Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then you would love the Space-Needle. It has a spinning restaurant that shows you a birds eye view of Seattle and the water as you eat. As it spins 360 degrees every so often. Here's a time lapse of the view. I've ate there when I was younger, fun place:

Thanks! That is a great view! I'd definitely have to try seafood from Seattle. Near Wisconsin, I think they're known for cheese curds and good cheese. Have not tried those yet either.

North Carolina is home to Lexington style and vinegar based bbq, plenty of biscuits, sweet tea, fried chicken, hush puppies, collard greens, corn bread, and cole slaw. Mmm.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks! That is a great view! I'd definitely have to try seafood from Seattle. Near Wisconsin, I think they're known for cheese curds and good cheese. Have not tried those yet either.

North Carolina is home to Lexington style and vinegar based bbq, plenty of biscuits, sweet tea, fried chicken, hush puppies, collard greens, corn bread, and cole slaw. Mmm.
We went to the beach a few times and watched some tourist eating crab and squid I think. I was on base and so I had base food, but that was back in 89 so I can't really remember much except the catfish. Good food is what I remember though and really fatty. Tasty stuff.

Back then we drank and partied a lot. Went into town and the bars for the night life. Back when I could run a 7 minute mile.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We went to the beach a few times and watched some tourist eating crab and squid I think. I was on base and so I had base food, but that was back in 89 so I can't really remember much except the catfish. Good food is what I remember though and really fatty. Tasty stuff.

Back then we drank and partied a lot. Went into town and the bars for the night life. Back when I could run a 7 minute mile.

7 minute mile, sheesh!!

Have not done a lot of drinking or partying. Was invited but distinctly felt that I'd be the butt of the joke or something else bad if I went.

I love to dance and used to go dancing. But mostly my idea of fun is fishing or scrapbooking (and shopping).

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 minute mile, sheesh!!

Have not done a lot of drinking or partying. Was invited but distinctly felt that I'd be the butt of the joke or something else bad if I went.

I love to dance and used to go dancing. But mostly my idea of fun is fishing or scrapbooking (and shopping).
Yeah when I became Mormon I quit drinking.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you still Mormon? Im guessing not because you watch Catholic Mass and drink instant coffee
I'm still a member of the Mormon church so I can attend anytime I want.

I had a bad experience there though. I've had some communication from God 8-10 years ago and now can't figure out which church is correct. I'm sort of waiting for God to enlighten me.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still a member of the Mormon church so I can attend anytime I want.

I had a bad experience there though. I've had some communication from God 8-10 years ago and now can't figure out which church is correct. I'm sort of waiting for God to enlighten me.

I see. Thanks for the conversation. I think Ill catch some zzz's now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same here soon, just going to watch some TV now and get sleepy, good night everyone:

Howling-wolf.jpg-.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they're only a problem with pets that harass the turtles and get close enough to get snapped. The snapping turtles look like this:
Snap-x2-6.jpg
I see plenty of those when i go to the park for bible reads . One amongst them i have called turtlezilla .
Cause that turtle is massive . Even the bigger ones look like a runt compared to Tortuga dos who swims
the concho river of san angelo texas .

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Had an awesome time at my brothers birthday party. Someone made him a cake in the form of a coke bottle and there was a raffle ticket for a prize for a variety of wines. It was really nice and great to catch up to the family and some old friends. I'm not really a party person. Would be just as happy to stay at home and watch some Walton's re-runs but I made an effort and it really was a fun night. Going to bed soon as it's work again tomorrow night. :nitenite: BB

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great @Angelina. I'm happy for you. I always have fun visiting family. Good times and great memories.

It's 7:44am
High 76F today

Just getting some coffee and waking up. Hope to see everyone around the forum today! Cheers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB!
3:15 am
Pacific Northwest
High 75F
Sunny

Just getting my morning coffee and waking up! Cheers!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB!
3:15 am
Pacific Northwest
High 75F
Sunny

Just getting my morning coffee and waking up! Cheers!
Good morning, Devin & CB.
---
7:13 am
East Coast
---
High 50F..today.
Rain
---
Having my second cup of coffee..
---
- working on the book project...this week.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am somewhere in Maryland at a Costco distribution center in the truck. Hubby is sleeping. Ive decided to fast and pray but now that Ive made that decision, it's like Im struggling on where to start.

If I could use headphones, I think I can use some great prayer music to help me.