Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont eat fast food often but nothing increases my blood pressure more quickly then getting luke warm french fries. Not to mention they didnt give me any bbq sauce for my chicken nuggets. For crying out loud! Next time that happens i will...or ill do something! They wont get away with it again! :mad:
The KFC drive through here NEVER gives sauce and hasn't in years. Even if you do doordash or something and select 20 different sauces, they still don't send the sauces.

3-4 times in five years, always requesting sauces and they never send the flippity-ippin sauces. Put them in the bag! And misses items. Even a giant chocolate cake.

How is the manager not realize the huge stock of sauces are piling up because the customers are not receiving the sauce!

THANKS for the dry chickens.

Whatever $50 for dry chickens. I can get mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and some of those fosters chicken strips with a full bottle of BBQ for $17.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got spiced up today in new outfit- high waisted jeans and a tucked in tshirt and was working on stuff. Well i put things in a pile before I cleaned out the litter boxes. Even though I know this is the opposite way to do things! Never do it THAT way

One of my cats thought "this is a good cushiony place to go" so I yelled "NooOOOOooOoo" grabbed her to put her in the litter box

She didnt make it
Neither did my outfit

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The KFC drive through here NEVER gives sauce and hasn't in years. Even if you do doordash or something and select 20 different sauces, they still don't send the sauces.

3-4 times in five years, always requesting sauces and they never send the flippity-ippin sauces. Put them in the bag! And misses items. Even a giant chocolate cake.

How is the manager not realize the huge stock of sauces are piling up because the customers are not receiving the sauce!

THANKS for the dry chickens.

Whatever $50 for dry chickens. I can get mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and some of those fosters chicken strips with a full bottle of BBQ for $17.
Lol yeah that would irk me alot. I mean i guess i would just eat the chicken without any sauce, thats what i usually do. But it frustrates me quite alot

I drive for a company like door dash myself and the missing items is another thing that increases my blood pressure! If i dont catch it i have to go back to the the restaurant and i dont get paid! :mad:

This is a great thread by the way, its good to let some steam off sometimes :mad: lol

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am letting off steam about the proposed SPLITS in the United Methodist Church - for the past 5 weeks I have gone to Church of the Nazarene - which is very similar in theology -same Wesleyan Arminian theology. I get donuts and coffee before sunday school starts - then get an extra donut at sunday school. Only time I eat sweets.
It is hard to mess up donuts, and they don't need extra sauce.
Texas Rangers lost six games in a row AARRGGHH - but they lead the Yankees right now. I like FluffyYellowDuck's latest avatar pic.

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be looking forward to the day when we can start going into restaurants again.

I sit in the donut shop now - eat my donut and drink half of my coffee - walk to the Nazarene Church catty-corner to the donut place - life is getting better.

I know and love April_Rose from various boards - but a longer SIGNATURE I have never seen in all of Christian Message Boards - way long

I want to sit inside a Dairy Queen and get a strawberry malt

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sit in the donut shop now - eat my donut and drink half of my coffee - walk to the Nazarene Church catty-corner to the donut place life is getting better.

I know and love April_Rose from various boards - but a longer SIGNATURE I have never seen in all of Christian Message Boards - way long

I want to sit inside a Dairy Queen and get a strawberry malt

I don't see siggies on my phone sadly. I can only see mine when I go to edit.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love baby Trump avatars, especially if their standing in a brief case, oh wait this is the hate thread. OK then I hate the pandemic pressure that the dem governors put on their states.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got spiced up today in new outfit- high waisted jeans and a tucked in tshirt and was working on stuff. Well i put things in a pile before I cleaned out the litter boxes. Even though I know this is the opposite way to do things! Never do it THAT way

One of my cats thought "this is a good cushiony place to go" so I yelled "NooOOOOooOoo" grabbed her to put her in the litter box

She didnt make it
Neither did my outfit

LOL. Oh my goodness. Your cat angry at you?

The pastor's wife at my church gave me three bags of clothes recently. <3 She told me she hoped I wasn't offended. She was just cleaning her closet out and thought of me, because I am her size and a mom. She said I could give whatever I didn't want to someone else. I cannot tell you how excited I am. She has excellent style. Always admired it. And now that I am not nursing, I can stop wearing maternity clothes. Thing is, I have found I do not fit in my clothes from three years ago anymore. LOL. I'm just super excited. Letting out excitement praise God steam. LOL. This woman is blessed with taste. I always just shopped at walmart, but some of these outfits are just so neat!!! Whenever I get to Texas, my sister always purges her clothes to give me too. I hardly ever clothes shop.

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For Mayflower - the famous April_Rose Signature - longest in Christian Message Board HISTORY

---

If a Liberal tells you that they stand for a free country they are most likely lying.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.- mischief managed! ;)

Joe Biden is NOT President Elect, he's president select.-Unknown

"It's alright to lose to opponent Daniel_San, but you must not lose to fear." -Nairyoshi Miyagi

Cobra Kai never dies.

"If God didn't want us to have an imagination, then He wouldn't have given it to us in the first place." -April_Rose

From the proud house of Hufflepuff!!! :D

Trump has never given up on America, even though America gave up on him. MAGA never dies.

Dear bullies,
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. What if that was you, would you feel the same as them.
Re-Post this into your signature if you are against bullying.

Ever notice how people that are for abortion have already been born?

Cats 2019 was totally underrated!!
url

1.png

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As soon as "my little pony" ended today, my daughter wanted to see it again... All day.

At least it was not Peppa pig. I do not know why, but I do not like that show.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate that gas prices are up on the west coast when only one pipeline was blocked for a limited time on the east coast, whaaaaaaaat?

Reactions: Mayflower

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As soon as "my little pony" ended today, my daughter wanted to see it again... All day.

At least it was not Peppa pig. I do not know why, but I do not like that show.
What about the Wiggles...please tell me you don't like the Wiggles.

Reactions: Mayflower