Last Day Bible "BEHOLD MY MESSENGER 3 BEHOLD MY NAMES"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jamesdavid777

May 18, 2017
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
Book3_Yellowbackground.png

This is THE LAST DAY BIBLE decoding from Genesis to Revelation, saith The Trinity​

A COMPULSORY SURVIVAL MANUAL!!!

Book Synopsis
The hour has now come for us to reveal what lies before Mankind as the Book of Revelation unfolds their fate.
We urge you to get a copy of this book as your only source of hope when the calamity strikes like a thief in the night without warning. The clock has started ticking. It has one minute heaven's time before the strike.

Declares THE TRINITY​

Read The Excerpt Here
(17 DESTRUCTIVE ACTS OF SHADDAI as per THE BOOK OF REVELATION, UNFOLD BY JESUS)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
looks like more wako fest about revelations

if you notice no one understands how the fulfillment of scripture prophecy is fulfilled until after it has been fulfilled. especially in the case of the first coming of Christ and now the second.

its been my experience that the Lord speaks and when it comes to pass you know its of the Lord, so is the case with Jesus, by His fulfillment of the law and prophets you know He is who He is.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 864

This is THE LAST DAY BIBLE decoding from Genesis to Revelation, saith The Trinity​

A COMPULSORY SURVIVAL MANUAL!!!

Book Synopsis
The hour has now come for us to reveal what lies before Mankind as the Book of Revelation unfolds their fate.
We urge you to get a copy of this book as your only source of hope when the calamity strikes like a thief in the night without warning. The clock has started ticking. It has one minute heaven's time before the strike.

Declares THE TRINITY​

Read The Excerpt Here
(17 DESTRUCTIVE ACTS OF SHADDAI as per THE BOOK OF REVELATION, UNFOLD BY JESUS)
You say that like the clock has not been ticking...and just started.

Dude...your time, my time, your grandfather's time - these are the end times, not some grand finale. Has the end not come for those who have gone before us? Of course it has - the end is the end. Our time will come too..."each in his own order" (his own time).