John Darby

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no worries!!! ... And you???

... ONLY IF I FIND MYSELF without any OPTIONS, with NO Job, NO Money, NO home, and NO future, -- and then deny Jesus because there "is no other choice" except to take the Mark of the Beast. -- Remember Peter in the courtyard ...

But I DO have other OPTIONS, including a Roof, Food, Fuel, and PLENTY of Toilet Paper. -- How about YOU?
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... ONLY IF I FIND MYSELF without any OPTIONS, with NO Job, NO Money, NO home, and NO future, -- and then deny Jesus because there "is no other choice" except to take the Mark of the Beast. -- Remember Peter in the courtyard ...

But I DO have other OPTIONS, including a Roof, Food, Fuel, and PLENTY of Toilet Paper. -- How about YOU?
Bobby Jo

Those that take the mark,name or number of the anti-christ are doomed to hell as there is no forgivness for that sin=== “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.…Revelation 14:9

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that take the mark,name or number of the anti-christ are doomed to hell ...

EXACTLY CORRECT, -- so don't find yourself unprepared as Peter in the Courtyard. Have a refuge with a Roof, Food, Fuel, and Plenty of Toilet Paper. You'll need it!

And don't forget to take a "sword". -- Two is One, and One is None, so better to have THREE! :)
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Come on now, I've caught you saying the gathering to Christ to Jerusalem happens first, and then the tribulation.
I say that because the gathering of every faithful Christian person into all of the holy Land, will happen soon after the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Revelation 6:12-17
Which will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 12:14

This Second Exodus is well prophesied; Ezekiel 34:11-16, Ezekiel 36:13, Isaiah 35, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Zephaniah 3:16-20, Psalms 107, +
We will be there when the AC comes. Daniel 7:25. Revelation 13:7 That will commence the GT of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls. 3 1/2 years later Jesus will Return.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't know what... you are, because the Daniel 2 beast image of the feet of part iron and part clay has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. The pope does NOT rule over Christianity. As a matter of fact, Christ's Church is not ruled over by ANY flesh man on earth.

ONLY Jesus Christ is The Head of His Church.

You would have known that if you were a Christian believer that had read The New Testament Bible.
The feet of iron and clay are a mixture around the world of Rome's former glory...

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

....which is the RCC.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. The final beast image piece of the feet of part iron and part clay represents they system the "man of sin" will sit over in the "temple of God" in Jerusalem at the end of this world, which Jesus Christ at His coming will destroy with the brightness of His coming (2 Thessalonians 2:3-9). The unbelieving Jews will... believe he is their Messiah, and will proclaim him as such, and will worship him in place of Christ. Such will be the end of the Judaism of the Pharisee crept in unawares. Jesus warned His to not believe it, even though that fake Messiah will work great signs and wonders, raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men.
Nope,...the man of sin is not Roman Catholic or Jewish.

The man of sin is a god in his own mind.

It is not a "system", but a man.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your idea if it were true, is saying that the Christian Church didn't even begin until the Protestant rebellion centuries later! Ludicrous, and I'm not a Catholic, but a Protestant. My French ancestors even were Huguenots that migrated to the Americas because of persecution by the Catholic Church! Thus the doctrines you're following don't have their origin from Christianity and The Bible.
There is only one true Christianity, and it is found in Acts.

Anyone that does not teach or have the same(identical) doctrine and experience as the Acts church had is a counterfeit, ....with good intentions.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Naomi25 With reason, indeed, I'm sure! :)
I think that anyone who has faced difficult life circumstances, at one point or another, would have come to have an appreciation and love for Romans 8. Or even those who grieve when they look at the world as it is now. Romans 8 tells us that our hope for something better is not in vain. There are days I cling to that hope and imagine that promise when it comes.

Reactions: farouk

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do.
The Bible never says the Lord will take His people to heaven.

Quote ONE Rapture Believer claiming the Rapture means..."taking People to Heaven."
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Quote ONE Rapture Believer claiming the Rapture means..."taking People to Heaven."

