Kim Clement Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and here's another verse for you to consider (where you obviously ignored the previous):

LKE 22: 36

... oh wait, you've already ignored that verse too!

Foolish people,
Bobby Jo
Actually in one my earliest conversations with you I explained to you my understanding what that verse meant. You did not respond to what I said. Is that what you would define as ignoring?

For what it is worth to you: I don't ignore any verses in my Bibles as I read, study and pray each and every day. As one of His sheep I hear His voice, but not the voice of a stranger.

You include me I suppose among the foolish people... so should I then follow you rather than Jesus because you are never in error?

Reactions: Rita

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmm, I'd suggest that YOU have a "bias going in", because although I'm generally skeptical of so many "self professed experts", I found Kim Clement's prophecy uniquely ACCURATE on many aspects which I can confirm through Scripture and History.

And just so we know, -- I knew virtually nothing about this man until @Ziggy created this Topic. But NOW, I freely cite what Kim Clement "saw", in concert with my own observations.

Bobby Jo :)
Of all the modern prophets, Kim Clement has really gotten my attention!

It's not over yet. God may still be breaking the man.

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GTW27 I have to challenge you on your post that Kim Clement said he didn't believe one had to be born again to be saved.
Here is an excerpt of his statement of faith...
Here is the link to his biography and his testimony of when he got saved.
Kim Clement Author Profile | Biography And Bibliography | NewReleaseToday

Life & Salvation

I believe the only way for a person to be saved is through the name of Jesus and by confession that He is Lord. The only way to the Father is by accepting the sacrifice that His Son made by shedding his blood.

"The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." Romans 10:8-11 For "whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved." Romans 10:13

John 3:3- When Nicodemus approached Jesus and commented on how he recognized God was with Him, His great miracles, and for being a great Teacher, Jesus responded to him saying you must be born again to “SEE” the Kingdom of God. The next step is to "enter" what is seen. Jesus did not say that “you must be born again” to be saved or to escape from judgment. In fact, in the New Testament you will not find examples of Christ or His disciples instructing and warning the crowds to get "born again" in order to be saved. From what scripture reveals, it is possible that Jesus did not even use this same terminology again when teaching about the Kingdom of God.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks -- Please note my misunderstanding of HIH's perspective, and the respective clarification as follows: :)
With BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, how can I have a bias going in when I don't have an opinion on the man one way or another?

QUOTE: @Hidden In Him
... you should be careful about getting information from that ministry you linked. They teach against supernatural gifts, against prophecy in modern times, against signs and wonders, and against the end-time revival. ...

Dear HIH,
MY APOLOGIES! :) -- I missed that you were counciling against a BIASED PERSPECTIVE rather than asserting a respective "bias".

Thank You for clarifying what I clearly missed!

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... You include me I suppose among the foolish people...

I include ANYONE who disregards Scriptural INSTRUCTION as foolish, (including MYSELF on multiple occasions) -- regardless of their own perceived self importance. If they think that their way will work out better than GOD's way, then they SHOULD be admonished by their peers lest that admonishment come by spiritual/physical loss.

:)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of all the modern prophets, Kim Clement has really gotten my attention!

It's not over yet. God may still be breaking the man.

Much love!

Ummmmmmmmmmm, I believe Kim Clement DIED in 2016 at the age of 60 apparently due to brain cancer.

And as I've already asserted, -- I was virtually unaware of Kim Clement's Prophetic Ministry until @Ziggy posted this Topic. And I'm SO GLAD she introduced me to perspectives which I thought I alone adhered to, -- but to a MUCH LESS SIGNIFICANT extent.

With Best Regards,

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita
Actually in one my earliest conversations with you I explained to you my understanding what that verse meant. ...

To All,

I want to be clear that Scripture stands without excuse. If a person asserts that the "sword" cited in Lke 22:36 is the same "sword" as in the Garden of Gethsemane, -- then where are the PURSE and BAG? Was the PURSE taken along without mention, so that the Disciple could BRIBE those sent to arrest Jesus? And did the BAG contain a pillow, blanket, and a couple of SNICKERS BARS?

Was it a FIGURATIVE Purse, Bag, and Sword; or a SPIRITUAL Purse, Bag, and Sword. And if so, did the PREVIOUS VERSE suggest a FIGURATIVE/SPIRITUAL Purse, Bag, and Sandals?!?

