Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am having a good day. Just drank some strawberry lemonade Kombucha and had a bit of cheesecake.

It was really hot today.
We had a cool day so I got lucky. And that drink sounds delicious as well as the cheesecake. I kinda wish I would have bought a Powerade for today when I went to the store this morning. Something fruit flavored would have been nice. Maybe I will pick some up later :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a cool day so I got lucky. And that drink sounds delicious as well as the cheesecake. I kinda wish I would have bought a Powerade for today when I went to the store this morning. Something fruit flavored would have been nice. Maybe I will pick some up later :)

Normally Id drink water. But Kombucha is a new health craze that has probiotic cultures in it that help with digestion. Plus it looked delicious.

I used to love gatorade and powerade.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Normally Id drink water. But Kombucha is a new health craze that has probiotic cultures in it that help with digestion. Plus it looked delicious.

I used to love gatorade and powerade.
Well I just got back from the corner store. I bought some Monster energy drinks. They are fruit flavored so I'm good. Not too healthy but I think it will cure my craving.

Probiotics are good. I was recommended that some time ago. But I looked into the tablets and it was just too expensive. Maybe the drinks would be more affordable. Lately I did add salad into my diet more. The fresh veggies are easier for my stomach to digest.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I just got back from the corner store. I bought some Monster energy drinks. They are fruit flavored so I'm good. Not too healthy but I think it will cure my craving.

Probiotics are good. I was recommended that some time ago. But I looked into the tablets and it was just too expensive. Maybe the drinks would be more affordable. Lately I did add salad into my diet more. The fresh veggies are easier for my stomach to digest.

I was eating plenty of fried wings on the road last week. But that salad from subway made me feel really good.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was eating plenty of fried wings on the road last week. But that salad from subway made me feel really good.
Honestly they both sound good to me. I love spicy chicken wings. I have bought them and warmed them up in the oven. So good!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly they both sound good to me. I love spicy chicken wings. I have bought them and warmed them up in the oven. So good!

I love fried wings too. My favorite are buffalo garlic fried wings. They are a nice treat once in a while.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as it happens it's 7:22pm here on the west side of the USA and 10:22pm on the east coast. The forum has pretty much slowed to a stand still. And it's almost time to just give in and log off. But before that happens I will post some of my favorite memes :D That way I can entertain myself :Laughingoutloud:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
funny-inflation-memes-2022-735x386.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
86F..
- feels like 90F!
---
2:31 pm
East Coast/Mid-Atlantic
---
Drinking..Gatorade Zero
Nice to see you Pathfinder7. It should be cooling down soon I hope. We have I think a couple more warm days and then I think we're thru it here in the Pacific Northwest.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your prayers. I'm almost fully recovered from yesterdays stuff. It's rather hot today.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your prayers. I'm almost fully recovered from yesterdays stuff. It's rather hot today.
Hi Wynona. That's good to hear. I'm just getting some dinner now. It's been cooler here thankfully.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made it to 9pm without feeling like going to bed early.

Mondays are actually nice for me. It's almost like my sabbath. Hubby is off at work so its just me caring for myself. I usually don't miss him too bad this early in the week. And I love the thrift store on Mondays.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took a nap today. Had one of my mental health episodes which always knocks me out for a few hours. I'll probably just try to stay comfortable and watch movies now.