LAW IS NEITHER OBEYED DISOBEYED NOR BROKEN / AN EXISTENTIAL ONTOLOGICAL DISPROOF OF LAW

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are addressing me as a paradigm Christian asserting your loving concerns regarding how I would be better off resigning my own sapientality, in exchange for the so called wisdom of a being whom I clearly perceive not to be deity. If Jehovah/Christ were in fact deity, they would not have mistakenly prescribed inefficacious law as an efficient means of steering man down the so-called wisest path, while, all the while, language of law does not, cannot, either motivate or determine a person to do or not do anything.

Let me put it to you in this way; how is this, what you preach, working out for you? Do you know where you are going after you die?

If you find it as not the "Good News" that you seem to think is superior to the gospel of Jesus Christ, then yea, maybe you should suspend current belief and learn about Jesus Christ again thru the scripture as kept in the KJV, praying to God to help you see the truth in His words.

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But the law was not given for that reason.
We've already discussed that.
The Ten Commandments, for instance, were given for very specific purposes, e.g., to prevent killing; to prevent idol worship; to obviate adultery; to prevent taking the Lord's name in vain. Jehovah was not, at that point, attempting to lead His people to Christ via setting forth the particular prohibitions He posited by His law...In fact, Jehovah wanted to kill-off all the Jews who had just made and worshipped the golden calf...Moses talked Him out of killing everyone and, enlisted the voluntary services of Levites who did indeed put certain other Jewish groups to the sword.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ten Commandments, for instance, were given for very specific purposes, e.g., to prevent killing; to prevent idol worship; to obviate adultery; to prevent taking the Lord's name in vain. Jehovah was not, at that point, attempting to lead His people to Christ via setting forth the particular prohibitions He posited by His law...In fact, Jehovah wanted to kill-off all the Jews who had just made and worshipped the golden calf...Moses talked Him out of killing everyone and, enlisted the voluntary services of Levites who did indeed put certain other Jewish groups to the sword.
Hey too bad they didn't have you there... you would have sat them straight and eliminated all resistance. Because you are smarter than God. :)
Yes, free will means there will be non-compliance. It's also the only way people can actually worship God. And your whole scenario here, only works if you believe God can't see the future, which is not the case with the biblical God.

Reactions: Giuliano

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Hey too bad they didn't have you there... you would have sat them straight and eliminated all resistance. Because you are smarter than God. :)
Yes, free will means there will be non-compliance. It's also the only way people can actually worship God. And your whole scenario here, only works if you believe God can't see the future, which is not the case with the biblical God.
You are not being at all realistic when you imagine and pretend that I could have been there when Moses came down off the mountain, with the tablets, only to discover the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf, which unrealistic imagining is typical of the Christian habit of pretending in regard to the viability of their beliefs.

I am wondering why Moses threw away and smashed the tablets of law inscribed with God's finger? Could the act of destroying the priceless tablets signify Moses' instantaneous realization that the law was inscribed in vain and was therefore worthless?

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Let me put it to you in this way; how is this, what you preach, working out for you? Do you know where you are going after you die?

If you find it as not the "Good News" that you seem to think is superior to the gospel of Jesus Christ, then yea, maybe you should suspend current belief and learn about Jesus Christ again thru the scripture as kept in the KJV, praying to God to help you see the truth in His words.
Encountering and mastering an existentialist world-view has been the very best thing for my life as a person who has, thereby, gained an understanding of my ontological structure as a human being; given me a sense of total responsibility for everything that happens to me because it happens through me; and so on...I am extremely satisfied with my world view; and, Paul is sorely mistaken, for philosophy is not the nonsense he claimed it to be, rather, Paul enunciated an absolute non-sense via his various epistles...

I will not be going somewhere/anywhere at death; I will be dead and that is that. This fairy tale Christians pretend to know of called Heaven, if it indeed exists, would have been seen by our Hubble telescope by now, and/or detected by various life-detecting satellites, but, we neither see nor detect any heavenly place containing a living God!?

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Encountering and mastering an existentialist world-view has been the very best thing for my life as a person who has, thereby, gained an understanding of my ontological structure as a human being; given me a sense of total responsibility for everything that happens to me because it happens through me; and so on...I am extremely satisfied with my world view; and, Paul is sorely mistaken, for philosophy is not the nonsense he claimed it to be, rather, Paul enunciated an absolute non-sense via his various epistles...

