Lets just chat !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A true Florence Nightingale.

May you receive of return from your blessing on these forgotten ones !
To learn their language so they feel close to someone is an incredibly kind, loving sacrifice on your part.

You are awesome :Zek:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If it scares you, then you really need to pray for protection. I have never known a Christian who was scared by it. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
Thanks, yeah sometimes I forget that Scripture when I'm on medication that holds me back. I'm generally ok with it but sometimes when you hear the news you get scared by Halloween. I kind of like the mild Halloween decorations and spirit. I think it's interesting and a bit funny but that's it.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry had you rather I pm you ?
No. It's OK.

I lost my son. Perhaps it was confusing when I referenced an insurance companies estimate of most stressful events, with a 2 way tie for 1st place being the death of a child or spouse. When I said I want to go back home to be with him, I was referring to my son, not my spouse.

Anyway, beautiful weather this weekend.

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, yeah sometimes I forget that Scripture when I'm on medication that holds me back. I'm generally ok with it but sometimes when you hear the news you get scared by Halloween. I kind of like the mild Halloween decorations and spirit. I think it's interesting and a bit funny but that's it.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

When my friend and I used to go out together her favourite cafe was a place where they sold crystals and held seances. She knew no different as she wasn't a Christian but I knew and although people from church said they wouldn't go in I wasn't scared and each time we went - they did great scones - I went in the loo and prayed for it to shut down, and guess what, it did.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It's OK.

I lost my son. Perhaps it was confusing when I referenced an insurance companies estimate of most stressful events, with a 2 way tie for 1st place being the death of a child or spouse. When I said I want to go back home to be with him, I was referring to my son, not my spouse.

Anyway, beautiful weather this weekend.

Thank you for clarifying your post.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@thelord's_pearl Prayer and the Scriptures for the believer are a wonderful, daily resource. :)

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm so glad the Halloween festive in the month of October is over. I enjoyed the Fall leaves and a bit of Halloween but now I want to move on to the Christmas season and that's why I can't wait until mid-November, December, the best time of the year. Also mid-November is when I withdraw from one of my medications and December is when I withdraw from another one.

Reactions: Lambano

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
November 1st.

Fall is beautiful in all the glory of winter's sleep for a renewal of life in the Spring !

Much the same in our spiritual life, we have seasons in life as Ecclesiastes reads.

Yet in all these, our Lord never loses sight of our struggles, our joys, our peace, love and especially our faith.

He sees the sparrow that falls to the ground, the hairs on our heads are counted, and every prayer & tear is bottled.

Oh what an awesome God we serve !

Reactions: Pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't wait until November. I don't like October bc it attaches itself to Halloween which I feel is scary and sad while November is x-mas season and Christmas attaches itself to love and Christ. :) but October also has the Fall leaves which I love so that is just pretty and beautiful. Does November have Fall leaves?
I just deleted an attachment to the end of my post. I didn't put an attachment. That's weird!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about we just share here.

If you want to express your thoughts or questions and concerns please feel free here.

Its not a bibical discussion nor debate. We are not trying to get others to see error, heresies nor false doctrine.

We will just chat and share. I believe there is NO shame in being frail, having flaws, and disabilities .

I believe a believer should be transparent, God knows all.

We should share our victories, blessings and all the wonders of serving God!

Who cares if man makes judgment: it will the rod they are measured with by God !

Hi, my name is LaWhana. I love God and love the fact he loves me too. Much more than my mortal mind can comprehend.

I had 2 children, a boy & girl. My son passed 8 yrs ago this November. My daughter is my earthly heart. I have 3 grands & 2 greats.

I pray daily for the salvation of my family, prayer is lifted up for all believers, and I pray the Father will save as many as will by any means.

Life is a vapour here. Pooof.
We are not to fear them that can kill the body but rather to HIM, that can cast both body & soul in eternity without him.
I'm sorry to hear about your son, dear one. The Comforter "knoweth how to deliver the Godly" - all we need do is cling to Him, although sometimes it seems easier said than done. That's why we need to pray for one another ;)

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
November 5th. her in the UK it is traditionally bonfire night with fireworks, 'celebrating' the aborted attempt by Guido Fawkes to blow up Parliament.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to use this place to express my thoughts on something. Should have used this thread earlier as well.

I announce that I am NOT affiliated with any church organization or denomination.I do not study with someone or use commentaries ( men's thoughts)

The only authority I recognize is God's
I am not a patriot.
Our country has been in the sewer for some time.
However I do thank & honour our veterans who fought, some died, for what they thought were our freedoms.

I owe NO man anything but to love in Christ.
Respect is earned by showing respect.

I am blunt & straight forward which is NOT to everybody's liking. I cannot tolerate grown up whiners or cry babies.

I am an extremist and fanatically serious about God, his Word and the salvation of others.

If I can be of help to someone, I will gladly do so but if you don't like honesty; don't ask.

I love my family as much as earthly possible.
I love God to the moon and back, gazillions of times over; yet my debt will never be paid in life until I serve him til the end.

I am not a citizen of this world and I never want to get comfy here

When ppl share false doctrines, teachings or anything contrary to KJV bible please also share your denom,faith, cult etc.

Thanks for reading, hope it helps others to understand me.

Reactions: Wynona and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to use this place to express my thoughts on something. Should have used this thread earlier as well.

I announce that I am NOT affiliated with any church organization or denomination.I do not study with someone or use commentaries ( men's thoughts)

The only authority I recognize is God's
I am not a patriot.
Our country has been in the sewer for some time.
However I do thank & honour our veterans who fought, some died, for what they thought were our freedoms.

I owe NO man anything but to love in Christ.
Respect is earned by showing respect.

I am blunt & straight forward which is NOT to everybody's liking. I cannot tolerate grown up whiners or cry babies.

I am an extremist and fanatically serious about God, his Word and the salvation of others.

If I can be of help to someone, I will gladly do so but if you don't like honesty; don't ask.

I love my family as much as earthly possible.
I love God to the moon and back, gazillions of times over; yet my debt will never be paid in life until I serve him til the end.

I am not a citizen of this world and I never want to get comfy here

When ppl share false doctrines, teachings or anything contrary to KJV bible please also share your denom,faith, cult etc.

Thanks for reading, hope it helps others to understand me.
Thank you Lamb for sharing those things about yourself. And each one of us has our own traits and personalities. We may appear to be similar to other people in some things but in fact we are unique. We may look similar to others but each of us has our own unique DNA and fingerprints and, I read recently, unique vein maps. God is so wonderful to have made such variety in this human species called mankind or humankind.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pearl
I so agree with your thoughts and am glad also that we all are unique in our genes, personality and traits. It makes for friends and even family that help our perspective and gives us understanding.

I generally have a mix of friends that are similar and just as unsimiliar to me and I love them all for what they bring to my life.

I have a very funny witty crazy side also but here talking with all the false doctrines, false messengers and false houses of worship I tend to study, pray and try always to tell the truth of the Word without sugar coating.

It probably makes mee seem unfriendly and hard. This I am sorry about. It is NOT who I am.

Reactions: Pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These times when I'm alone and my husband has to work are like spiritual campaigns.

In the past Id cope with gluttony or lust. But each day is a new day and I know God is with me even when the enemy attacks.

I love the Lord. I love my quiet time with Him. Mornings are heavenly. Evening is battle time.

Thankfully I am getting better nutrition and continue to learn about being healthy. Ive lost 17 pounds.