Lets just chat !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm just up late. I've had a cold or something recently so I fell asleep early and now up late. How are you doing?
I was bored today but tomorrow is a new day. I did an exercise tape after but didn't wash the dishes yet. I will be going to try to sleep 'cause I went to lie down and sleep in the day too. It's nice to see you saying hi! :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was bored today but tomorrow is a new day. I did an exercise tape after but didn't wash the dishes yet. I will be going to try to sleep 'cause I went to lie down and sleep in the day too. It's nice to see you saying hi! :)
Yeah I finally made it back to sleep too. Now I'm back up.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for trying to help. it's almost like almost no one who is nice and compatible with me likes me enough or else they're too busy. I "know" that God is pure and likes me though.
Most every folk i encounter that claims to know CHRIST cant stand me . Its the way it is .
I just do all for the sake of others no matter how much they hate me . WE in a massive falling away .
So dont expect a lot of friends is all i can say . Folks treat me as though i am a seven headed dragon
with leoprasy and stage four chronic bubonic plague IS THERE was such a thing .
YET STILL my hope is in the LORD and My warnings do not cease . FOR out of much love for the peoples
i shall do what is best for them . Rebuke , warn , correct , point to Christ and feed bible doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This dark hole aint my home . MY HOME COMETH WITH KING JESUS and the new heavens and the new earth
wherein dwells rigtheousness . TILL then armour up cause deceptions wont be slowing down
and this world will only hate us more and more .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel this emptiness and sadness from not having enough friends who have time for me. Today I washed the dishes and drank a smoothie, coffee and green tea, listened to Christmas music

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so lonely. No matter how much I try and follow God, I still feel so lonely, not enough friends I like and who like me back.
The LORD watches over the lambs my friend . You are loved and prayed for as well .
Dont be discouraged . I have a dear sister with whom i do bible reads and prayers with daily .
Even if its just a few , the LORD is with the lambs . Praise be to His holy Name .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After a haitus from church due first to coronavirus shutdowns, and then because our pastor died, the property razed, now, finally I think we have our next church fellowship. This was a church we went to in the 90's for a few years before I fell away for a while. My wife suggested this one, and I thought it was a great idea, so we went. And it's still kind of "wait and see", but I think maybe this is our new home! We ran into an old friend there, and may be part of a home fellowship soon.

I so hope this works out! But the bottom line, Trust Jesus, He's the one running things.

Much love!
An update on my new church, it's so good! The pastor's messages invariably give me new insights, and build faith. In a couple of month's time we've been able to connect with quite a number of people. Everyone is so nice, they reach out to us, a great gift from God!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An update on my new church, it's so good! The pastor's messages invariably give me new insights, and build faith. In a couple of month's time we've been able to connect with quite a number of people. Everyone is so nice, they reach out to us, a great gift from God!

Much love!
You might have to be a bit more clear .
Buddists , muslims , new agers , even satanists can be SO NICE .
EVEN i was . YET it was lost in ME SINS . Oh i mean MY SINS .
Seems everyone is concerned with being nice and friendly . THAT IS EASY .
The formula for getting along and being friendly is real simple , DONT NEVER CORRECT ERROR
just go with the flow of all . BUT THEN that is a death trap . THIS WORLD aint supposed to love us .
If our mission is LETS JUST GET ALONG and be nice , WE DOOMED TO HELL .
TO HELL and ITS FIRE that waits and awaits many .
Yall got no idea what i once was . You all got no idea how easy it was for me to decieve
and you got no idea how easy it is for so called leaders of christendom to decieve .
JESUS wasnt worried about connecting to people . HE came to save .
FOLKS GET IN BIBLES . IF JESUS was so concerned like todays men , about getting along , about connecting
I DONT THINK he would have preached even a tenth of what HE DID .
BIBLE .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The LORD watches over the lambs my friend . You are loved and prayed for as well .
Dont be discouraged . I have a dear sister with whom i do bible reads and prayers with daily .
Even if its just a few , the LORD is with the lambs . Praise be to His holy Name .
@thelord's_pearl
I have added you to my prayer list. You will be prayed for. Even if we have no lambs nearby, we have the Lord.

@amigo de christo I also have a dear brother that I do daily bible reads and prayers with too. I am so thankful to the Lord for his fellowship via the phone.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@thelord's_pearl
I have added you to my prayer list. You will be prayed for. Even if we have no lambs nearby, we have the Lord.

@amigo de christo I also have a dear brother that I do daily bible reads and prayers with too. I am so thankful to the Lord for his fellowship via the phone.
Thanks for your prayers. I'm glad I have online friends though :) but they don't always have time for me when I need it since I have time everyday nowadays

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
why do christians type a prayer talking to God then post it online?
are they hypocrites just like how christ describe them to be or it is something else

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@devin553344, That's great you're doing great! I've been so bored today but I made myself a smoothie and ate what my mom cooked for dinner. What other forums are you on? You can PM it to me if you'd prefer. Nice talking to you!

Last edited:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel less lonely when I have friends who talk to me. I appreciate friends who care enough to talk to me. I don't know why I don't seem to have enough online friends I like. I want more, but I try to enjoy the days. I only enjoyed a part of it today which I'm grateful for. I exercised after and drank black and green tea.