I will not be going somewhere/anywhere at death; I will be dead and that is that. This fairy tale Christians pretend to know of called Heaven, if it indeed exists, would have been seen by our Hubble telescope by now, and/or detected by various life-detecting satellites, but, we neither see nor detect any heavenly place containing a living God!?

Then your life on earth and what you espouse to mean nothing. All your intellectual babbling is just noise.

Jesus Christ will be appearing soon and those left behind in the USA will have one chance to call upon the name of the Lord to be saved before destruction comes on USA and the entire western hemisphere when one third of the earth will be burned up.

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Then your life on earth and what you espouse to mean nothing. All your intellectual babbling is just noise.

Jesus Christ will be appearing soon and those left behind in the USA will have one chance to call upon the name of the Lord to be saved before destruction comes on USA and the entire western hemisphere when one third of the earth will be burned up.
you have been nice up to now, then, you hurl hurtful unnecessary personal insult … Christians have been asserting His imminent return for two thousand years already...delusionally
I am disappointed with your interpersonal misconduct, which now fails to exhibit a graceful Christian bearing.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not being at all realistic when you imagine and pretend that I could have been there when Moses came down off the mountain, with the tablets, only to discover the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf, which unrealistic imagining is typical of the Christian habit of pretending in regard to the viability of their beliefs.
A person smarter than God would figure out a way. Maybe you aren't that smart after all?

Reactions: Willie T

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have been nice up to now, then, you hurl hurtful unnecessary personal insult … Christians have been asserting His imminent return for two thousand years already...delusionally

I am disappointed with your interpersonal misconduct, which now fails to exhibit a graceful Christian bearing.

The truth hurts and I am sorry that you are hurt by it, but then I would not be a friend if I did not tell you the truth.

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love. 6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I only said what I had said before because you had testified to no hope for the afterlife. All you propose is for this life and it is vanity.

If you wish to prove me wrong, explain how what you are espousing for, cannot be undone by a fool or by a wicked person? See the vanity?

You should read the Book of Ecclesiastes to get my point. Some sample below.

Ecclesiastes 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?... 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. 11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

So whatever you had hoped to accomplish by all of your espousing from your high intellectual capacity for your use of big words, no matter how you think "this is new", it will not last and I doubt it is anything new when it has been forgotten, and it was forgotten because it doesn't work.

That is why I had said "Then your life on earth and what you espouse to, mean nothing. All your intellectual babbling is just noise."

I believe you will find yourself disappointed and discouraged at which time I can only hope for your good that you seek the Lord Jesus Christ before death comes knocking at your door, and death does not always wait until old age either.

As for me, the Lord Jesus Christ is in me and has been my Good Shepherd & Friend. You will not believe the things He has done for me as I live this reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ for surely you are not one to take any one at their word until you get to know Him yourself.

Reactions: Renniks

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am wondering why Moses threw away and smashed the tablets of law inscribed with God's finger? Could the act of destroying the priceless tablets signify Moses' instantaneous realization that the law was inscribed in vain and was therefore worthless
So Moses was smarter than God, too? Or did he just get ticked off? Can hardly blame him, if that's the case, but still not a smart move.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am wondering why Moses threw away and smashed the tablets of law inscribed with God's finger? Could the act of destroying the priceless tablets signify Moses' instantaneous realization that the law was inscribed in vain and was therefore worthless?

When seeing people as sinners not ascribing to what you espouse nor continuing in them will that cause you to drop your beliefs? What if you fail to live up to your own beliefs?

That is more than likely to happen because of that sinful nature, and as for Moses, it was the people that he was angry at. Not the Lord. Moses did not turn away from the Lord just because the people were sinners.

Last edited:

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The truth hurts and I am sorry that you are hurt by it, but then I would not be a friend if I did not tell you the truth.

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love. 6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

I only said what I had said before because you had testified to no hope for the afterlife. All you propose is for this life and it is vanity.

If you wish to prove me wrong, explain how what you are espousing for, cannot be undone by a fool or by a wicked person? See the vanity?

You should read the Book of Ecclesiastes to get my point. Some sample below.

Ecclesiastes 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?... 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. 11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

So whatever you had hoped to accomplish by all of your espousing from your high intellectual capacity for your use of big words, no matter how you think "this is new", it will not last and I doubt it is anything new when it has been forgotten, and it was forgotten because it doesn't work.

