Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So have I

I do not see what you see. And what I have experienced is the opposite of what you see

Do does that make me want to delete all the people who disagree with me?

Or make it that I want people to see everyone and chose for themselves?
I aint deleting anyone . Folks will do as they will do . I just remind folks is all .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont . I just said i researched it and they honestly have no idea what the long term effects will be .
how can they .............that could take serveral years or more to find that one out .

And?

I knoew that when I took it. The end results to me justified the risk.

But they want to FORCE it on folks . NOT ME my friend . I aint touching the nasty thing .
I got my peace , HE IS JESUS . Let the world do to me as it will for refusing the shot .
IF we think this is bad , wait till folks start refusing the next thing coming . MARK OF THE BEAST .
Cause this whole mindset is what all this is leading us all right too . beast system , mark and so on .

You do not want to touch it thats your right

But all this anti vaxx sentiment is not going to help you cause.

You want to fight corruption and that fact they are trying to force this which is wrong. I will stand by ya brother. We do not have to go anti vacc to prove that point.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its not my side either

I agree no one should be forced to take the shot

At the same token, We should not spread unproven news which scares people who need the shot from taking it

Does that not make us just as bad as those we are fighting?

I am just tryign to get people to see what they are doing.. And think about what others see them doing.

If you hate what others are doing, yet do almost the same thing. Your word gets lost
The news is pushing unproven news . Its the one that shut down the voices of some doctors early on .
Welcome to the land of how commuismn begins and began .
They were super fast to shut down any voices of opposition .
Super fast to try and shut down any kind of treatments too .
I know a man who has lupus and due to all of this ruckus the news made , HE cant even get the proven drug he had .
This is a twisted agenda . WHEN the news is fast to shut down opposing voices . WE NEED to know its an agenda .
Trump said one word about a drug that could help one recover and the whole news machine shut the drug down .
A proven drug . Truman cant even get the medicine he needs due to this WICKED beast system agenda .
That ought to make us ALL THINK . Its an agenda . THIS is all this is .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The news is pushing unproven news . Its the one that shut down the voices of some doctors early on .
Welcome to the land of how commuismn begins and began .
They were super fast to shut down any voices of opposition .
Super fast to try and shut down any kind of treatments too .
I know a man who has lupus and due to all of this ruckus the news made , HE cant even get the proven drug he had .
This is a twisted agenda . WHEN the news is fast to shut down opposing voices . WE NEED to know its an agenda .
Trump said one word about a drug that could help one recover and the whole news machine shut the drug down .
A proven drug . Truman cant even get the medicine he needs due to this WICKED beast system agenda .
That ought to make us ALL THINK . Its an agenda . THIS is all this is .
This does not mean that the people you listen to are correct

Your not hearing me my friend.

It’s wrong to force vaccines

its also wrong to claim things about the vacc which may or may not be true as truth just because it fits our agenda

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

its also wrong to claim things about the vacc which may or may not be true as truth just because it fits our agenda
Well the ones i watched explained it quite well . They are long gone and long blocked now . Talk about an agenda .
They already silenced any voice of reasoning . they just let the quackes put dumb crazy sounding stuff up now .
Its an agenda .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the ones i watched explained it quite well .

I have heard charismatic preachers preach a false gospel quote well and get peopel to believe them

It does nt mean what they say is true.
They are long gone and long blocked now . Talk about an agenda .
They already silenced any voice of reasoning . they just let the quackes put dumb crazy sounding stuff up now .
Its an agenda .

Again, Your sounding like others.

Its always an agenda. No matter what side your on.

Let make the agenda spreading love not hate Showing how the forced vaccination of anyone is unconstitutional. And then give people the gospel.

