Judge NOT!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
I was shocked, confused, bewilderedas I entered Heaven's door,Not by the beauty of it all,nor the lights or its decor.But it was the folks in Heavenwho made me sputter and gasp-the thieves, the liars, the sinners,the alcoholics, the "trash."There stood the kid from seventh gradewho swiped my lunch money twice.Next to him was my old neighborwho never said anything nice.Herb, who I always thoughtwas rotting away in hell,was sitting prettyon cloud nine, looking incredibly well.I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?I would love to hear Your take.How'd all these sinners get up here?God must've made a mistake."And why's everyone so quiet,so somber? Give me a clue.""Hush, child," said He, "they're all in shock.No one thought they'd be seeing you."Judge NOT!May you always have LOVE to share, HEALTH to spare, and FRIENDS who care! :pray3:​

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(FrauWarrior;8193)
I was shocked, confused, bewilderedas I entered Heaven's door,Not by the beauty of it all,nor the lights or its decor.But it was the folks in Heavenwho made me sputter and gasp-the thieves, the liars, the sinners,the alcoholics, the "trash."There stood the kid from seventh gradewho swiped my lunch money twice.Next to him was my old neighborwho never said anything nice.Herb, who I always thoughtwas rotting away in hell,was sitting prettyon cloud nine, looking incredibly well.I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?I would love to hear Your take.How'd all these sinners get up here?God must've made a mistake."And why's everyone so quiet,so somber? Give me a clue.""Hush, child," said He, "they're all in shock.No one thought they'd be seeing you."Judge NOT!May you always have LOVE to share, HEALTH to spare, and FRIENDS who care! :pray3:​
Good one, FrauWarrior !
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Indeed it is excellent, but I think S/He won't be coming back anytime soon...Look at the date of the original post...JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.