That is why I had said "Then your life on earth and what you espouse to, mean nothing. All your intellectual babbling is just noise."

I believe you will find yourself disappointed and discouraged at which time I can only hope for your good that you seek the Lord Jesus Christ before death comes knocking at your door, and death does not always wait until old age either.

As for me, the Lord Jesus Christ is in me and has been my Good Shepherd & Friend. You will not believe the things He has done for me as I live this reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ for surely you are not one to take any one at their word until you get to know Him yourself.
The truth?! You are not an existentialist scholar and, thus are not instrumented to assess the viability of my existential intellectual instrumentation. Via the bigoted bent of the Christian world view, many Christians cannot avoid acting like swine when I proffer my pearls. Many of the putative Christians here are mean and stupid, and purely nauseating.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth?! You are not an existentialist scholar and, thus are not instrumented to assess the viability of my existential intellectual instrumentation. Via the bigoted bent of the Christian world view, many Christians cannot avoid acting like swine when I proffer my pearls. Many of the putative Christians here are mean and stupid, and purely nauseating.
Everyone with a brain is an existentialist scholar. We observe the world and how it reacts to our decisions.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So in other words, only existentialist scholars can benefit from your espousing, right? If you condemn Christians as all being that way, then what level of capacity of your intellect are you displaying for being here? To antagonize by belittling Christianity? To elevate yourself above others, hoping to swoon us with your intellect? Now how in the world did your intellect allow you to think that would not provoke negative feedbacks on what you are espousing anyway? So let us be blunt; your pearls in belittling Christianity are not pearls. If you had stuck to what you were espousing, without the "attack on our faith", then you would not be where you are in your thread.

Look, neighbor. It is one thing to come in here, using big words to show of your use of big words, but we understand enough of it to know what you are "preaching" isn't new nor the Good News. If you have no hope for the afterlife for what you are espousing, then what you are sharing cannot be all that great as much as you claim it to be nor can you be feeling all that great by what you believe if you are so easily offended by giving you your standard of judgment back for what you believe. Remember the ole judge not les ye be judged?

If what I had concluded was false about your life being meaningless and your big words are just a lot of noise, all you had to do was prove that it is not. Christians are not really offended, because if our hope was for this life, we all would be miserable. So I took Paul's words in applying to you why your life must be miserable as well.

1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

So no matter how bad this life is, and it is bad, I am content and kept by Him to not allow the miseries of this life to overcome me for I have hope in Christ for a better life in the next life. Jesus is walking me through this valley of death as He enables me to fear no evil for He is with me.

You want to make this life better all the while ignoring the fallen nature of mankind. It is not going to happen. If your life is so great, why are you here and not enjoying your life? It can't be because God called you to do it. It can't be because you really think you have to do this. So why?

I care about you by telling you the Good News that by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead, you are saved. You can have a personal relationship with God thru Jesus Christ and get to know Him and the power of His resurrection when you see yourself following Him because you are trusting Him as your Good Shepherd to help you to follow Him. So call on Jesus Christ now, today, neighbor.

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So in other words, only existentialist scholars can benefit from your espousing, right? If you condemn Christians as all being that way, then what level of capacity of your intellect are you displaying for being here? To antagonize by belittling Christianity? To elevate yourself above others, hoping to swoon us with your intellect? Now how in the world did your intellect allow you to think that would not provoke negative feedbacks on what you are espousing anyway? So let us be blunt; your pearls in belittling Christianity are not pearls. If you had stuck to what you were espousing, without the "attack on our faith", then you would not be where you are in your thread.

Look, neighbor. It is one thing to come in here, using big words to show of your use of big words, but we understand enough of it to know what you are "preaching" isn't new nor the Good News. If you have no hope for the afterlife for what you are espousing, then what you are sharing cannot be all that great as much as you claim it to be nor can you be feeling all that great by what you believe if you are so easily offended by giving you your standard of judgment back for what you believe. Remember the ole judge not les ye be judged?

If what I had concluded was false about your life being meaningless and your big words are just a lot of noise, all you had to do was prove that it is not. Christians are not really offended, because if our hope was for this life, we all would be miserable. So I took Paul's words in applying to you why your life must be miserable as well.

1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: 14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

So no matter how bad this life is, and it is bad, I am content and kept by Him to not allow the miseries of this life to overcome me for I have hope in Christ for a better life in the next life. Jesus is walking me through this valley of death as He enables me to fear no evil for He is with me.

