Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lately Ive been spending time with a Christian group on an app called Discord. It's been a tremendous experience. People there are very considerate, mature, and edifying....

I still love this forum though despite the squabbles. I think Ive gotten the hang of when to get in and when to opt out.
I've switched to watching online church services, reading the scriptures and prayer. I've been getting bored lately so I let myself open to getting attacked on this forum. But now I'm done ;)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've switched to watching online church services, reading the scriptures and prayer. I've been getting bored lately so I let myself open to getting attacked on this forum. But now I'm done ;)
I saw that you were debating. I think on one thread you hung in there longer than me. I after my second post, I checked out. Lol. Good for you, though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that you were debating. I think on one thread you hung in there longer than me. I after my second post, I checked out. Lol. Good for you, though.
Yeah well I wasn't myself. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying. Part of my illness I suppose. :Oh no:

On a positive note, I figured out that I have a physics puzzle to work out. And that may take me some time. So I'm less bored now.

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder7. We've got rain today, so I'll go for short walks today :) I'll get soaked probably.

Just getting some coffee. I solved a puzzle in physics I was working on and now finishing up.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im stuffed. I baked a potato in the oven and wrapped it in butter, olive oil, and salt. I like crushing it with a fork and putting butter, salt, and pepper on the inside. It was delicious. Then I had baked cauliflower and hubby threw some sausage, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes on a divered cheese pizza.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im stuffed. I baked a potato in the oven and wrapped it in butter, olive oil, and salt. I like crushing it with a fork and putting butter, salt, and pepper on the inside. It was delicious. Then I had baked cauliflower and hubby threw some sausage, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes on a divered cheese pizza.
I've been eating stuffed crust pizzas weekly. They are so good. I used to love making boiled potatoes and adding sour cream and mexican cheese with butter. So delicious!

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning..Devin, Wynona & CB.
---
I might get..a pizza, today (or tomorrow).
- for lunch.
---
Having a cup of coffee..
Good morning! I'm just going to work on my project today and miscellaneous things. Getting some coffee. We might get more snow, so far not but it's cold here right now, 30F. Cheers!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Going to bed. Or at least trying to. There's so much to think about. It might be difficult tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Going to bed. Or at least trying to. There's so much to think about. It might be difficult tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Good night Wynona. Hope you had a good day. I'm just waking back up and it's 10:50 pm. Late night stuff. Cheers :)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My doorbell went around midday recently but I was asleep and never answered it.
Later I got an email from my niece saying it was her ringing, so I told her "I'm up on the computer all night, and asleep all day".
PS- I'm writing this post at 3:23 a.m, I like the peace and quiet of the dead of night..:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doorbell went around midday recently but I was asleep and never answered it.
Later I got an email from my niece saying it was her ringing, so I told her "I'm up on the computer all night, and asleep all day".
PS- I'm writing this post at 3:23 a.m, I like the peace and quiet of the dead of night..:)
That's me, I have a late night routine. It's much quieter that way. I also like the day for my walks too. I kinda wake up twice. Once during the night and once during the day. Cheers!

Reactions: Dropship