Just wanted to share this picture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pjsavaya

Dec 11, 2014
Hello everyone I'm new to this website and reading your stuff is awesome. I had this moment maybe last year during one of my basketball games. For those of you familiar with the NBA, LeBron James normally throws powder up into the air before each and every one of his games. So just this once before one of my games some of my teammates brought some powder and encouraged me to throw it up into the air. League commissioners took a picture of the moment and posted it on the league website. I didn't notice what was actually happening in the picture until 3 months later during a night out with some friends. Someone pulled the picture up and we were all laughing about it. All of a sudden one of my friends said that the Virgin Mary was outlined in the powder and I was in total shock. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I shared the photo with all of my family and friends until another friend of mine noticed that there was a skull outline to the left of the Virgin Mary. Just look very closely and I'm sure you will be able to point everything out. This was just an incredibly unique experience and I thought I'd share it with you all. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a neat picture. I can see both images you pointed out. Glad you won!! I hope it was a shut-out! HAHAHA!!!