Kim Clement Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Going back to the point which I've made and NO OTHER PERSON to my knowledge in this Forum has asserted, -- but has been apparently substantiated by Kim Clement --, TRUMP & PENCE will win this Election for a Second Term of Office.

And so Deut. 18:22 should validate whose words come to pass, and who teaches a doctrine which contradicts Scripture:

Deut. 18:21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

... and I'd propose that we'll shortly know whose understanding (or lack thereof) comes to pass.

I LOVE Pudding, because the PROOF is ALWAYS in the Pudding. (Preferably VANILLA Pudding)
Bobby Jo :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ken Clement (I think it was) was at the Jericho rally today. An Archbishop gave a war time blessing there

Ummmmmmmmm, Kim Clement died in 2016 at the age of 60, apparently due to brain cancer. :(

With BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant that God may still be breaking Pres. Trump. Sorry I wasn't clear!

Much love!

Hey Marks,

? Breaking President Trump? -- Both Scripture and Clement suggest that TRUMP does the BREAKING, just as he has through everything that satan's minions have thrown at him. And so Trump not only pushes them aside, but breaks them in the process!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Marks,

? Breaking President Trump? -- Both Scripture and Clement suggest that TRUMP does the BREAKING, just as he has through everything that satan's minions have thrown at him. And so Trump not only pushes them aside, but breaks them in the process!

I'm good with that! But I wouldn't put it past God to be using all this to do a little spiritual work on him.

I'm still praying!

Much love!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm good with that! But I wouldn't put it past God to be using all this to do a little spiritual work on him.

I'm still praying!

Much love!

Hey Marks,
I'm not sure why you pick on Trump. -- Are you suggesting that you don't need some "spiritual work", but that Trump does? Would you say the same to Moses, or to the Disciples, or to Paul?

Perhaps the "splinter"/"log", or "gnat"/"camel" are appropriate scales to be weighed?

Reactions: marks
R

Rita

@Rita

By "discuss" you mean that you tried to to use other Scriptures to discount this Scripture. But verse 35 is the context for verse 36, not some other verses.

Secondly, @Rita 's concerns about my understanding of Bible prophecy pertain to my last year's proposal of a Middle Eastern war involving Israel and the battle of Armageddon which STILL hasn't happened. Of course I explained the concepts where Rev. 17 says that the "one is" is Russia when it attacks Israel; and the one that is "yet to come, and shall remain a little while" is China when it spanks Russia (and Iran).

And given both Ezekiel's and Daniel's accounts, it appeared we should expect Iran or Russia to attack an "unwalled" entity (whether Oil-Tankers, or the nations of Iraq, Syria, or Lebanon), whereupon the U.S. and/or Ally will counter him militarily and "thrust at him". And in this explanation, I provided an argument as to the logistics of modern warfare in which it took the U.S. some SIX MONTHS (from August, 1990 to Feb. 1991) to move the men, materials, and equipment to launch the 1991 "Desert Storm", so it easily could have occurred as early as summer/fall of 2019, and anywhere between, with no later than early Summer of 2021.

PLUS -- if we're validating Prophetic Scripture, who besides me IN THIS FORUM, (-- independent of my previously unknown Prophecy of Kim Clement --), has asserted that Trump will win a Second Term of Office?!? Have either of you, or anyone else made such a claim? -- NONE that I know of. Certainly MANY are hoping, hope upon hope, but I'm unaware of any that have DECLARED that victory before it happens.

So now anyone that's interested can SHORTLY judge whether my understanding of Bible Prophecy is correct, -- including the necessity of employing Lke 22:35 & 36!

With VERY Best Regards,

PS The corollary for the above, is that if anyone DISREGARDS Scripture they may suffer loss. Hsea 4:6 :cool:
Hence why I said I was watching and waiting ( testing ) and equally why you want to prove something about your ability to prophecy ‘ who beside me IN THIS FORUM ‘ .........by the way one thing you perhaps didn’t consider is that winning a second term could mean he wins a second term in four years time. It would still be a fulfilment of your claim, but that would put your time line out of sync. I guess much depends on what happens between now and January, and it would have to be a miracle to turn things around now for president Trump to get his second term. Sometimes God takes things to the wire, as an lesson in trust.
Rita

R

Rita

Ken Clement (I think it was) was at the Jericho rally today. An Archbishop gave a war time blessing there
I had to take a second look at what you had written Historyb, I thought it said Kim Clement and was trying to work out how he could have been at a rally !!
Rita

R

Rita

Well, nothing changes Scripture. Now if you can change Scripture, then I'll change my mind and mantra, -- but until you or anyone else changes Scripture, -- I'll follow Scripture. :)

Bobby Jo
Who says anything about changing scripture, or not taking it seriously, it’s the interpretation that many of us question !
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... one thing you perhaps didn’t consider is that winning a second term could mean he wins a second term in four years time. ...
The timing doesn't coincide. It seems that Trump & Pence must fulfill Rev. 11 PROBABLY within the next three to four months. But they must FIRST win the Election, -- which they will! :)

Sometimes God takes things to the wire, as an lesson in trust.

Yep, both TRUST or "FAITH". :)
And I have faith that GOD's Word is accurate, even up to Trump & Pence being the Two Witnesses in Rev. 11, -- in which Kim Clement says: "TWO MEN"; and then "clarifies" with: "NO, A MAN AND A WOMAN"; where we must perceive that in their respective roles, TRUMP is the "head-of-the-household", and PENCE is the "help-mate" (President & Vice President), and are thus depicted as a "MAN" and a "WOMAN".

