but they are not. they can't believer the scriptures.

Jesus told them "I AM". well that him, God in flesh. BINGO.

now also this, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."
HOLD IT. who came? "I am"... in who's name? "El Shadda", nope, oh JEHOVAH, again nope..... try "JESUS". now is JESUS found in the OT? .. NO, because he, GOD, haven given his name yet.... BINGO, see how easy it is, just read with the Holy Ghost.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are spewing falsehoods against my good name.
You're playing the victim just like all Leftwingers.
I answer all your questions - regardless of how smart or silly .. most of yours being on the silly end.

It is you who runs from questions - and in fact you fail to answer a question in this very post - the one where you accuse others of not answering questions. - my goodness this is some mind bending and bizarre stuff you are doing.

Projection - GoodTherapy.org Therapy Blog.

El Shaddai is the Name that God gives to Abraham on their first encounter.. the name appears in every Bible - be it Modern Old - Greek, Hebrew or English. Google is your Friend.

and now to the question that you fail to answer .. I ask "Was it God who changed the archaeology and history to make it look like the Flood never happened ? or Satan ?"

You respond with diversion and gibberish
How long have you been a Greek and Hebrew expert? I suggest you stick with our many English Bibles that say you're wrong.
So who put all the evidence in place making the flood story look impossible... are you incapable of answering a simple question ?

and I am that Scientist so yes I trust myself .. one however needs not be a scientist as it is very simple stuff .. some not science but simple logic and basic math .. a little rational thought is all one needs - no science degree required.

How did 1) all the animals get to Noah ? - and now did they get back home after the flood.. Explain to me how Noah managed to collectt Kangaroo's from Africa .. Spectacled Bear from South America .. and Polar Bears.

Obviously they could not collect these animals - too much time and effort .. lifetimes worth. a trip to the arctic back in the Day is 2 years each way.

Only one possible solution - God teleported/transported the animals to Noah .. Obvious right ? - to anyone who's head is not stuck in sand.
Again, the Bible says you're wrong. Who should we believe, you or the Bible?

Isaiah 54:9 (NKJV)
9 "For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, ...

You still haven't answered my simple question. Which parts of the Bible do you believe are the Word of God? Any?

Reactions: 101G

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heyzeus, and @kcnalp
GINOLJC, to all

if you 2 will, please refrain from colorful metaphors at each others, and stick to the topic at hand, before it gets out of hand.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG
I don't consider Scripture to be "colorful metaphors". Jesus is the Son of God and the Father is God according to the Bible. So stop implying that Jesus wasn't good!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My God also supports the Flood - just not the way depicted - some scribe overstated the flood .. I am sure at the time a flood in a large Geographical region would have seemed like the whole world was taken out.. and there were huge floods in the past due to melting glaciers...
From 12000 BC to present sea level has risen 100 Meters .. over 300 feet. couple that with some major event like when the geological dam broke that created the black sea .. ...done .. that's a global flood as far as someone living round 5000 BC would figure.

Look at a map .. imagine no sea .. now imagine a dam breaking and make a big splash towards turkey - Mount Ararat .. and it is likely that someones raft laden with family landed there ... and a whole lot of people dead - Society literally started anew in the region .. Everything wiped out over a huge region. Imagine that dam break because of a massive earthquack sending massive Tsunami througout the fertile delta

It was not like population was that high to begin with .. but what was there was wiped out. - and things started afresh. So you have "Noah's story" .. and then you have the story that folks made up about Naohs Story .. handed down by oral tradition over a few thousand years - and by the time it finally gets written down ... it has grown a bit.

Then there is the more realistic possibility that when Judaism was created as a religion - starting with the History of Moses - supposedly they found the book of the law around 600 AD but .. what else was there ? .. some fragments here and there .. perhaps some oral history back to Abraham .. and then you had the standard creation story that everybody believed in .. Israelites included .. Canaanites, Assyrians, Babylonians and so on.

So when the Religious history of the Israelites was being compiled .. they included the creation story - Which didn't come from Moses ... so where did it come from ? - the distant past.. the collective memory of all Semitic Peoples ..

Was there some "inspiration" along the way .. why not ? But just as the book we know today as "The Bible" has been corrupted over time .. the stories of Noah .. passed down generation after generation .. not just among the Israelites ... but all these folks .. they are all Related to Shem as well - all have the same story.

