Leftists are enemies of women. Trump is their Friend.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PopeADope

Apr 15, 2016
Anyone who does not speak the truth about and defends the greatest destroyer and degrader of females, is an enemy of women.

A trained sheep dog who is viscious yet kills the wolf that is seeking to attack the sheep, is a life-saver, and therefore a friend, according to my definition.

The left wing's indifference toward the greatest misogynistic force, oppressor , and degrader of women , ruining hundreds of millions of female lives, (robbing so many women of freedom and potential and treating them like their animals) made the left wing an enemy of women's rights.

Also, in the face of an evil abigoted Nazi-like group in their hatred for freedom and oppression of women, and those who won't submit, anyone who will not speak the truth about this evil is an enemy of women as much as if there were 1.4 billion Nazi's in the world instituting evil Governments that deprive people of Freedom, and people defended them or remained indifferent (as leftists do), would be an enemy of Jews or those whom Nazi's oppress.

Pure and simple.

The left defends them by saying things as ridiculous as "We shouldn't call them Islamic Terrorists. They hijacked a peaceful Religion". Totally oblivious to the fact that Muhammad was a greater terrorist than these wannabees nowadays.

And I've seen nauseating leftist women who claim to be for women's rights debate with Republicans, criticizing them for making comments that Muslims should not be aloud to be politicians in America, oblivious to the fact that the lifestyle of Muhammad and Sharia law are unconstitutional, criminal, and completely opposed to Democracy.

Yes, I'm not indifferent to the hundreds of millions of lives that are currently ruined by Islam. For any Christians that wish to do the same thing, are just as gross. Yet I don't see Christianity forcing such things on entire nations. Rarely does a Christian in the name of God target innocent women, children, and civilians with bullets and explosives and claim it will get them to Heaven and please God.

They are not a threat to America perhaps. They treat hundreds of millions of people like animals and possessions for being female. They cut off hands, heads, stone people, rape, pillage, fight incessant war, commit incessant jihad and violence, outlaw freedom, decrease the quality of life everywhere they migrate to in large numbers, outlaw Christianity, outlaw freethought, and make up more than one-sixth of the world's population.

They are not just the greatest persecutors of women but also the greatest persecutors of Christianity.
Well, not a threat to America, but ruining hundreds of millions of lives is not something I'm not outraged over because somehow Americans are more human than they are. And no, we don't want them in America and we need to have leaders who speak the truth and single evil out.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
PopeADope said:
Anyone who does not speak the truth about and defends the greatest destroyer and degrader of females, is an enemy of women.

A trained sheep dog who is viscious yet kills the wolf that is seeking to destroy, is a life-saver, and therefore a friend according to my definition.
you need to edit your writing b/c it is very hard to decipher what u are trying 2 say

:wacko:

PopeADope

Apr 15, 2016
ScaliaFan said:
you need to edit your writing b/c it is very hard to decipher what u are trying 2 say

:wacko:
Well, regarding what you quoted. I was comparing him to a sheep Dog whose job is to protect a flock from a wolf.
Sometimes they can be mean and irrational.

Also, the other part you quoted...I was saying that those leftists who refuse to speak the truth about Islam and criticize the right for doing so, are enemies of women and freedom. Why? Because they defend the greatest enemy of women, free-speech, and for that matter, Christianity.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
PopeADope said:

Well, regarding what you quoted. I was comparing him to a sheep Dog whose job is to protect a flock from a wolf.
Sometimes they can be mean and irrational.

Also, the other part you quoted...I was saying that those leftists who refuse to speak the truth about Islam and criticize the right for doing so, are enemies of women and freedom. Why? Because they defend the greatest enemy of women, free-speech, and for that matter, Christianity.
abortion is VERY anti-woman.. Abortion destroys women physically and mentally, emotionally, spiritually.. With adoption, both persons win :)

And i have thought for a long time that we should bar Muslims from coming to the US until ISIS is destroyed, and i fail to see how this is un-democratic. And speaking of un-democratic.. Why do we have such an undemocratic way of picking a president? The winner-take-all is just downright ridiuclous vis a vis democracy.. DT only got something like 35% in Florida, yet got all delegates.. very UNFAIR

and this 1237 thing is unfair also. Candidates can become "presumptive" nominees without even getting the majority of votes.. SCARY!