John 3.16: Simple Gospel truth and profound theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Again the Gift is received because God gave it.
No it is accepted when the person receives it, God will not force Hm self upon any man, we all have free will.

I offer you life and death, choose life so you may live.

If God offers man salvation, but they choose not to receive it, it is still a gift, just not yer received.

The wheat and teh tares,,,,

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is accepted when the person receives it, God will not force Hm self upon any man, we all have free will.

I offer you life and death, choose life so you may live.

If God offers man salvation, but they choose not to receive it, it is still a gift, just not yer received.

The wheat and teh tares,,,,
You dont understand spiritual gifts. Its received when given.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You dont understand spiritual gifts. Its received when given.
I do, it has to be received, otherwise we are than already saved , every man on this earth, which means God went against our free will,

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Its our choice, God will never go against mans free will.

Reactions: amadeus

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do, it has to be received, otherwise we are than already saved , every man on this earth, which means God went against our free will,

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Its our choice, God will never go against mans free will.
No you dont understand spiritual gifts. They are things first of all you cant see, they are invisible, 2nd they are something God puts in a person. Its a work of God inwardly. Phil 1:6

being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Isa 26:12

Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

He 13:21

21 make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No you dont understand spiritual gifts. They are things first of all you cant see, they are invisible, 2nd they are something God puts in a person. Its a work of God inwardly. Phil 1:6

being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Isa 26:12

Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

He 13:21

21 make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
You are missing the point arn't you, God will not shove that gift into your hand and demand you receive, that is not Gods way, free will, you can reject it if you wish and as many still do. You are making out God to be like a man,

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are missing the point arn't you, God will not shove that gift into your hand and demand you receive, that is not Gods way, free will, you can reject it if you wish and as many still do. You are making out God to be like a man,
You missing the point.