Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Truman. I'm just a little sad today. My mom is not supposed to make it thru the day yesterday. I'm still waiting to hear from my sister about how things turned out. They're going to try and stop her bleeding but aren't sure if it will work. She has internal bleeding.
Oh...I'm sorry to hear that, Devin. I'll keep you in prayer. PM me if you want to talk, okay? I lost mum and dad 9 days apart, so I understand. :(

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh...I'm sorry to hear that, Devin. I'll keep you in prayer. PM me if you want to talk, okay? I lost mum and dad 9 days apart, so I understand. :(
Thanks Truman. It's good to have a friend here. I'll probably PM you when I get news. :)

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mornin', Devin, mornin', C.B. dwellers. 8:49 and 4C in SW Ontari-ari-ari-o! It is Tuesday, October 19th, 2021.
This is the day that the Lord has made. To be honest, that the best I can put forth at this time. Now I gotta talk to the Lord about all the swearing that I just did. What...like you never get fed up! Lol

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning Devin DEAR... @devin553344 ... I saw that you were hurting... so I thought I would drop in to say I am thinking of you... and praying for you.

I have been through some rather brutal "learnings" these last few weeks... NOT fun dealing with things like loss... and hurt... Somehow... FATHER seems to know exactly what we NEED at these times...

You have been a ray of sunshine for me on this late night thread.

Blessings of peace over you my DEAR friend.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Devin
---
10:02 am
East Coast
---
More of His peace & comfort to you..
- In the midst of difficult time.
---
My mother went to be with the Lord.. some years ago.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Devin DEAR... @devin553344 ... I saw that you were hurting... so I thought I would drop in to say I am thinking of you... and praying for you.

I have been through some rather brutal "learnings" these last few weeks... NOT fun dealing with things like loss... and hurt... Somehow... FATHER seems to know exactly what we NEED at these times...

You have been a ray of sunshine for me on this late night thread.

Blessings of peace over you my DEAR friend.
Thinking of you too Addy. I hope all will be well for you. You are in my prayers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Devin
---
10:02 am
East Coast
---
More of His peace & comfort to you..
- In the midst of difficult time.
---
My mother went to be with the Lord.. some years ago.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for reaching out to me.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB
----
6:35 am
East Coast, US
----
High 75F (24C)
Sunny
----
Having my second cup of coffee..
----
Autumn season is the time for reflection, etc..
- I have been going through some changes/adjustments..this year.
- On my journey.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder7 and Truman. Good to see you'all are here. Having my second cup of coffee. Raining today and will rain for this whole week. We have a storm that moved in.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning Pathfinder7 and Truman. Good to see you'all are here. Having my second cup of coffee. Raining today and will rain for this whole week. We have a storm that moved in.
Good morning to you too, Devin.
The LORD bless you and protect you!
The LORD deal kindly and graciously with you!
The LORD bestow His favor upon you and grant you peace! Numbers 6:24-26

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. It's 3:38am and it's a storm that will only slightly rain for the next week straight. I got some diet coke since I already had my coffee. Cheers!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mornin' y'all. It's 4C and overcast in beautiful Brantford, past recipient of "The Worst Downtown In Canada," award.
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Morning, C.B. dwellers. It's 7:51 and 1C in my neck of the woods. Much colder and it'll be igloo-building weather!
We are in the last days of the end of the age of grace. I think...Lol!
Lord, I ask that You would comfort those members that have suffered the loss of loved ones, and those who are facing health storms.
I also ask that You would remove barriers between us, and make us one in You. I ask in Yeshua's name, amen!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning …..it’s actually 1pm here in the U.K…………it’s cold here as well, but sunny and it’s a day off for me. I have salmon cooking in the oven, with potatoes and snap peas…….

have a blessed day Truman xx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning …..it’s actually 1pm here in the U.K…………it’s cold here as well, but sunny and it’s a day off for me. I have salmon cooking in the oven, with potatoes and snap peas…….

have a blessed day Truman xx
You too, Rita!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Truman and Rita. It's 6:38am here in the USA pacific northwest. I'm busy working on physics today. Have a blessed day!

Reactions: Truman