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says anything about changing scripture, or not taking it seriously, it’s the interpretation that many of us question !
Rita

Dearest Rita,

The context of Lke 22:35-36 stands alone. -- The "sword" is not associated with the Garden, otherwise there'd also be a "bag" and a "purse" present.

So the ONLY distinction is whether Jesus is ON EARTH, or whether Jesus is NO LONGER ON EARTH. And if HE's no longer on earth, then when we go out we're NOW instructed to take a Bag, a Purse, and a Sword.

And if people LACK because they chose not to obey Scripture, -- whose fault is that --, GODS?!? Nope, it our fault, just like driving cross-country and intentionally ignoring the gas gauge. -- You ran your car out of gas, and you get to hitch-hike to the nearest gas station.

So as for me, I'm trying to anticipate those things my Purse needs to provide for my Bag so that I'm not lacking, including my own safety (Sword)!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Marks,
I'm not sure why you pick on Trump. -- Are you suggesting that you don't need some "spiritual work", but that Trump does? Would you say the same to Moses, or to the Disciples, or to Paul?

Perhaps the "splinter"/"log", or "gnat"/"camel" are appropriate scales to be weighed?
I think God might by using any afflictions in the life of a believer to do spiritual work in them.

And no, I'm not at all suggesting I'm any better off than anyone else. I think I need more work than most! But what do I know??

Yes those scales are very appropriate I think!

:)

Much love!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Yes those scales are very appropriate I think!

Hey Marks,

I think my point was that where you appeared to criticize Trump, there are some who apparently like to CRITICIZE. It makes no difference whether it's directed at the the Prophets, the Apostles, Christians, Jews, the Bible, Jesus, or GOD, -- they apparently find some self-justification when accusing others.

And in this context, we should be aware of two basic concepts:
1. "another man's servant"
2. satan is the chief accuser​

As such, one would be well advised of EACH of those improprieties. :rolleyes:

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Marks,

I think my point was that where you appeared to criticize Trump, there are some who apparently like to CRITICIZE. It makes no difference whether it's directed at the the Prophets, the Apostles, Christians, Jews, the Bible, Jesus, or GOD, -- they apparently find some self-justification when accusing others.

And in this context, we should be aware of two basic concepts:
1. "another man's servant"
2. satan is the chief accuser​

As such, one would be well advised of EACH of those improprieties. :rolleyes:
Amen!

I feel the same! I only offered the speculation that God may be propelling him to greater faith, and not that there is anything lacking in him, that's not for me to say.

Much love!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by by trump here comes our next official POTUS

The Electoral College just confirmed Biden's victory. Here's what comes next.

From CNN's Jeremy Herb

Monday's Electoral College vote is not the final step in the constitutional process of selecting a president. The votes cast on Monday are sent to Congress, where they will be counted on Jan. 6 in a joint session led by Vice President Mike Pence.

Many congressional Republicans who have refused thus far to say that Biden won the election have claimed they are waiting for Monday's Electoral College vote to certify the results. But some of Trump's staunchest House Republican allies are preparing for a floor fight when the votes are counted in Congress next month.

Lawmakers can dispute a state's election result when the votes are counted next month. But a challenge can only be considered if both a House member and a senator sign onto it. So far only House Republicans have said they will contest the results, although some GOP senators have suggested they are considering joining.

Even if a senator signs on to challenge the results, it's only delaying the inevitable. In that case, the House and Senate separately debate the matter for two hours and vote on it. Democrats control the House, and enough GOP senators have already said they reject Trump's claims of fraud that a challenge would not succeed there either.

After the state electors cast their ballots on Monday, those results will be certified and sent to Congress, the National Archives and to the courts.

On Jan. 20, a new president takes the oath of office at noon.

Read more about the next steps here.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you please link where you described this experience? I missed it. :)
I can't remember where I shared it...may be in a thread Has anyone ever had a supernatural experience

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't remember where I shared it...may be in a thread Has anyone ever had a supernatural experience
I was 17 going on 18 hanging out with a 27 year old biker drug guy I thought I was in love with. Having the time of my life getting high and poking white powder up my nose.. living the HIGH life.
One night he said he had n idea, he grabbed a piece of rubber band and a needle and said you got to give this a try.
I was thinking, maybe this aint such a good idea, but I'm 17 and kids are gonna do what their gonna do.
The needle didn't work. Don't know why. It just wouldn't work no matter how much he tried.
I said nevermind. I don't really want to anyways.
The following week he went out and got himself some fancy stuff and Overdosed himself right into the hospital.
I'd been living with him in an old pick up with a cab cover for about a year, living on candy bars, cause that's all you can afford when the other fun stuff matters more.
I put out my thumb and hitchiked 60 miles in the dead of winter, home to my parents who'd been taking care of my little girl.
When he got out of the hospital he begged me to come back. It was real hard to say no. I loved the guy ya know.
But I realized I wanted to be a mom more. So I said no.
A few days later his mom calls me on the phone, says he's in the hospital. Seems he was on some drugs and drinking heavy, so depressed I'd left him, he went out to the garage and grabbed a machete and cut all the fingers off his left hand.
His mom said it was all my fault, I drove him to it.
I lived with that for a good long time. I finally realized I wasn't to blame.
That night that needle didn't work.. God saved my life in more ways than one.

Hugs