Your problem is that the only way you can look at the Bible is from a Literalist Perspective .. one small deviation from perfection - and your whole foundation collapses - so you defend like crazy this by pretending this crack does not exist - but they do - way too many to count - mans fingerprints are all over the Bible ..

Shall we look at some of Man's handiwork ? a little Slicing and Dicing ? What shall we remove today ... hmmm Those Christians are burning people for heresy .. 700-900AD - Scribes putting together the MT were aware of this .. and - after all - getting rid of some things in the OT that suggested other divinities .. was against Jewish Doctrine at that time..

Yes .. lets do some slicing and dicing shall we ..

LXX Deut 32:43 Pre Christian Text - BC
O heavens, rejoice with Him, Bow to him all sons of the divine
O nations, rejoice with his people and let all angels of the divine Strengthen themselves in Him
For He’ll avenge the blood of His Son’s, Be vengeful, and wreak vengeance and recompense justice on his foes
Requite those who reject Him, and the Lord will Cleanse his peoples land.

MT Deut 32:43 Masoretic Text
O Nations rejoice His people
For He'll avenge the blood of His Servants and wreck vengeance on his foes
and will Cleans his peoples Land

Modern Translation - NIV Deut 32:43
Rejoice, you nations, with his people,
for he will avenge the blood of his servants;he will take vengeance on his enemies
and make atonement for his land and people.

So you see .. the scribes wiped out all them divinities .. Gone .. The first two lines reduced to "Oh Regoice" His People.

Not that the modern translation uses the MT version - but makes further changes ... instead of "Cleansing the Land" ...and we all know what that means :) .. to Huh ? atonement ? thats ridiculous .. does not even come close to "Cleansing the land" and it is no longer "His peoples Land" .. but "His land"..

Guess the modern folks figured the land needed a change in ownership.

So as you see .. the modern translation is a shadow of what it was .. wiped clean of meaning by the hand of man over time.

And this is with stuff that was written down ... How much less reliable is oral history ? - and this is not for all of Genesis .. as it Genesis covers alot .. but for the flood story ... way way in the past .. whereas for other things like Abraham it is much closer to the present.
So your "God" says the Bible is wrong! There ya go folks.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't consider Scripture to be "colorful metaphors". Jesus is the Son of God and the Father is God according to the Bible. So stop implying that Jesus wasn't good!
no the beckering back and forth. Galatians 5:15.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
first of two ERROR.
ERROR #1. "I AM", or "I Am that I Am" is an emphatic verb which describe the Work of God, as in Creator... or Maker... ect. and here's the definition.

Now ERROR #2. "Most High does however give is name to Abraham El Shadda". now listen closely to what I'm about to say. El Shaddai is conventionally translated into English as God Almighty. which they took from the tetragrammaton... "YHWH". just as men got Jehovah from the tetragrammaton or "YHWH". now you do know that Exodus comes after Genesis... correcr, ok good, now learn and listen. Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

PICJAG.

1) No .. I Am that I Am is not a name .. and you even admit this when you it was an "emphatic Verb" Proper names are denoted as such in the Bible .. and "I am that I am" is not denoted as such

2) When God says "I am El Shaddai" to Abraham - he is not saying "I am Great" .. Proper names are denotes as such in the text.. and "El Shaddai" in this passage is denoted as a proper name. There is no dispute over this .. there is no debate among those who can read ancient Hebrew.

3) Again you go to another passage .. some writer 500 years later trying to connect this God with a different name .. to El Shaddai.

4) if you want to get into what names mean - that is s different subject. For example. If your name was ? Mountain .. and said = "I am Mountain - nice to meet you" This does not mean that person is a mountain .. and this is what you are trying to suggest.

The meaning of El Shaddai however does tell us something. El is now recognized as the God Abraham. This makes sense as El was the "Most High" of the Sumerian Pantheon.

El had various epithets .. some you will recognize. "The Most High" "Father" "Creator" and so on. What is interesting is that this God was known to dwell in the Mountains so was referred to as "God of the Mountain" which goes well with "The Most High" :)

So if you were trying to tease out some meaning from this name .. The word Shaddai was used to refer to Mountain .. the name El Shaddia then doubles as both a name - and descriptor of this God "Lord of the Mountain" or "God of the Mountain"

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're playing the victim just like all Leftwingers.
You are projecting again.. you and the left had much in common - denial of the obvious being just one.

How long have you been a Greek and Hebrew expert? I suggest you stick with our many English Bibles that say you're wrong.

