Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's late at night and I'm up. Not much going on so I'll probably watch movies and just relax. Cheers to all!

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling fatigued but still good emotionally. It's funny but when I got pregnant any bad feelings about my appearance went away. I just appreciate my body's ability to conceive and feel fine.

My husband just added parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes to a frozen pizza and it tasted amazing out of the oven.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling fatigued but still good emotionally. It's funny but when I got pregnant any bad feelings about my appearance went away. I just appreciate my body's ability to conceive and feel fine.

My husband just added parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes to a frozen pizza and it tasted amazing out of the oven.
Sounds super. Keep up the good work!

Willy50

Apr 17, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sounds super. Keep up the good work!

You guys always make me hungry …

I tried this on my pizza, … dice up a ripe tomato into small bite size pieces, put the pieces in a small bowl of some sort and add a squirt of Heinz Ketchup and some jalapeno sauce (Walmart), just enough to make it as hot as you like. Make sure it is at room temperature or a little bit warmer, … try a bit of it with your first bite of pizza and if you like it just put the pieces on the top of the pizza …

Your taste-buds, … if they are like mine will send you a registered letter thanking you for the experience, with a warning not to swallow to soon so all of their buddies can experience the savory goodness (umami) …

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and Pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I tried this on my pizza, … dice up a ripe tomato into small bite size pieces, put the pieces in a small bowl of some sort and add a a squirt of Heinz Ketchup and some jalapeno sauce (Walmart), just enough to make it as hot as you like. Make sure it is at room temperature or a little bit warmer, … try a bit of it with your first bite of pizza and if you like it just put the pieces on the top of the pizza …

Your taste-buds, … if they are like mine will send you a registered letter thanking you for the experience, with a waning not to swallow to soon so all of their buddies can experience the savory goodness (umami) …

Sounds interesting to maybe try.

Hi Willy50. Have you been around awhile? I don't think Ive seen your username before.

Reactions: Willy50

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Late night/early morning for me - 2.10am. See you tomorrow - later today.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I tried this on my pizza, … dice up a ripe tomato into small bite size pieces, put the pieces in a small bowl of some sort and add a a squirt of Heinz Ketchup and some jalapeno sauce (Walmart), just enough to make it as hot as you like. Make sure it is at room temperature or a little bit warmer, … try a bit of it with your first bite of pizza and if you like it just put the pieces on the top of the pizza …

Your taste-buds, … if they are like mine will send you a registered letter thanking you for the experience, with a waning not to swallow to soon so all of their buddies can experience the savory goodness (umami) …

I try the Stuffed Crust Pizza from the store. It's super good and tastes great. Digiorno. Ahh, I get one every week or so. It's great.

digiorno-eg6vbpvzb7gs4ofu87sx.png.webp

Reactions: Willy50

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one will read this post tonight. It's 10pm. But I just wanted to say, "hello, is it me you're looking for?"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. Just waking up and getting some coffee. Apparently there's a lot of rain lately here in Washington state. But it's pretty warm for the time of year. 51F high today.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slightly warm in NC today too. Bright sun.
Super, I took my sister out to my Dads today and we had sunny weather. It was really nice. We've had so much rain lately that it's been a little gloomy. So today was refreshing and energizing.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Super, I took my sister out to my Dads today and we had sunny weather. It was really nice. We've had so much rain lately that it's been a little gloomy. So today was refreshing and energizing.
Last week we had a day where it was sunny and in the 60s (Farenheit). It was great!! A lot of my strength returned on that day.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last week we had a day where it was sunny and in the 60s (Farenheit). It was great!! A lot of my strength returned on that day.
We've got like this mist right now. My glasses keep getting fogged up when I go for walks. I know you probably didn't know I wear glasses from my avatar pic :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lately Ive been spending time with a Christian group on an app called Discord. It's been a tremendous experience. People there are very considerate, mature, and edifying....

I still love this forum though despite the squabbles. I think Ive gotten the hang of when to get in and when to opt out.