Kenneth Copeland Interview

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what is the purported point in the video?

He believes in everything required to believe in the apostles creed, so is not a heretic, whether you agree with prosperity and health teaching, or not.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he believes a lot more than that. I used to work with a guy who sold Copeland tapes.

43 Aberrant/Heretical and Non Christian theological quotes from Kenneth Copeland

Every red flag in my body goes up immediately upon listening to this man. He's always adlibbing, and even that not well.
Discernment is truly called for...especially if the quotes above (in your post kcnalp) are true. He has changed much since the early 90's, never much cared for him then but he has gotten way out of line anymore. My spirit recoils at the prosperity gospel to begin with. God help this man to see that the cost of following you is...everything!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every red flag in my body goes up immediately upon listening to this man. He's always adlibbing, and even that not well.
Discernment is truly called for...especially if the quotes above (in your post kcnalp) are true. He has changed much since the early 90's, never much cared for him then but he has gotten way out of line anymore. My spirit recoils at the prosperity gospel to begin with. God help this man to see that the cost of following you is...everything!
Copeland was saying things back in the 70's that would make a Christian CRINGE! In the link I provided it tells a tiny bit of Copelands incredible AntiChrist comments, "The Nature of Jesus"!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Copeland was saying things back in the 70's that would make a Christian CRINGE! In the link I provided it tells a tiny bit of Copelands incredible AntiChrist comments, "The Nature of Jesus"!

I didn't know he started in the 70's!
So MANY people follow these Christian "super stars" and totally forget their first love. They let the their bibles collect dust and just put their faith in a person rather than where we all know it needs to be. "Trust no man"