Jesus was not a Jew?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a sample of his point of view with an excerpt from him. The point is that it’s good to discriminate
No, actually it's not.

Not when it comes to Truth.

Should we all rip the 13 works of Paul outta the Bible because he was an evil hater, beater and murderer of Christians?

Nope.

Should we consider the information that he contributed and weigh it against all the Biblical data from Genesis to Revelation as God intended?

Yep.

Attacking the messenger, instead of the message is a go-to strategy for many of the naysayers on the internet who wish to silence the Truth.

Everything in the video is 100% Biblically accurate.

And Jesus is still not a jew.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that Jesus was a Jew. There are members of the Board who believe that Jesus was not a Jew.

I invite those who don’t believe Jesus was a Jew to put forth their case for us to examine in this thread.
Commonsense is a scare resource these days Matthias. Even in his glorified state sitting at the right hand of God on High who does he say he is?

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

The spiritual IQ in this forum is dropping by the day...I kid you not, the things I read in this forum is jaw dropping.

F2F

Reactions: Matthias

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comparet and the Christian Identity movement is taking people down an old familiar dark path. I want to raise readers awareness about it and for members to be talking about it.
Of course you do.

In a desperate attempt to distract and detour from the important topic.

Jesus was never a jew.

Let's take a look at a totally different person and drag their name and reputation through the mud INSTEAD of looking at all that Jesus had to say in the Bible against the jews.

Jesus berated and publicly humiliated the jews every single chance He got.

He declared that they were of their father the devil and told about the Wheat and the Tares who He explained were literal, physical races of people upon the earth. He made very clear that the Tares are of the devil.

Reactions: knothead

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course you do.

In a desperate attempt to distract and detour from the important topic.

Jesus was never a jew.

Let's take a look at a totally different person and drag their name and reputation through the mud INSTEAD of looking at all that Jesus had to say in the Bible against the jews.

Jesus berated and publicly humiliated the jews every single chance He got.

He declared that they were of their father the devil and told about the Wheat and the Tares who He explained were literal, physical races of people upon the earth. He made very clear that the Tares are of the devil.
@Matthias you know what drives this senseless belief?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Matthias

Not only is Jesus a Jew; not only is he the descendant of David - He is the ROOT!

Christ is the "The Lion of the tribe of Judah" The "root" of David is Yahweh, for all his promised greatness stems from God.

How can Christ be identified with Yahweh? Only in the sense of manifestation!

Christ is represented as both "root and offspring of David" (Rev. 22:16). AND as "God manifest in the flesh" (1 Tim 3:16), he is the Root of David; and as the son of Mary he is his offspring (Luke 1:32-33; Rom. 1:3).

Read all those references and try and deny its truth - you cannot unless you hold to 3n1 dogma then you are lost.

He is the Root of David, because all that David was promised and anticipated, and which became the motivation of his life (2 Sam.23:5), was only made possible through the victory of the Son (Acts 2:29-31).

Crystal clear if you piece the Word together!

F2F

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Jews are the true branches
Jesus is the True Vine.

If the jews are the true branches, explain why they don't accept or embrace Jesus Christ and why they hate Him with a passion in their doctrinal literature.

Explain why they are making it a law in Israel that nobody can speak the Name of Jesus Christ aloud in public.
we are all made Jews.
You might want to tell that to the jews.

Not sure they'd appreciate you claiming all Christians are jews.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Matthias

Not only is Jesus a Jew; not only is he the descendant of David - He is the ROOT!

Christ is the "The Lion of the tribe of Judah" The "root" of David is Yahweh, for all his promised greatness stems from God.

How can Christ be identified with Yahweh? Only in the sense of manifestation!

Christ is represented as both "root and offspring of David" (Rev. 22:16). AND as "God manifest in the flesh" (1 Tim 3:16), he is the Root of David; and as the son of Mary he is his offspring (Luke 1:32-33; Rom. 1:3).

Read all those references and try and deny its truth - you cannot unless you hold to 3n1 dogma then you are lost.

He is the Root of David, because all that David was promised and anticipated, and which became the motivation of his life (2 Sam.23:5), was only made possible through the victory of the Son (Acts 2:29-31).

Crystal clear if you piece the Word together!

F2F
You clearly know nothing about jews.

• Haha
Reactions: face2face

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Matthias you know what drives this senseless belief?
Instead of speaking about me, why don't you speak to me and learn something.

Would you like me to show you in Matt. 13 where Jesus speaks of the Tares?

Would you like me to show you in John 8 where Jesus speaks of them again?

How bout Matt. 23?

Or Revelation 2:9 and 3:9?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus knew the truth and he knew his origins! "Salvation is of the Jews"

You clearly know nothing about jews.
Wow, a profound answer to all those references - you're a pretender Gen.

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Instead of speaking about me, why don't you speak to me and learn something.

Would you like me to show you in Matt. 13 where Jesus speaks of the Tares?

Would you like me to show you in John 8 where Jesus speaks of them again?

How bout Matt. 23?

Or Revelation 2:9 and 3:9?
Root and offspring of David.

Go away a learn what that means!

F2F

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the True Vine.

If the jews are the true branches, explain why they don't accept or embrace Jesus Christ and why they hate Him with a passion in their doctrinal literature.

Explain why they are making it a law in Israel that nobody can speak the Name of Jesus Christ aloud in public.

You might want to tell that to the jews.

Not sure they'd appreciate you claiming all Christians are jews.
All Christians are not Jews. Paul said we are all one in Christ. No Jew,Gentile,Greek,male or female.

There is nothing in God's word that says we are Jews .

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All Christians are not Jews. Paul said we are all one in Christ. No Jew,Gentile,Greek,male or female.

There is nothing in God's word that says we are Jews .
You have forgotten also?

remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12

Are you still an alien? you have not been grafted in? Are you outside of their hope?

Even Paul said he was chained with the Hope of Israel!

For this reason, therefore, I have asked to see you and speak with you, since it is because of the hope of Israel that I am wearing this chain.”

Wow the ignorance in this forum of late is astounding!

Feel free reject the adoption and see where that lands you.

F2F