Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been kinda low on energy lately also. I don't know what it's like being pregnant. I just watched my ex go thru it. But breakfast biscuits sound really delicious. I can't have grapefruit juice because of meds I have to take. But I have had orange juice which was really good. I had to quit drinking it because my blood sugar got out of control.

I got milk now for my drink.

I'm doing the country fried chicken for breakfast lately. Which is pretty good.
Im thankful to not have any morning sickness but energy has been hit and miss. Country fried chicken for breakfast sounds great.

I was intermittent fasting for weight loss but Im not doing all that now. Breakfast can be amazing.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im thankful to not have any morning sickness but energy has been hit and miss. Country fried chicken for breakfast sounds great.

I was intermittent fasting for weight loss but Im not doing all that now. Breakfast can be amazing.
That's good that you're not having morning sickness. I don't think my ex had much of that if I remember correctly. We had twins so I think the later pregnancy was hard on her.

I could really go for some biscuits and gravy, but they shut down the restaurant that I used to get it at :(

Reactions: Wynona

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We had bacon, sausages, tomatoes and mushrooms for our tea= my husband also had black pudding which I don't like.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning @Pathfinder7!

Just waking up and getting some coffee. We have rain thru the week here. Warmer weather for this time of year. Highs in the 50's.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My bacon egg and cheese buscuits became a reality today. Hubby is now off to job hunt. I think Ill pray for a while and do some chores.

Reactions: dev553344 and Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My bacon egg and cheese buscuits became a reality today. Hubby is now off to job hunt. I think Ill pray for a while and do some chores.
I got mixed nuts for breakfast. And some old time yule tide.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been craving my Dad's pork black bean stew. So I asked him how to make it and making it now.

Im also making burrito ground beef and veggies with rice.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been craving my Dad's pork black bean stew. So I asked him how to make it and making it now.

Im also making burrito ground beef and veggies with rice.
Enjoy your meal. I made a vegetable broth with barley for our tea, it was yummy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enjoy your meal. I made a vegetable broth with barley for our tea, it was yummy.
I bought a whole bunch of soup. I got steak soup and chicken noodle. That and chili which is super good!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My pork bean stew was a failure because I thought one can of black beans would be enough. Im not sure why I didn't ask how much Dad used in his recipe.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't a big beer person before pregnancy. But last night, I had a dream and all I wanted was a Heineken beer. Guess it'll have to wait about 6 months.
Yeah Mom. No more beer for you. Later maybe!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm taking one of my beer brakes. It helps me get back on track with normal thinking after a long week of sober thinking. Interestingly I am much more relaxed after my weekly beer. It helps with the schizophrenia strangly. Cheers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like beer but it has to be 'real ale' . A few years ago there was a Christmas one called Rockin' Rudolph.
Yeah I got some indian pale ale. Not too much just a little. But it was really tasty.