LGBTQ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is also a strange 'race thing' going on.

forced integration and diversity that is so blatant it can't be ignored.

if somebody wants to date/marry outside their race, okay, but is it necessary to plaster interracial this and that all over everything and in every commercial, show and movie?

it is just as ridiculous as the LGBTQ agenda, and everyone, of every race, can see it if they are even half awake.
what agenda?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have nothing against that, Moses was married to an Ethiopian woman, but you are correct, it’s being over portrayed, especially in commercials and ads
Zipporah was a Cushite woman from Ethiopia. The Cushites originated in Babylon and colonized the coast of Ethiopia so she wasn't black.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should have read the posts.
I did. That's why I know you're anti Christian.

1 John 2
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the law is prohibiting something that doesn't happen

The law also declares puberty blockers, _a medication that is approved by the FSA for treatment of gender dysphoria, is fully reversable and has a long history of showing that it helps kids with gender dysphoria. And allows the state to take children from families if they are receiving such medications and allows that state to persecute the doctors who prescribed. it threatens doctors who act for and in the best interests of their patients.
I thought the puberty blockers were medications designed for something else that were being used off label. For instance a medication given to men who have prostate cancer. Is this not correct?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he mentioned people dancing in the streets. so what "shows" are you talking about?
It was not in the streets and I saw things like a drag performer dressed as a woman lift her skirt and reveal a giant prosthetic penis. Not suitable for children.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law also declares puberty blockers, _a medication that is approved by the FSA for treatment of gender dysphoria, is fully reversable and has a long history of showing that it helps kids with gender dysphoria. And allows the state to take children from families if they are receiving such medications and allows that state to persecute the doctors who prescribed. it
I'm in favor of all that. Thanks for bringing all this to our attention. DeSantis is doing a great job in Florida protecting kids from a global political agenda that will sacrifice their fertility and happiness long term.

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He came out and was because he did he was tortured and murdered by his mother and her boy friend.
He caused his own suffering by coming out.
He didn’t cause anything he is truly a victim and his mother and her boyfriend should never see daylight again

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zipporah was a Cushite woman from Ethiopia. The Cushites originated in Babylon and colonized the coast of Ethiopia so she wasn't black.
Oh are you against different races intermarrying?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying segregation didn't happen?
It’s happening today and being embraced by our colleges and it’s spreading to the workplace. Safe spaces where whites are not allowed and housing for people of color only

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh are you against different races intermarrying?
Liberals love racism! They promote it all the time. I married a 'white' lady. She was the love of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of things happened all over the world. You're stirring 'racism' because you're an anti Christian Liberal. You're anti Bible / anti Christian.
I am a Christina and a liberal. I am pro-Bible and pro-Christian.

And racism did happen and is still happening.

Reactions: Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.