You want to make this life better all the while ignoring the fallen nature of mankind. It is not going to happen. If your life is so great, why are you here and not enjoying your life? It can't be because God called you to do it. It can't be because you really think you have to do this. So why?

I care about you by telling you the Good News that by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead, you are saved. You can have a personal relationship with God thru Jesus Christ and get to know Him and the power of His resurrection when you see yourself following Him because you are trusting Him as your Good Shepherd to help you to follow Him. So call on Jesus Christ now, today, neighbor.
I get along with Christians just fine, until they start personally insulting me, thus exhibiting how truly brutally stupidly mean they indeed are, being senselessly intimidated and angered by one's use of ''big words''!

Oh, yea, sure, I can't live without having to impress a lot of radically limited slave mentalities, who delusionally claim to be indwelled by a putative Deity which precisely is not themselves (thus simultaneously, contradictorily, being both Deity and non-Deity); are absolutely repulsed by the fact that they are human beings; and, are terrified of the task of facing and doing their personal freedom for, and by, themselves.

I am here on this site to present a critique of the notion of law; but persons here are so uneducated that they absolutely will not, cannot, do other than to continually insultingly address my person, when, it is my position that is to be addressed, except that, it turns out that Christians are not in fact studious enough to even begin to follow what on earth I am speaking to, so, as Solomon so insightfully declared ''All is vanity, vanity and vexation.'', for in vain does one attempt to approach Christians on the theoretical plane, for they cannot, will not, think; for, they only know and strictly only parrot biblical scripture, and, everything has to conform precisely to that pre-determinational scripture, there being no room for any possible advancement whatsoever; stuck; mired-down; sclerotic; paralyzed, Christians are not in fact even alive intellectually, i.e., Christians are walking mentally dead.
I did not come here to belittle Christians, however, upon repeatedly encountering their ongoing stupid and hateful bigotry, I am precisely at the end of my rope with all the absolute narrow-mindedness I am experiencing on this site, and, wish to avoid all future contact with such radically ignorant and destructive, foolish, bigotry...
Duane

Last edited:

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get along with Christians just fine, until they start personally insulting me, thus exhibiting how truly brutally stupidly mean they indeed are, being senselessly intimidated and angered by one's use of ''big words''!

Oh, yea, sure, I can't live without having to impress a lot of radically limited slave mentalities, who delusionally claim to be indwelled by a putative Deity which precisely is not themselves (thus simultaneously, contradictorily, being both Deity and non-Deity); are absolutely repulsed by the fact that they are human beings; and, are terrified of the task of facing and doing their personal freedom for, and by, themselves.

I am here on this site to present a critique of the notion of law; but persons here are so uneducated that they absolutely will not, cannot, do other than to continually insultingly address my person, when, it is my position that is to be addressed, except that, it turns out that Christians are not in fact studious enough to even begin to follow what on earth I am speaking to, so, as Solomon so insightfully declared ''All is vanity, vanity and vexation.'', for in vain does one attempt to approach Christians on the theoretical plane, for they cannot, will not, think; for, they only know and strictly only parrot biblical scripture, and, everything has to conform precisely to that pre-determinational scripture, there being no room for any possible advancement whatsoever; stuck; mired-down; sclerotic; paralyzed, Christians are not in fact even alive intellectually, i.e., Christians are walking mentally dead.
I did not come here to belittle Christians, however, upon repeatedly encountering their ongoing stupid and hateful bigotry, I am precisely at the end of my rope with all the absolute narrow-mindedness I am experiencing on this site, and, wish to avoid all future contact with such radically ignorant and destructive, foolish, bigotry...
Duane

I understand that you are mad, and you are still reeling from my conclusion upon the answers you had given without my fully explaining myself why I had said that until later on. It is my fault for citing what was obvious to me and I was not gentle about it. I ask for forgiveness for not being gentle with you. Maybe I should have conveyed the truth in another way with His help, but I am not going to take back what I had said since I have explained why I had said it later on, and it is the truth as I see it.

You can try to assure me that your life is meaningful, and you may credit it to your personal belief, but I really doubt that it is.

