LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Daniel 9
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Part of Israel cannot see until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel and has nothing to do with the Church.

God will keep His promise to His Chosen.

the Conclusion of Romans chapter is SAME as Matthew 23:37

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Christ was crucified in the 70th week = this is where the FATHER has us until the revealing of the wicked one.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in Job 14 we see that those that were before the flood will be in the grave until thy wrath be past. That happens AFTER the 7th trumpet.
God's wrath was appeased at the Cross. Jesus said, "It is finished".

The Atonement was finished. The veil of the Temple was torn from top to bottom. The OT came out of their graves.

Job was not talking about God's wrath after the fulness of the Gentiles. The wrath in Revelation is from rejecting the Atonement for 2,000 years, after salvation was already finished, and secured.

You do know that humans could have all given up sin, after the Cross, no? No one had to daily bring a sacrifice. One's body was now the temple of the living Christ.

Reactions: David in NJ