In case we're oblivious to human nature, some people insert their personal views into their understanding of EVERYTHING, from Politics to Religion, and we're supposed to accept their skewed version over the LITERAL TEXT?!? GOD forbid.

So while people can explain away why they defy GOD'S Instructions, it would seem more beneficial if they simply obeyed.

1 Sam. 13:10 As soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him and salute him. 11 Samuel said, “What have you done?” And Saul said, “When I saw that the people were scattering from me, and that you did not come within the days appointed, and that the Philistines had mustered at Michmash,
13 And Samuel said to Saul, “You have done foolishly; you have not kept the commandment of the Lord your God, which he commanded you; for now the Lord would have established your kingdom over Israel for ever.

1 Sam. 15:13 And Samuel came to Saul, and Saul said to him, “Blessed be you to the Lord; I have performed the commandment of the Lord.” 14 And Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of the sheep in my ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?”

1 Sam. 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of divination,
and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
he has also rejected you from being king.”

And I understand that MANY have an aversion to a "sword", including myself. But my Personal Preference DOES NOT take precedence over Scripture, otherwise I just might conclude that Scripture's condemnation of STEALING is not a LITERAL INSTRUCTION, but more of a FIGURATIVE/SPIRITUAL connotation. Or the same for MURDER, ADULTERY, ENVY, etc., etc. -- Where does lying to ones self STOP?

So having warned them, we allow those who are disobedient to continue toward their own detriment, -- so long as they don't take others with them. :oops:

Bobby Jo

R

Rita

I have done my own study on that verse Bobbyjo , do you think that I just blindly accept what others say when referencing scripture and just ignore it. We have discussed it before I believe. Nothing changes your mind or your mantra, so there is no point in discussing it further. When I said earlier about testing prophecy I was referring to all that you have predicted would happen since last year, and you place things happening this year and next. So time will test those things. Rita

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I include ANYONE who disregards Scriptural INSTRUCTION as foolish, (including MYSELF on multiple occasions) -- regardless of their own perceived self importance. If they think that their way will work out better than GOD's way, then they SHOULD be admonished by their peers lest that admonishment come by spiritual/physical loss.

:)
Bobby Jo
You should understand that I do not disregard the Word of God, but our understanding of what that is differs. Am I important? We are important, you and I for God to accomplish all of His purposes, be it via the right or the left hand. God loves even those who take a wrong turn. Self-righteousness is a problem and at times admonishment and/or chastisement may be necessary. God always know who and when and how.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Addy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have done my own study on that verse Bobbyjo , do you think that I just blindly accept what others say when referencing scripture and just ignore it. We have discussed it before I believe. Nothing changes your mind or your mantra, so there is no point in discussing it further. When I said earlier about testing prophecy I was referring to all that you have predicted would happen since last year, and you place things happening this year and next. So time will test those things. Rita
Your experience with @Bobby Jo unfortunately has been my own. When he first appeared on the forum, I really tried to understand and to discuss with him. He is especially insistent on bringing that one verse [Luke 22:36], also repeated on this thread, into nearly every conversation as if it and his interpretation of it were the heart of the gospel sent to man by God. I still have not put him on ignore as I don't do that, but I purposely avoid his posts whenever possible to head off just what has happened here. People do need to understand, but this hard-headed thing of 'I am right and you are wrong' usually serves no good purpose.

Reactions: Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Nothing changes your mind or your mantra, ...
Well, nothing changes Scripture. Now if you can change Scripture, then I'll change my mind and mantra, -- but until you or anyone else changes Scripture, -- I'll follow Scripture. :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita
... I really tried to understand and to discuss with him. ...
By "discuss" you mean that you tried to to use other Scriptures to discount this Scripture. But verse 35 is the context for verse 36, not some other verses.

Secondly, @Rita 's concerns about my understanding of Bible prophecy pertain to my last year's proposal of a Middle Eastern war involving Israel and the battle of Armageddon which STILL hasn't happened. Of course I explained the concepts where Rev. 17 says that the "one is" is Russia when it attacks Israel; and the one that is "yet to come, and shall remain a little while" is China when it spanks Russia (and Iran).

And given both Ezekiel's and Daniel's accounts, it appeared we should expect Iran or Russia to attack an "unwalled" entity (whether Oil-Tankers, or the nations of Iraq, Syria, or Lebanon), whereupon the U.S. and/or Ally will counter him militarily and "thrust at him". And in this explanation, I provided an argument as to the logistics of modern warfare in which it took the U.S. some SIX MONTHS (from August, 1990 to Feb. 1991) to move the men, materials, and equipment to launch the 1991 "Desert Storm", so it easily could have occurred as early as summer/fall of 2019, and anywhere between, with no later than early Summer of 2021.

PLUS -- if we're validating Prophetic Scripture, who besides me IN THIS FORUM, (-- independent of my previously unknown Prophecy of Kim Clement --), has asserted that Trump will win a Second Term of Office?!? Have either of you, or anyone else made such a claim? -- NONE that I know of. Certainly MANY are hoping, hope upon hope, but I'm unaware of any that have DECLARED that victory before it happens.

So now anyone that's interested can SHORTLY judge whether my understanding of Bible Prophecy is correct, -- including the necessity of employing Lke 22:35 & 36!

With VERY Best Regards,

PS The corollary for the above, is that if anyone DISREGARDS Scripture they may suffer loss. Hsea 4:6 :cool:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rita

By "discuss" you mean that you tried to to use other Scriptures to discount this Scripture. But verse 35 is the context for verse 36, not some other verses.

Secondly, @Rita 's concerns about my understanding of Bible prophecy pertain to my last year's proposal of a Middle Eastern war involving Israel and the battle of Armageddon which STILL hasn't happened. Of course I explained the concepts where Rev. 17 says that the "one is" is Russia when it attacks Israel; and the one that is "yet to come, and shall remain a little while" is China when it spanks Russia (and Iran).

And given both Ezekiel's and Daniel's accounts, it appeared we should expect Iran or Russia to attack an "unwalled" entity (whether Oil-Tankers, or the nations of Iraq, Syria, or Lebanon), whereupon the U.S. and/or Ally will counter him militarily and "thrust at him". And in this explanation, I provided an argument as to the logistics of modern warfare in which it took the U.S. some SIX MONTHS (from August, 1990 to Feb. 1991) to move the men, materials, and equipment to launch the 1991 "Desert Storm", so it easily could have occurred as early as summer/fall of 2019, and anywhere between, with no later than early Summer of 2021.

PLUS -- if we're validating Prophetic Scripture, who besides me IN THIS FORUM, (-- independent of my previously unknown Prophecy of Kim Clement --), has asserted that Trump will win a Second Term of Office?!? Have either of you, or anyone else made such a claim? -- NONE that I know of. Certainly MANY are hoping, hope upon hope, but I'm unaware of any that have DECLARED that victory before it happens.

So now anyone that's interested can SHORTLY judge whether my understanding of Bible Prophecy is correct, -- including the necessity of employing Lke 22:35 & 36!

With VERY Best Regards,

PS The corollary for the above, is that if anyone DISREGARDS Scripture they may suffer loss. Hsea 4:6 :cool:
I am not in or into your conversation on prophecy. I do, nor have I ever claimed to know all the answers. I only know what God gives me when He gives it to me. I am where He has placed me for His purpose.

"For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many.
If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him." I Cor 12:8-18

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I only know what God gives me when He gives it to me. ...

EXACTLY CORRECT! And that's why HE sent me to you, because NONE OF US are by ourselves, but simply various contributing members of the body, and so the hand, the foot, -- as you acknowledge, but reject.

Scripture tells us, and the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers convince, exhort, and rebuke those who need to heed Scripture. But if some REFUSE, then let them go their own way and receive their own "reward".

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY CORRECT! And that's why HE sent me to you, because NONE OF US are by ourselves, but simply various contributing members of the body, and so the hand, the foot, -- as you acknowledge, but reject.

Scripture tells us, and the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers convince, exhort, and rebuke those who need to heed Scripture. But if some REFUSE, then let them go their own way and receive their own "reward".

Let it go Bobby Jo!
We are really finished here!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let it go Bobby Jo!
We are really finished here!

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES! -- You've rejected both Scripture and Council, so GO YOUR OWN WAY AND RECEIVE YOUR "REWARD".

WHEW!!!!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ken Clement (I think it was) was at the Jericho rally today. An Archbishop gave a war time blessing there