To me thats more important

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just wait for the long term effects .
When we see more cases of auto immune disorders start rising in the years ahead , I WONT say I TOLD ANYONE SO .
Cause that aint right to do so . But i aint touching the nasty shot . Its gonna hyper drive SOME immune systems .
Just watch . More auto immune disorders ,nuerological disorders . BUT NO WORRIES , the NEWS will blame it on COVID ALONE
when in truth , IT WAS ALSO the vaccine in some cases .
You know its getting bad when i went to the va , and i explained some of the sysmptoms i have been having
the last six months . THE DOCTOR LADY asked me , DID YOU start devoloping this after the vaccine .
TO WHICH I said , NO mam , i aint had it . NOW WHY DID SHE ASK ME THAT .
MY GUESS IS VETS who had this shot are already starting to have ODD SYMPTOMS .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard charismatic preachers preach a false gospel quote well and get peopel to believe them

It does nt mean what they say is true.

Again, Your sounding like others.

Its always an agenda. No matter what side your on.

Let make the agenda spreading love not hate Showing how the forced vaccination of anyone is unconstitutional. And then give people the gospel.

To me thats more important
I think this kind of scares you . Okay i wont bring it up . Lets stick to the gospel .
PLUS , if anyone did have the shot already , JUST PRAY TO GOD , HE can keep us healthy .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we see more cases of auto immune disorders start rising in the years ahead , I WONT say I TOLD ANYONE SO .
Cause that aint right to do so . But i aint touching the nasty shot . Its gonna hyper drive SOME immune systems .
Just watch . More auto immune disorders ,nuerological disorders . BUT NO WORRIES , the NEWS will blame it on COVID ALONE
You know its getting bad when i went to the va , and i explained some of the sysmptoms i have been having
the last six months . THE DOCTOR LADY asked me , DID YOU start devoloping this after the vaccine .
You just don’t get it

Good day my friend

I got the vaccine last april. I know people in the health care business who got it before that. My family and friends recieved it. In fact. Most of my large church have recieved it

No one has had anything even resembling what you say will happen

Its obvious you are on a personal vendetta

Well free free. Most people ar not listening anyway ( I look at the number of people on this thread and number of people I know who are listening to this, and when I really think about it. Very few even give it a second thought.

Do whatever you want. Thats on you. I will pray for you

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this kind of scares you . Okay i wont bring it up . Lets stick to the gospel .
PLUS , if anyone did have the shot already , JUST PRAY TO GOD , HE can keep us healthy .
This does not scare me my friend.

The thing that frightens me is what people are saying and the way they are acting.

The world is watching you. And they ar going to react to hw you react.

Your not helping anyone my friend.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On dr Carrie madej Twitter page, a very interesting video from sept 20. It’s 8 hours long but worth it. Many of the doctors on it have valid concerns, especially over the boosters and they give their reasons why.

I’ve still got 3 hours left so I’m off to finish it. If you don’t have the patience for 8 hours, I understand. I’m very tenacious, lol.

Reactions: pompadour and marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and one more thing. Graphene at low levels seems no big deal. At higher levels, collects in bottom of lungs and really tears them up. The masks that have been found to have graphene in them have come from…give your best guess where. Yup.

so you may be inhaling graphene particles even if you are unjabbed. Check box your masks came in.

Still am not ready to freak out that GO might be in jabs but if so, you might be getting a double whammy with your masks, so at least check the packaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour and marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My jabbed relative who died had seriously blown apart lungs. Holes everywhere. How much of that was from COVID and how much from graphene from masks and possibly the jab? Note I said possibly.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not mainstream media causing fear in one another... it's Christians doing it to Christians.
It's like a phenomenon has hit Christianity... so many have suddenly been given this 'gift of enlightenment'
to share with the world. It's been going on for the better part of 2 years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a mate in the ADF and he came down real bad and now I can not contact him for 3 weeks now, he could be dead for all I know. but he was telling me of all the people in the ADF that have had it real bad after the Covid shot, he said to me don't get it whatever they say or do, as to many in the ADF have come down so badly.
The MSM are not investigating into any such, because they are part of this War too Jab everyone regardless. As they say "Resistance is Futile" !

Reactions: amigo de christo