LOL[/QUOTE]
ALL the 'rapture' believers that I know, firmly believe they will be taken to heaven.
Where do you think you will go?

My contention is firstly; that no one goes to heaven and secondly; the destination of those who remain, in 1 Thess 4:17, is to Jerusalem; where Jesus will be for His Millennium reign.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL the 'rapture' believers that I know, firmly believe they will be taken to heaven.
Where do you think you will go?

Odd, since that topic has been discussed Umpteen times on this forum, and the only ones I see saying "going to Heaven"... are non Rapture believers!

Above the Earth, to the Clouds, just as Scripture says Applies to those IN Christ.

My contention is firstly; that no one goes to heaven and secondly;

Souls and Spirits go to Heaven, but not Body's.

the destination of those who remain, in 1 Thess 4:17, is to Jerusalem; where Jesus will be for His Millennium reign.

So your Bible reads like the followimg???-

1 Thes 4:17
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
"to Jerusalem" and so shall we ever be with the Lord. "for His Millennium Reign."[/QUOTE]

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Above the Earth, to the Clouds, just as Scripture says Applies to those IN Christ.
1 Thess 4:17 says those who remain, that is; the people who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord thru all that must happen before Jesus Returns, will be gathered by His angels; as Jesus said in Matthew 24:31, to where He is, that will be initially in the clouds, but then to Jerusalem, where He will reign from for the next 1000 years.

Revelation 5:10 clearly states the tasks and the location of all the faithful Christians.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thess 4:17 says those who remain, that is; the people who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord thru all that must happen before Jesus Returns, will be gathered by His angels; as Jesus said in Matthew 24:31, to where He is, that will be initially in the clouds, but then to Jerusalem, where He will reign from for the next 1000 years.

Revelation 5:10 clearly states the tasks and the location of all the faithful Christians.

Rev 5:10 does not mention Christians.

He comes from Heaven to the Clouds....
For what?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More succinctly: The MARTYRED.

:)
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Rev 5:10 does not mention Christians.

He comes from Heaven to the Clouds....
For what?
Try Revelation 5:9-10

Jesus is Returning for His Millennium reign, His reward, as Hosea 6:2 & Luke 13:32 says.

BJ; Jesus will bring the souls of the Trib martyrs with Him and they will be brought back to life.
But those faithful who remain alive, will be gathered to Him then.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BJ; Jesus will bring the souls of the Trib martyrs with Him and they will be brought back to life.
-- SCRIPTURAL, -- Rev. 20:4-6

-- UNSCRIPTURAL. -- A man made doctrine.​

Certainly men will travel to Jerusalem on some annual or other basis to Worship, but the corners of the world will be populated and governed under Jesus' chosen leaders, -- primarily those who were Martyred.
-- SCRIPTURAL, Isiah 11:9 & Rev. 20:6.

Now Specifically the JEWS WILL be gathered to HIM.
-- SCRIPTURAL, Isiah 11:12

:)
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
UNSCRIPTURAL. -- A man made doctrine.
Proved wrong yet again, BJ:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are still alive shall join them, [join with the Christian dead; the trib martyrs] to meet the Lord in the air and to always be with Him.
Now Specifically the JEWS WILL be gathered to HIM.
-- SCRIPTURAL, Isiah 11:12
That prophecy is about Judah and Israel, and it only refers to the faithful Christian people. Ezekiel 20:34-38
A few from Judah, Romans 9:27 and the majority of Israelites from the 10 Northern tribes; now the Western nations.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is Israel and the church is the church===
Ezekiel 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

Ezekiel 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

Ezekiel 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proved wrong yet again, BJ:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are still alive shall join them, [join with the Christian dead; the trib martyrs] to meet the Lord in the air and to always be with Him. ...
You've confused the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM activities, with the "Rapture" at the END of the Millennial Kingdom where the DEAD are raised, and the THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN shall ascend with Jesus to the New Jerusalem TO BE WITH THE LORD FOREVER IN THE AIR.

You're awfully confused on so many things. Have you considered vetting you "thoughts" before you express them?
Bobby Jo