Labor To Enter Into What Rest?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

I do a lot better when I don't take you seriously, Dave, so from now on I think I'm just gonna respond with things like this:

004-funny-animal-gifs-cat-in-bread.gif

Or maybe this:

giphy.gif

See, I can get down on anybody's level eventually, LoL.
You cannot take me seriously without revamping your entire end times understanding.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot take me seriously without revamping your entire end times understanding.

If this was not your intention then you have yourself to blame, but I'm slowly coming to the revelation that I should never take a single thing you say seriously. It's all a mirage, LoL.

funniest-animal-gifs-cat-hates-balloon.gif

Reactions: bbyrd009
D

Dave L

If this was not your intention then you have yourself to blame, but I'm slowly coming to the revelation that I should never take a single thing you say seriously. It's all a mirage, LoL.

funniest-animal-gifs-cat-hates-balloon.gif
Those familiar with orthodox Christian theology have no problem with me.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments. Jesus refuted the pharisaic notion of a physical kingdom throughout the gospels. That is part of why they killed him. I can produce those scriptures on demand. But the physical kingdom buffs cannot support their claims with anything but the highly symbolic Revelation 20 with pharisaic concepts read into it.
Shame is,Jesus wants to clothe in new raiment, but everyone seems to be very comfortable in their own robes

Reactions: Dave L

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15) (KJV 1900)

You mean like this? A Ha Ha Ha!!!!

3+cross-eyed.jpg

Ok, I gotta stop... <laughing> Time to start my day (and get serious, LoL). Thanks for the laughs, though. It was fun. Ha Ha!

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009
D

Dave L

You mean like this? A Ha Ha Ha!!!!

3+cross-eyed.jpg

Ok, I gotta stop... <laughing> Time to start my day (and get serious, LoL). Thanks for the laughs, though. It was fun. Ha Ha!
If you know the truth, why not speak it instead of using diversion?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said his kingdom is here now and comes without observation. And only the born again can see or enter it.

The kingdom of God is a spiritual place....NOT of this world. The Millennial rule is distinct from a spiritual place....which is in Zion which is above. THAT kingdom does not come down from heaven until the next age. But there is a sample state first....when Jesus comes to earth to teach His saints how to rule.

There is always a forerunner before the fulness comes in. Even water baptism is but a sample...a shadow...of what one is agreeing to that will take place in the believer's life.

D

Dave L

The kingdom of God is a spiritual place....NOT of this world. The Millennial rule is distinct from a spiritual place....which is in Zion which is above. THAT kingdom does not come down from heaven until the next age. But there is a sample state first....when Jesus comes to earth to teach His saints how to rule.

There is always a forerunner before the fulness comes in. Even water baptism is but a sample...a shadow...of what one is agreeing to that will take place in the believer's life.
Where's the "sample" proof in scripture?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Galatians 4:25-26 KJV
[25] For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. [26] But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Tecarta BibleWe are born there

Reactions: VictoryinJesus