I don't need to be an expert . I am telling you what the experts are saying - and you can't deal with it. El Shaddai is given numerous times in the Bible as the Name of God

"The name Shaddai appears 48 times in the Bible, seven times as "El Shaddai" (five times in Genesis, once in Exodus, and once in Ezekiel).

The first occurrence of the name is in Genesis 17:1, "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai; walk before me, and be thou perfect." Similarly, in Genesis 35:11 God says to Jacob, "I am El Shaddai: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins". According to Exodus 6:2–3, Shaddai was the name by which God was known to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Shaddai thus being associated in tradition with Abraham, the inclusion of the Abraham stories into the Hebrew Bible may have brought the northern name with them, according to the Documentary hypothesis of the origins of the Hebrew Bible."

Again, the Bible says you're wrong. Who should we believe, you or the Bible?

Twirling around in a circle crying "Wrong wrong wrong" with no explanation is not an argument for anything. Once again you completely avoided the question - after complaining that others avoid questions. Projection of your failings onto others is your specialty.

So once again .... who brought all the animals to Noah - since it is impossible for he and kin to have done this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) No .. I Am that I Am is not a name .. and you even admit this when you it was an "emphatic Verb" Proper names are denoted as such in the Bible .. and "I am that I am" is not denoted as such
are you that dense? example, is "Hamburger a name? .... yes, but is it a proper name. Now Lord is it a Noun or a verb? BOTH, look it up

now in the Hamburger, it's a noun, but is it a proper noun no. if I went to McDonald's and told the cahshier get me a hamburger, the first thing she would reply is what kind, big mack, quater pounder... ect. see the Difference.

Now Lord, is Lord a noun yes, but also a verb. a verb indicate action. example I was save by the Lord. yes you was but who is he? JESUS

is not Jesus Lord? yes.

2) When God says "I am El Shaddai" to Abraham - he is not saying "I am Great" .. Proper names are denotes as such in the text.. and "El Shaddai" in this passage is denoted as a proper name. There is no dispute over this .. there is no debate among those who can read ancient Hebrew.
ERROR, God never said that to Abraham, no proper name.
3) Again you go to another passage .. some writer 500 years later trying to connect this God with a different name .. to El Shaddai.
yes, to show the truth.
4) if you want to get into what names mean - that is s different subject. For example. If your name was ? Mountain .. and said = "I am Mountain - nice to meet you" This does not mean that person is a mountain .. and this is what you are trying to suggest.
not trying, but showing.
The meaning of El Shaddai however does tell us something.
it tells us nothing but a lie.
El had various epithets

El had various epithets .. some you will recognize. "The Most High" "Father" "Creator" and so on. What is interesting is that this God was known to dwell in the Mountains so was referred to as "God of the Mountain" which goes well with "The Most High"
EL had "NOTHING.
u were trying to tease out some meaning from this name
.NO, only one thing Yeshua means "Salvation, now look in the OT for it... :eek: it's there ... YIKES!

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
are you that dense? example, is "Hamburger a name? .... yes, but is it a proper name. Now Lord is it a Noun or a verb? BOTH, look it up

now in the Hamburger, it's a noun, but is it a proper noun no. if I went to McDonald's and told the cahshier get me a hamburger, the first thing she would reply is what kind, big mack, quater pounder... ect. see the Difference.

Now Lord, is Lord a noun yes, but also a verb. a verb indicate action. example I was save by the Lord. yes you was but who is he? JESUS

is not Jesus Lord? yes.

ERROR, God never said that to Abraham, no proper name.

yes, to show the truth.

not trying, but showing.

it tells us nothing but a lie.

EL had "NOTHING.
.NO, only one thing Yeshua means "Salvation, now look in the OT for it... :eek: it's there ... YIKES!

PICJAG

There is no sense in your post .. just twirling around cyring NO NO NO.

1) El was the God of Abraham
2) El Shaddai was the name God gave to Abraham - which is one of El's epithets .. "I am the God of the Mountain" - "The most High" .. top of the food chain
3) No one during the time of Abraham thought YHWH was the top of the Food chain .. as demonstrated by your post from Exodus in which YHWH says "I was not known by that name" .. no one knew of any YHWH as the "Most High" during the time of Abraham .. and not for another 5 centuries after Abraham.
4) Jesus has nothing to do with the fact that God gave his name as El Shaddai to Abraham - So why are you talking about Jesus - other than to deflect away from topic.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sense in your post .. just twirling around cyring NO NO NO.

