Last days are here today! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people have been "ready" for multiple decades. So continue your "warnings" for additional decades, scores, centuries, daytonas, and millennia.

Whew, will Jesus EVER COME? Will anyone EVER KNOW WHEN?
Bobby Jo
Do people know what they're looking for? I ask if Jesus came for John?

John 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

John tells that in his Gospel, then he tells us something else in his Revelation.

Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

A trumpet? Yes, a trumpet. It gets better. John also gets caught up. . . .

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Gospel went out to the whole world in the 1st century as Jesus described, then the end would have come.
Some claim it did, talk to them about it.

The Gospel going out to the world has nothing to do with the end of all things. Every generation of Christians were supposed to do the same thing as the first one. The first one obeyed, but probably the only one who did obey completely. We have seen revivals, but none that did what the first century did.

This last century was not by the will of every one in the church. It has to do with the technology of today, more than the obedience of the church.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No damage is done to Christ. Nor to truth, i.e. true Ekklesia. Christianity? Long deceptive... still not good worldwide.
If you do not believe that false claims about the Return of Jesus harms the cause of Christ, that is your opinion. I will say that it emboldens many atheists that I know.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt my preciseness would be in your benefit.

What "preciseness"? -- Millennia?!?

I think the only "preciseness" is your referral to the BIBLE and possibly BOOK, -- but nothing concise, and nothing correct.

Now I on the other hand can provide answers to questions you aren't even aware of. For example: Why does Rev. 12 say SEVEN DIADEMS, but Rev. 13 says TEN DIADEMS. And you most likely aren't even aware of this aspect, and certainly can't explain the "contradiction". But you do have "information", -- both dis- and mis-.

Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not believe that false claims about the Return of Jesus harms the cause of Christ, that is your opinion. I will say that it emboldens many atheists that I know.
Christ is not harmed by anything
His Name Jesus is The Name Above every name in heaven and on earth and under the earth.

People are deceived from birth, for generations, and the Return of Jesus is just one of many things they may be and as it is are deceived by and about.

The deviations, the cults, the false disciples, it is written, are necessary to be, AND somewhere in Scripture, in the New Testament, are to show/ by God's Word and Will and Purpose/
what is real.
i.e. the false teachings and false prophets and false teachers and false doctrines all 'help', as God says, to show what is truth (as God the Father reveals to little children - thus the little children see in the LIGHT, CLEARLY, all that is false all around, including in their upbringing, their own church, their own country, their own democracy, or communism, or flattery, or for profit, capitilism or the stock market or fairy tales etc etc etc ....

God did not prevent that which is false from being so wide spread.
And He is not hurt by it.

HE SET THE LIMITS, of all things. To HIS NAME BE PRAISE FOREVER !

HE ALONE IS WORTHY ! THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN !

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most athiest know the truth even more than some in Christ. They are more honest about it. They deny it openly, instead of spreading a false gospel like those who claim to be from God.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
07-07-07 said:
If the Gospel went out to the whole world in the 1st century as Jesus described, then the end would have come.

Do you love Preterists? They have their silly notions and then expect us to fall for them.

Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not-with-standing, yes, (perspective)

multitudes are 'hurt' (do not get saved, or suffer illness and death)
because of false things they think are true.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is telling the generation that sees all the signs He named would not die before His return. PTL. We are that generation. We are seeing the signs Jesus named Israel became a nation again after 2000 years May 15,1948 and the Jews are being brought back to their homeland Israel and the Jewish people regained control of Jerusalem July 1967 and we see the HUGE increase of man's knowledge and travel Bible prophecy talks about and the huge increase of big 6.0 + earthquakes and volcano eruptions worldwide, sink holes and the signs in the heavens=blood moons and weather changes, plague, pestilence!! Get ready to meet Jesus!!!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good as far as you go, in Scripture.
But the Gospel was already preached to all the nations, IN SCRIPTURE.
"then shall the end come".... does not mean that it did already come, does it?

INDEED, it shall come just as written in Scripture, with no contradiction at all. (unlike those other traditions by another posted, that are contradictory to Scripture, being from tradition instead of from Scripture , and being opposed to Scripture.)

The Americas were not known to much of the world until 1492, so obviously the Gospel was not preached in all the world. When you take Jesus' words in totality, our generation fulfills them. What's more, are the days like Noah and Sodom & Gomorrah? Absolutely. No other generation can make that claim. Jesus said:

Luke 17
[26] And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27] They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somewhere it is written (more than once?) ,

save yourselves from THIS wicked and perverse generation. (not just after 1300, 1500, 1900, 2000) ....

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Americas were not known to much of the world until 1492, so obviously the Gospel was not preached in all the world. When you take Jesus' words in totality, our generation fulfills them. What's more, are the days like Noah and Sodom & Gomorrah? Absolutely. No other generation can make that claim. Jesus said:

Luke 17
[26] And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27] They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
You are contradicting Paul who said the Gospel had been preached to the whole world.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is telling the generation that sees all the signs He named would not die before His return. PTL. We are that generation. We are seeing the signs Jesus named Israel became a nation again after 2000 years May 15,1948 and the Jews are being brought back to their homeland Israel and the Jewish people regained control of Jerusalem July 1967 and we see the HUGE increase of man's knowledge and travel Bible prophecy talks about and the huge increase of big 6.0 + earthquakes and volcano eruptions worldwide, sink holes and the signs in the heavens=blood moons and weather changes, plague, pestilence!! Get ready to meet Jesus!!!
Be sure to keep your clothes on, even when bathing.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.