1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured John 6:66 - Why did many disciples stop following Jesus?

Discussion in 'Christian Theology Forum' started by Truthcampaign.org, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Tong2020

Tong2020 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Philippines
    Please cite the reference scriptures or better yet quote it, so I could address your question.

Tong
    R1354

2. Truthcampaign.org

Truthcampaign.org Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The Vatican has sought to clarify Pope Francis' comments in support of same-sex civil unions, saying they were taken out of context and do not signal a change in doctrine.

In the film the Pope also says: "Homosexuals have a right to be a part of the family. They're children of God and have a right to a family," which was interpreted by some to mean that the Pope was in favor of same-sex couples forming families.

The letter states that the Pope was speaking about the fact that "a son or daughter with a homosexual orientation should never be discriminated against within the family."

YOU HAVE BEEN MISLED, AGAIN!

Vatican says Pope's comments on same-sex civil unions were taken out of context - CNN

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  3. Mark51

Mark51 New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

John 6:67-69, I feel, gives us some understanding even though "...many of his disciples went off...." It seems to me that these disciples'
    faith was not strong enough.