1) El was the God of Abraham
2) El Shaddai was the name Given to Abraham - which is one of El's epithets .. "I am the God of the Mountain" - "The most High" .. top of the food chain
3) No one during the time of Abraham thought YHWH was the top of the Food chain .. as demonstrated by your post from Exodus in which YHWH says "I was not known by that name" .. no one knew of any YHWH as the "Most High" during the time of Abraham .. and not for another 5 centuries after Abraham.
4) Jesus has nothing to do with the fact that God his name as El Shaddai to Abraham - So why are you talking about Jesus - other than to deflect away from topic.
CRYING? did you not hear God, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH, (YHWH), was I not known to them."
hello, hello, did you get that memo? any proper name he was not knnown by. how hard is that to understand... man oh man these cultist mentality are showing up over and over. you show it to them in black and white in the scriptures, and they still refuse to believe.... oh well...

let the dead bury the dead. now Heyzeus, if you cannot turn the light bulb on then sorry for you, only thing left is to turn you over to satan for the destruction of your fleshly mentality. you move....

PICJAG

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you using son in a biological sense, or metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics?

now calling his "OWN" Spirit God is correct, because he, the ordinal Last, is in a state of "diversity which is G2758 κενόω kenoo.

and when his "OWN" Sprit, (God), calls him "son" he is saying his, (God), body on earth.

now to prove this out read Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53.

then get back with me and we can discuss.

PICJAG.
Jesus was the eternal Word of the ftahger, was also God, and he became the Man Jesus!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CRYING? did you not hear God, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH, (YHWH), was I not known to them."
hello, hello, did you get that memo? any proper name he was not knnown by. how hard is that to understand... man oh man these cultist mentality are showing up over and over. you show it to them in black and white in the scriptures, and they still refuse to believe.... oh well...

let the dead bury the dead. now Heyzeus, if you cannot turn the light bulb on then sorry for you, only thing left is to turn you over to satan for the destruction of your fleshly mentality. you move....

PICJAG

Dude .. why are you talking about Exodus ? This is not going to help you figure out what the Name of God given to Abraham was.

OH .. but wait - perhaps this passage can help us .. if we are using an older Bible where the name of "EL" is not whitewashed out of the Text .. :)

The actual text says that Abraham knew God by the name "El" - as I have been telling you all along.

So rather than blather on about Satan .. how about you use the brain that God gave you. https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/exo6.pdf

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was the eternal Word of the ftahger, was also God, and he became the Man Jesus!
yes, I know this, for he is the "diversity" of the Father, as a matter of fact he's the ONLY ONE who is ETERNAL, see 1 Timothy 6:16, meaning he is the Father.

and yes he took on flesh and blood, made in LIKENESS of a man, which is God own image.

but what I asked is this, as a son, in the Likeness of man was the "title" SON, used biologically or metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics.

which one?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude .. why are you talking about Exodus ? This is not going to help you figure out what the Name of God given to Abraham was.

OH .. but wait - perhaps this passage can help us .. if we are using an older Bible where the name of "EL" is not whitewashed out of the Text .. :)

The actual text says that Abraham knew God by the name "El" - as I have been telling you all along.

So rather than blather on about Satan .. how about you use the brain that God gave you. https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/exo6.pdf
Facebook and tweeter for you. see ya.

PICJAG.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, I know this, for he is the "diversity" of the Father, as a matter of fact he's the ONLY ONE who is ETERNAL, see 1 Timothy 6:16, meaning he is the Father.

and yes he took on flesh and blood, made in LIKENESS of a man, which is God own image.

but what I asked is this, as a son, in the Likeness of man was the "title" SON, used biologically or metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics.

which one?

PICJAG.
Jesus was God on earth , as were the Holy Spirit here leading Him about, and His father in heaven!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Facebook and tweeter for you. see ya.

PICJAG.

That's Right SS - run away from Truth in scripture and pretend it doesn't exist - as if this is the recipe for a strong foundation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was God on earth , as were the Holy Spirit here leading Him about, and His father in heaven!
first thanks for the reply. second, glad you said that.

listen carefully, you said this, "as were the Holy Spirit here leading Him about". scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

now DaChaser THINK, if God, (who is a Spirit), per John 4:24a... is "A" Spirit, one, then was all of God, in that one body? yes or no?

answer carefully because I going somewhere with this.

PICJAG.