Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder7. Just got back from a doctor's appointment. Had an energy drink.

9:30 am Pacific Northwest
High 75F today
Partly cloudy

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hubby and I have Covid. We are quarantining for five days.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's day four of our quarantine and recovery. Am feeling better today.
That's great news. So it didn't hit you hard. That makes me happy :) I pray for your speedy recovery. I either haven't caught it yet or it hasn't made me ill. I was exposed to it when my sister snuck out and didn't tell us she had it. I took her to my fathers house but neither of us came down with it.

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late and I'm up just working on my projects. Hope everyone is well.

High 50 Friday
Rain (much needed rain)

Pacific Northwest (Home of the sasquatch music festival)

I actually saw a music concert at the Gorge many years ago. It was a fun event and now it's called the Sasquatch music festival. :joyful::Laughingoutloud::watching and waiting:

DeIpUfTXcAA-PaZ.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB and Pathfinder7. I worked some of physics yesterday and made some progress so I'm happy. And the much needed rain cleaned off the forest fire ash from my car. I'm hoping it will help with the forest fires too.

6:32 am
Pacific Northwest

52 F today
Raining

Drinking Coffee and waking up.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's 11:17 pm. The neighbors dog barking woke me up and now its late. I suppose it's 2am on the east coast, which is where most people on the forum are from.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Devin & CB..
---
9:25 am
East Coast
----
High 62F..today.
Sunny
----
Having my morning coffee..
---
Continuing to work on the book project..
- hope to finish..in 2023.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Devin & CB..
---
9:25 am
East Coast
----
High 62F..today.
Sunny
----
Having my morning coffee..
---
Continuing to work on the book project..
- hope to finish..in 2023.
Good morning Pathfinder7. It's finally 6:30am in the Pacific Northwest so I can go for my walks now.

High 58
Cloudy

Having some coffee too.

Great working on your project. Look forward to hearing about it.

I was able to finish my physics project hopefully for the last time this morning. I had to throw around some ideas to get the right picture. But I think it's finally finished.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We might get some snow soon. Which is weird as we usually don't get snow until around Christmas every year. Strange weather these days.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband and I were supposed to get groceries for the truck. But we got burgers and frozen yogurt and waddled back to the truck. We can order food at the truck terminal.

So much for being responsible adults

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband and I were supposed to get groceries for the truck. But we got burgers and frozen yogurt and waddled back to the truck. We can order food at the truck terminal.

So much for being responsible adults
That sounds awesome. I'm getting some take out in a couple days. I love the Panda Express mushroom chicken with fried rice. I think I'll get some of that. Or may just some Jack in the Box. Haven't decided.

Are you guys doing anything for Halloween. I know my church used to have parties on Halloween and we would dress up and everything. My kids got to trick-r-treat at the church and everyone would have candy in their trunks they would go around to to be safe.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds awesome. I'm getting some take out in a couple days. I love the Panda Express mushroom chicken with fried rice. I think I'll get some of that. Or may just some Jack in the Box. Haven't decided.

Are you guys doing anything for Halloween. I know my church used to have parties on Halloween and we would dress up and everything. My kids got to trick-r-treat at the church and everyone would have candy in their trunks they would go around to to be safe.

I think we were supposed to go to Scarowinds with my in-laws but that didn't pan out. We'll be out on the truck tomorrow so we probably won't be doing anything.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we were supposed to go to Scarowinds with my in-laws but that didn't pan out. We'll be out on the truck tomorrow so we probably won't be doing anything.
Yeah I'm not doing anything for Halloween either. Just a home body here. Probably will work on my projects and browse the internet to get into the feel of Halloween. They usually cover stories on the news channels. Might even tune into Fox News to see if there's anything going on there for Halloween. And I usually steer clear of the news, but I might have a look tonight.

I just had a homeless girl walk by crying and screaming "I got nobody, I got nobody". And it's cold and wet out. I thought about helping them, but it just didn't feel right. It's dark out and I live on a dark street, 2am in the morning, and I don't know who they were talking to out loud like that. And it could have been the man that cross dresses, he sounds like a girl or child, but has a stalky build. And looks potentially dangerous.

I helped one homeless girl once, and she stole my kitchen knives and coughed up blood all over my bathroom from a bad tooth. Drug addict. I had to disinfect my bathroom. But I let her stay in my place for a couple days back when I had a two bedroom apartment. Now things are packed in here and no where for a second person to hang out really.

I could have invited the person in and let them warm up for a few hours, but I'm facing my computer and she would be behind my head, which sounds a little nervous and risky, being that they are probably is off their meds and a mental case, which is typical for the area. Still I feel bad that I didn't offer help.

But I'm disabled and can't really help out in that way. When it's day out I can offer them food and even money sometimes, but I don't agree with inviting strangers into my home anymore. Too many nut cases out there. That's what experience has taught me anyways.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I'm not doing anything for Halloween either. Just a home body here. Probably will work on my projects and browse the internet to get into the feel of Halloween. They usually cover stories on the news channels. Might even tune into Fox News to see if there's anything going on there for Halloween. And I usually steer clear of the news, but I might have a look tonight.

I just had a homeless girl walk by crying and screaming "I got nobody, I got nobody". And it's cold and wet out. I thought about helping them, but it just didn't feel right. It's dark out and I live on a dark street, 2am in the morning, and I don't know who they were talking to out loud like that. And it could have been the man that cross dresses, he sounds like a girl or child, but has a stalky build. And looks potentially dangerous.

I helped one homeless girl once, and she stole my kitchen knives and coughed up blood all over my bathroom from a bad tooth. Drug addict. I had to disinfect my bathroom. But I let her stay in my place for a couple days back when I had a two bedroom apartment. Now things are packed in here and no where for a second person to hang out really.

I could have invited the person in and let them warm up for a few hours, but I'm facing my computer and she would be behind my head, which sounds a little nervous and risky, being that they are probably is off their meds and a mental case, which is typical for the area. Still I feel bad that I didn't offer help.

But I'm disabled and can't really help out in that way. When it's day out I can offer them food and even money sometimes, but I don't agree with inviting strangers into my home anymore. Too many nut cases out there. That's what experience has taught me anyways.

I get that. Sometimes even inviting people you know can be a huge risk.

You seem to be in a good head space. Im glad for that.

Right now I am doing laundry at the truck terminal. I think someone else already payed for the machine. Truck drivers can be really kind at times.

Theres also showers here and you can order food. But we ought to go to the grocery store. Maybe itll be more of a success if I don't drag hubby along cause he has a way of getting us sidetracked.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get that. Sometimes even inviting people you know can be a huge risk.

You seem to be in a good head space. Im glad for that.

Right now I am doing laundry at the truck terminal. I think someone else already payed for the machine. Truck drivers can be really kind at times.

Theres also showers here and you can order food. But we ought to go to the grocery store. Maybe itll be more of a success if I don't drag hubby along cause he has a way of getting us sidetracked.

Life on the road. Must be an adventure!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life on the road. Must be an adventure!

I have good road trip memories. Seeing sand dunes near Texas. A hotel with a pool and hotub in winter in Wisconsin.

And God seems to feel close on the truck.

The truck has bunk beds, a tv, a gaming system, and a portable stove. Still, it has taught me to only care about basic needs while Im on it.