Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's just after 10pm at night and it's dark outside. I decided to make some rather late dinner and while in the kitchen, I looked out my window and I could see a helicopter about to land. Possibly at the local school grounds about a block away from my place. Prayed for the person needing that chopper as it normally means a serious medical issue which requires that the person gets to a main hospital quickly. :pray:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Visited mom last evening so I'm tired. Going to bed now...will probably sleep like a log. Funny saying, isn't it?

Mom should have the surgery this afternoon if her heart is ok for it.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God for a good result!

Praying for her in this!
Sorry I didn't understand that mom still cannot eat or drink. They are hoping she is just swollen in her throat due to the surgery.

If she cannot eat or drink by tomorrow, she needs a feeding tube down her nose into stomach. One nurse said it's painful.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't understand that mom still cannot eat or drink. They are hoping she is just swollen in her throat due to the surgery.

If she cannot eat or drink by tomorrow, she needs a feeding tube down her nose into stomach. One nurse said it's painful.
I hope she can eat soon. Praying.

Reactions: Debp

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you for the information. Continuing to pray.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news, mom can now eat and drink... although she doesn't eat much. She's now on the rehab floor.

Been going to bed early so I can visit her easier. Up later tonight which I didn't want to do.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news, mom can now eat and drink... although she doesn't eat much. She's now on the rehab floor.

Been going to bed early so I can visit her easier. Up later tonight which I didn't want to do.
Great news! Happy for you both.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Visited mom yesterday. The doctor said I can order anything she wants to eat from the kitchen....as she was refusing to eat their prepared food and looked like she was on the way out from this world.

Now she looks totally better!

So yesterday (Monday) is the first day she really ate well! Ordered her ham sandwich, grilled cheese, soups, puddings. They even gave her ice cream.
Today she will get a cheeseburger!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Visited mom yesterday. The doctor said I can order anything she wants to eat from the kitchen....as she was refusing to eat their prepared food and looked like she was on the way out from this world.

Now she looks totally better!

So yesterday (Monday) is the first day she really ate well! Ordered her ham sandwich, grilled cheese, soups, puddings. They even gave her ice cream.
Today she will get a cheeseburger!
Great to hear, hope she gets back to your place soon!

Reactions: Debp and Lambano

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dev your rain sounds nice. Talked to my cousin in Montgomery, AL. They were having thunderstorms. She says it seems Montgomery doesn't get many tornadoes due to their terrain.

We got into the low 70s and it was sunny today.

I went to my new dentist on the corner and got the permanent crown. Sure is nice just walking there in five minutes.