Lets just chat !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These times when I'm alone and my husband has to work are like spiritual campaigns.

In the past Id cope with gluttony or lust. But each day is a new day and I know God is with me even when the enemy attacks.

I love the Lord. I love my quiet time with Him. Mornings are heavenly. Evening is battle time.

Thankfully I am getting better nutrition and continue to learn about being healthy. Ive lost 17 pounds.
I found two of those pounds . but nothing to worry about i am at a good weight . But i found two of your pounds on the scale this morning .
Put those hands up and praise the LORD .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amusing but I unpacked a bit of my craft supplies and challenged myself to just use my scraps and one bin of tools. I put on a video of a lady doing her nails and chatting just to create a girly creative vibe. Its been fun. My little creative journal page is cute.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Do you have fb messenger?
I got rid of my phone, it was getting on my nerves.
If you do or would like to chat, I have email.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Do you have fb messenger?
I got rid of my phone, it was getting on my nerves.
If you do or would like to chat, I have email.
I have both but I lowkey avoid facebook at times. Pm me your email!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He's given you Jesus..:)

View attachment 27358
Thank you but what do you really mean by that? I was talking about physical friends in the world from Jesus, in which enough good, compatible friends would be having Jesus in my life. That's how I thought it worked, but by chance I don't have that, it's not that I'm not a good person, it's just by chance it hasn't come along yet it seems and because of my social anxiety disorder.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was talking about physical friends in the world..

I know, I've only got one friend in the world but it doesn't bother me at all because the vast majority of people are not on my wavelength anyway and I have zilch in common with them..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 )
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know, I've only got one friend in the world but it doesn't bother me at all because the vast majority of people are not on my wavelength anyway and I have zilch in common with them..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 )
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump
I see! Wow, I can't live without other people!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I see! Wow, I can't live without other people!

Just be careful who you rub shoulders with..:)-
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
And only associate with people who make you feel good..:)-
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another" (Proverbs 7:17)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have become obsessed with ice cream.
It is making me fatter.
It's ALL I WANT !
Fight against hamilton my dear sister . Fight him tooth and nail lest he squeal for breakfast , lunch and dinner .
Lol . I fight against that hog daily , well as of late i do . You can ask my dear sister in the UK . Lol .

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want to go ice skating tomorrow, not sure if I'd actually go though but I guess I should try not to be on the forum all the time. I have only 1 real life who is also a Christian and believes in God but now she has told me through e-mails we exchange that she has lingering pain on her leg and it's like she's a partial paraplegic, it's sad. I also now would only have 2-3 distant friends who don't message me often and her to e-mail, all online. No "real life" friend. :(

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to go ice skating tomorrow, not sure if I'd actually go though but I guess I should try not to be on the forum all the time. I have only 1 real life who is also a Christian and believes in God but now she has told me through e-mails we exchange that she has lingering pain on her leg and it's like she's a partial paraplegic, it's sad. I also now would only have 2-3 distant friends who don't message me often and her to e-mail, all online. No "real life" friend. :(
We have Christ Jesus . Just march on in the LORD . He is with the lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime