Kenosis False Teaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus is the ARM of the Lord..
CORRECT, now this, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

God's OWN .... ARM? scripture, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

the ARM of the LORD is a "he". .......... his own, own, own arm.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Ziggy

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly. I don't know what the doctrine of kenosis says. I just know what I believe and in my own words.
Which is kenosis- Your jesus emptied himself of his deity and your jesus had none of the omni attributes for 33 years, therefor he was not God.

hope this helps !!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's OWN .... ARM?
that's our Lord and saviour... Jesus Diversified in flesh.

when Jesus speakes to his own "diversified" Spirit in heaven, the Spirit, in saying, "my Father", he's simply saying my "Spirit which is in heaven. and the LORD JESUS in heaven, when saying, "my Son", on earth, he's simply saying my "BODY" on earth.

supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

while in a G2758 κενόω kenoo diversified state on earth, talking to Nicodemus, he Jesus was in heaven at the very same time. that's the beauity of "diversified oneness".

PICJAG

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's our Lord and saviour... Jesus Diversified in flesh.

when Jesus speakes to his own "diversified" Spirit in heaven, the Spirit, in saying, "my Father", he's simply saying my "Spirit which is in heaven. and the LORD JESUS in heaven, when saying, "my Son", on earth, he's simply saying my "BODY" on earth.

supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

while in a G2758 κενόω kenoo diversified state on earth, talking to Nicodemus, he Jesus was in heaven at the very same time. that's the beauity of "diversified oneness".

PICJAG
All in All
that's what came to mind..
All in All

HUGS

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is kenosis- Your jesus emptied himself of his deity and your jesus had none of the omni attributes for 33 years, therefor he was not God.

hope this helps !!!
Therefore he was not God. are you sure?
not so fast, incorrect, the NATURE is the same, supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

and "Form" here is NATURE,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

and the NATURE of God is "Spirit"

now back to, "Therefore he was not God." well please then explain this scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

well Christophany, who then "CAME and saved us?"

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All in All
that's what came to mind..
All in All

HUGS
yes, he's Lord and "GOD", just as Thomas declared.... John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."

PICJAG

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off topic but while I'm here..
Adam wasn't deceived.. he laid down his life for Eve.
and yes we are gods in the sense that we are in the image and likeness of God,
We all have a mind and a heart and a will.
That is God.. That is what God put in man..
we are in His image and likeness.

totally rambling here....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

no, but on point. man was made in his, his, his, meaning God image and likeness. and that image is "another" ADAM, the G243 Allos "EVE". BINGO the Godhead revealed. God is "Another, G243 allos of himself in flesh. case closed.

PICJAG

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

It's a big family that's for sure.
HUGS

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

It's a big family that's for sure.
HUGS
and all his sons, (be ye male or female), are alive and well..... (smile).

PICJAG

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hope this helps !!!

That is what you don't understand. Not His "deity" but His glory. That is the reason He couldn't stay and remain with the disciples. He couldn't be inside all of them, because He couldn't be everywhere at once. But He could send His Spirit to all of us and baptize us with fire.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Personages" is what the Mormons believe. "Persons" is what Bible-believing Christians believe.

So now you have to make up your mind. If you reject the Trinity (God in three Persons) you side with the heretics and the cultists.
This post doesn’t make much sense.

Reactions: marks and 101G

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what you don't understand. Not His "deity" but His glory. That is the reason He couldn't stay and remain with the disciples. He couldn't be inside all of them, because He couldn't be everywhere at once. But He could send His Spirit to all of us and baptize us with fire.
Oh all of a sudden I had a vision of the last supper where he took the bread his body (the WORD) his Spirit and broke it.. divided it..shared it.
and then pentacost.. cast your bread on the water and after many days... whats the verse..oh oh
Ecc 11:1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

the waters is the people says revealation..
I need popcorn
HUGS

Reactions: CharismaticLady

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He couldn't be inside all of them, because He couldn't be everywhere at once. But He could send His Spirit to all of us and baptize us with fire.
well CL, you have answer the "GREATER THAN" question that I have been preaching all along.
in a diversified G2758 κενόω kenoo states, he could not indwell all believers, so that's why he said, I must go to my Father/Spirit, for the Father/Spirit is "GREATER" than him. oh yes, in quantity and not in quality. for in flesh without powers he could not indwell every believer, nor be everywhere at the same time. but he said this,
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." (oh my God, JESUS just told them, "he who was dwelling with them... now, he himself, and "shall"... future tense dwell IN, IN, IN, them... lets see it, next verse).
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." (BINGO, case closed)

he, Jesus go to his Spirit/Father, and is glorified in his "OWN" Spirit John 17:5. and returns in Spirit to in dwell then.... verse 17b, "for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." How plain can one gets?

PICJAG

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
salvation is not about your feelings, nor mine, but HIS.

you have no fight with me there.

agreed, but two words, andragogy, ... "TIME".
change comes slow. it's hard for us to change. the unknown is a fear we all must all overcome.

how about nails hammered into one's hands and feet. is that better than a bloody nose?

so again, I ask be patience. refram from certian posts, only post when you think or believe you can make progress. time is on our side, for the LORD is with his called, both the learned and the unlearned.

PICJAG
Jesus did not refrain from calling men 'fools', white-washed tombs', 'hypocrites', 'children of the devil', and so on.
What you are failing to address 101G, is the gravity of the situation. You are not offering an approach that deals with egregious situations, your considering all disputes to be of a benign nature. In the Mosaic Law, some transgressions were dealt with a fine, others to a more punitive degree, and some with death. Consider theological issues to be of the same classification scale. Calling a man God while under the Law, would've got one stoned to death, whereas theft would not have.
I prefer to be austere on the issue of God's ontology and soteriology, but more patient on ecclesiastical or eschatological issues.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eve the mother of all living.. (sons of God) .. had run off after a snake in the grass. I mean tree.
And Adam knew that if she (church) died all the children would die with her.
Adam laid his own life down, not saying he was happy about it, I think he was pretty disappointed,
nevertheless Adam was not deceived and Laid his life on the line for the church and the children that were yet to come.
Now are we the sons of God and it doth not yet appear what we shall be...
And Jesus said, He lays his life down he is able to take it back up again, and so He is is the first Adam raised from the dead,
then the church which holds all the children.
Jhn 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

thinking..
Hugs

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes Jesus is the ARM of the Lord..

Isa 62:8 The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:
Isa 62:9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.

Psa 17:7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Psa 48:10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

no popcorn :(

I love popcorn and I went to the store and got butter. finally.
popcorn is just no fun without butter.
So the other day I made some and put sugar and cinnamon on it and it was good,
but not as good as butter
:)

Thank You for sharing..
I'm going to consider it.
I know what you mean about Moses being God to Pharaoh, but Moses was a "type" of the real that was and is to come.
I love that song..
Holy Holy Holy
Is the Lord God almighty
Which was and is and is to come

Amen
no hugs, no popcorn..:(
Handshake?
I personally feel that your correlation between God's right-hand, and Jesus being seated at God's right-hand side, is a bit of an unwarranted stretch, just for the record.
Handshake yes, ...but only with sanitized gloves - if you know what I mean ;)
Thanks!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally feel that your correlation between God's right-hand, and Jesus being seated at God's right-hand side, is a bit of an unwarranted stretch, just for the record.
Handshake yes, ...but only with sanitized gloves - if you know what I mean ;)
Thanks!
I don't have the rona.
I never had the rona.
and I'm not going to get the rona.
My hands are clean