Jokes, fun and comedy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More of a "What were they thinking...!?" than a joke...

In Judges 15:15, Samson killed 1,000 Philistines with a donkey's jawbone.

My question: once #999 went down, why did #1,000 stick around...?
full

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
❤️ An old Maori farmer writes to his son in prison; Kia ora my son, this year i wont be able to plant the kumara and potatoes because i can't dig the field by myself, i know if you were here, you would help me son ❤️
The son writes back; Kia ora dad don't even think of digging the field because thats where i buried all the money i stole
♂️ The police read what the Son wrote in the letter and the next day the whole field was dug up and the Police were looking for the money but nothing was found ‍♂️
The following day the son wrote again.... Now plant the potatoes and kumara dad.. Its the best i can do from here..

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protect what's yours at any cost!!!! Beware of the enemy that tries to sneak up and steal your bone! Hahaha!

Oh, that is hilarious!

Naming countries on a map. :eek:

Funny but sad! Thank God for the young boy!

Honestly, after watching a number of Mark Dice interviews of college students in california the above gross ignorance is not a surprise.

Now to be fair, they were asking people on Hollywood Blvd....most of the people were probably tourists! (I live in L.A.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wrote this joke on another forum. Why God made Eve: by April_Rose

1. We wouldn't be here.

2. Adam needed somebody to tell him when he was wrong.

3. We would all still be standing by the exit of the Garden of Eden if it wasn't for Eve because Adam would have never asked anybody for directions on which way to go. :p

Reactions: Debp and Sabertooth

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just wrote this joke on another forum. Why God made Eve: by April_Rose

1. We wouldn't be here.

2. Adam needed somebody to tell him when he was wrong.

3. We would all still be standing by the exit of the Garden of Eden if it wasn't for Eve because Adam would have never asked anybody for directions on which way to go. :p

Hey don't you think that's a bit unfair towards Adam? :(

Reactions: Debp

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey don't you think that's a bit unfair towards Adam? :(

Don't worry,.. I'm sure that Eve had her flaws too. Especially during that time of the month. Speaking of that I wonder what women did back then when they were on their period. A little off topic I know but I'm curious lol