It is like this; a seventh day sabbath day keeper can insult me with his condemnation and such, but it doesn't bother me because I know the truth in Matthew 12:1-7 for why I am not condemned because Jesus Christ is in me and is with me always. I am happy and content, even though I wish the Lord to recover this fellow believer out of this assumption about still needing to keep the sabbath day which is a snare to them in their walk with Him. If you were really happy and content due to your beliefs, it would not bother you at all if I believe otherwise, right?

The fact that my conclusion on your statement about no afterlife for you, stings you, is why I wonder if you really believe your life is that good.

So I hope for you that when you see yourself failing to live up to your beliefs or that your beliefs are allowing your sinful nature to get worse and worse, I invite you to go to Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and to help you live that reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ as you trust Him to help you lay aside every weight & sin so that you may get to know Him and the power of His resurrection and be fruitful with joy in a sin fallen world that is getting worse and worse as the days go on. There will be a new heaven and a new earth coming; I hope to see you there.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
am here on this site to present a critique of the notion of law; but persons here are so uneducated that they absolutely will not, cannot, do other than to continually insultingly address my person, when, it is my position that is to be addressed, except that, it turns out that Christians are not in fact studious enough to even begin to follow what on earth I am speaking to, so, as Solomon so insightfully declared ''All is vanity, vanity and vexation.'', for in vain does one attempt to approach Christians on the theoretical plane, for they cannot, will not, think; for, they only know and strictly only parrot biblical scripture, and, everything has to conform precisely to that pre-determinational scripture, there being no room for any possible advancement whatsoever; stuck; mired-down; sclerotic; paralyzed, Christians are not in fact even alive intellectually, i.e., Christians are walking mentally dead.
Solomon did say that everything in this life apart from God is vanity. And that's exactly what you are expousing...vanity. All our philosophical wondering is of no use at all according to Solomon.
"A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God,"
" the words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails--given by one shepherd.

"Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind."

Everything else is just rubbish...Or as Paul the apostle so gently put it...dung... Today we would call it BS.

Reactions: Enow

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I understand that you are mad, and you are still reeling from my conclusion upon the answers you had given without my fully explaining myself why I had said that until later on. It is my fault for citing what was obvious to me and I was not gentle about it. I ask for forgiveness for not being gentle with you. Maybe I should have conveyed the truth in another way with His help, but I am not going to take back what I had said since I have explained why I had said it later on, and it is the truth as I see it.

You can try to assure me that your life is meaningful, and you may credit it to your personal belief, but I really doubt that it is.

It is like this; a seventh day sabbath day keeper can insult me with his condemnation and such, but it doesn't bother me because I know the truth in Matthew 12:1-7 for why I am not condemned because Jesus Christ is in me and is with me always. I am happy and content, even though I wish the Lord to recover this fellow believer out of this assumption about still needing to keep the sabbath day which is a snare to them in their walk with Him. If you were really happy and content due to your beliefs, it would not bother you at all if I believe otherwise, right?

The fact that my conclusion on your statement about no afterlife for you, stings you, is why I wonder if you really believe your life is that good.

So I hope for you that when you see yourself failing to live up to your beliefs or that your beliefs are allowing your sinful nature to get worse and worse, I invite you to go to Jesus Christ to save you from your sins and to help you live that reconciled relationship with God thru Jesus Christ as you trust Him to help you lay aside every weight & sin so that you may get to know Him and the power of His resurrection and be fruitful with joy in a sin fallen world that is getting worse and worse as the days go on. There will be a new heaven and a new earth coming; I hope to see you there.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are complaining about being insulted by Christians while being insulting to Christians (as seen above). That's rich.

Why are you even wasting your time on a Christian forum? And why is anyone here wasting their time on this thread of yours with its crazy title?

Duane Clinton Meehan

Nov 18, 2019
Lebanon, KY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Solomon did say that everything in this life apart from God is vanity. And that's exactly what you are expousing...vanity. All our philosophical wondering is of no use at all according to Solomon.
"A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God,"
" the words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly embedded nails--given by one shepherd.

"Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind."

Everything else is just rubbish...Or as Paul the apostle so gently put it...dung... Today we would call it BS.
Renniks;
I am here to explain why law is not in fact determinative of human conduct in a country wherein we base our civilization upon law. Our putatively law-mediated Republic is, Constitutionally, secular, i.e., religious belief is not permitted to dictate human conduct is to proceed within the Republic, nonetheless, Renniks, everything you propose entails the absolute application of Christian dogma to the conduct of a Constitutionally secular society.
Duane