Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have rain, rain and more rain - I guess that’s what the U.K. is known for - but it would be nice if the Spring sun would shine xx
Pleased to hear that your mum is doing better than she was @Debp xx

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday it was 79 degrees and sunny. The daffodils, periwinkle, pear trees, redbuds, and loropetalum are in spectacular bloom. I texted that to my buddy in Colorado where they just got a foot of snow. He texted back a two-word response ending in "you". :Laughingoutloud:

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My challenges aren't as difficult as yours...but I'm getting a F in diaper changing!

God's blessings to Robert and you and your family.
Thanks, Deb. My wife is handling that end of the business - just like she did with him 40-something years ago. They say time runs in circles...

Reactions: Debp

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say time runs in circles...
There's a famous quote, attributed to philosopher George Santayana, "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it". My high school history teacher had a sign with that quote posted at the front of his classroom. My algebra teacher had a similar quote in his classroom: "Those who do not learn algebra are doomed to repeat it."

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been going to bed earlier since I'm taking care of mom more so now.

The physical therapist comes today and the occupational therapist the next day. I'm hoping and praying they can help mom to regain enough strength to use the portable commode with my help.

We had some drizzle early yesterday. Supposed to get more next weekend. Hope so.