Labor To Enter Into What Rest?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Prove I'm not? Prove a negative? Is that what you are asking me?

Meanwhile, just sling out that word, Slander . . .

Seriously, I'm sorry if I've offended you! The truth of the matter is I didn't understand your post, and was seeking some elaboration from you.

So this is what I receive instead! Oh Joy!

Much love!
Mark
If you had the truth, you would not need say anything more than that.

D

Dave L

Dave is trying to be a teacher where he believes that he is here to encourage us to search out the truth for ourselves so that he is not responsible for the outcome.

I usually skim through his posts and if I want to rapidly increase my number of posts, then interacting with him certainly helps to achieve that goal. Otherwise, leave him alone and perhaps he will go away and find another forum to pollute with his words of great wisdom.
Dave is only sharing the joy of knowing what scripture says and the freedom it brings.

D

Dave L

Wow, David... That was actually pretty deep....

3444f7e950834e22be88483494354488.jpg
One simple scripture says more than this and other diversions you seem to prefer.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
we're all a bunch of murderers, because the United States military conducts military operations in their region
btw I've served in the military, and had mortgages too ok, one usually doesn't learn about "it wasn't worth all he had to kill to get it" or mortgage slavery until later in life.

But yes you will certainly be reaping from what the king you show fealty to is sowing, and we wish the military was the worst of it too! But of course they are much too in the spotlight now, and we mostly hire mercs for the dirty work I think, finance IS, etc.

Or I should maybe put it this way, being as how you yourself have invoked Muslims, when you cannot state any personal grievances against them; I know this is hard to take ok, but I consider you to be a murderer simply bc you have plainly chosen your side, so what must they think? Those who I have to add have many verifiable grievances against you now, see.

But right now you have no complaints, and are dismissing their complaints out of hand; we should talk again after your weddings are getting drone-bombed, and your sons are getting shot for throwing rocks I guess ok. Then we can talk.

Meanwhile go borrow another trillion and a half for your "national defense," and keep perceiving Muslims as your enemies despite the thousands of them that live peacefully all around you right now, it's ok with me ok.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Who reading this has ever even had a Muslim so much as knock on their front door?
Lol
I mean be Islamophobic if you like, if it suits you, but Muslims knock on my door and I can open it without fear, and I don't expect that to change any.
Do yourself and your family a favor imo and cultivate relationships while you still can.
Abandon the selfish search for Death More Abundantly and seek life while you still can
Go find in the Bible who your enemies really are, while you still can
if you really want rest

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Face it, nobody keeps the Sabbath as they kept it in the OT.
John 4:34-38 KJV
[34] Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. [35] Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. [36] And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. [37] And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. [38] I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

The wife just sent this to me, take a look at the first sentence. What’s the last thing He said on the cross?
Now last sentence. He has sent us to reap, not labour.

Reactions: Dave L

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
People hear only what they want to hear?

So do you believe in a physical resurrection? Also, I would like your take on Romans 3:31. What was Paul taking about if we are suppose to do away with the Law as you said? I'm trying to understand you.

D

Dave L

So do you believe in a physical resurrection? Also, I would like your take on Romans 3:31. What was Paul taking about if we are suppose to do away with the Law as you said? I'm trying to understand you.
I believe in a physical resurrection on the last day.

There are two laws. The expired Ten Commandments that we use for commentary and advice. And the Two Great Commandments of love for God and people. We are under the Two Great Commandments.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is our Sabbath rest, not keeping the Sabbath.
Christ is also our death, burial, and resurrection. Please show me the text which says water baptism is no longer a requirement for those able. Oh, you can't. Neither does our rest in Jesus abrogate the commandment to rest on Sabbath.

D

Dave L

Christ is also our death, burial, and resurrection. Please show me the text which says water baptism is no longer a requirement for those able. Oh, you can't. Neither does our rest in Jesus abrogate the commandment to rest on Sabbath.
If God must tell you not to steal or murder, you are not saved.