John 15:1-8 interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 15
I am the true Son, and my Father is God.

Every brother with me that beareth not faith he taketh away: and every brother that beareth faith, he baptizes him, that he may bring forth more believers.

Now ye are clean through the gospel which I have spoken unto you.

Stay with me, and faith with you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye bear believers, except ye stay with me.

I am the Son of God, ye are my brethren: He that stays with me, and faith with him, the same bringeth forth much believers: because without faith ye can do nothing.

If a man stays not with me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye stay with me, and my commandments stay with you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father praised, that ye bear much believers; so shall ye be my disciples.