LGBTQ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it amazing how TV is getting more and more LGBTQ oriented? Commercials are almost constantly PRO LGBTQ! Even public schools are cramming it into children's minds.

Luke 17
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Savanah Hernandez, “Logging into twitter and immediately seeing satanic transexuals everywhere. A sad cry for attention from subpar “musicians”. Hollywood is dead and our culture has been conquered by the LGTBQ cult. Sad.”

NORMAL IS NOT COMING BACK BUT JESUS IS.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gotta love the homos too.

I might not agree with the whole political side but…

People will look for anything to hate someone.

I don’t worship a Calvinistic God; that is down right mean as hell.

But a God who is love.

And God loved all the people in the world to send his Son, that whoever believes in him shall not die but have everlasting life.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aside from that as Christian’s we are told to not look at the world and it’s ways; but to look towards the heavenly ways.

If that is the case: even though people may go the route of changing their bodies; that doesn’t mean their souls and heart have changed.

The answer there is Jesus Christ.

And only God can read people’s hearts.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye shall know them by their fruits . the Fruit of the wicked is to SIN
Lest we cast even paul out of the church . Too many folks these days
would cast Christ , and the apostels , right out of their churches . Saying you all need LOVE ye dont know GOD .
I say to one i say to all , most folks would kick JESUS out of their churches if he showed up
and tell him , YOU DONT KNOW JESUS , GOD IS LOVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aside from that as Christian’s we are told to not look at the world and it’s ways; but to look towards the heavenly ways.

If that is the case: even though people may go the route of changing their bodies; that doesn’t mean their souls and heart have changed.

So if one shoots up a building comitting murder , GUESS HIS SOUL still good eh ...
Mathew , either one follows Christ or they dont . AND you can KNOW them by their fruits .
You all would kick JESUS out of many places and say to him as one voice , YE DONT KNOW JESUS GOD IS LOVE .
Too many folks are following ANOTHER jesus . THAT ONE AINT JESUS . Look at all the correction
paul , peter , jude , james , john and we KNOW CHRIST did . But today if anyone dares
to say a word against CERTAIN SINS , ITS JUDGE NOT GOD IS LOVE . I tell us all Ye who correct not
but accept the sin as are guilty of the one in the sin and will be held accountable unto GOD ,unto Christ on the day of judgment .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if one shoots up a building comitting murder , GUESS HIS SOUL still good eh ...
Mathew , either one follows Christ or they dont . AND you can KNOW them by their fruits .
You all would kick JESUS out of many places and say to him as one voice , YE DONT KNOW JESUS GOD IS LOVE .
Too many folks are following ANOTHER jesus . THAT ONE AINT JESUS . Look at all the correction
paul , peter , jude , james , john and we KNOW CHRIST did . But today if anyone dares
to say a word against CERTAIN SINS , ITS JUDGE NOT GOD IS LOVE . I tell us all Ye who correct not
but accept the sin as are guilty of the one in the sin and will be held accountable unto GOD ,unto Christ on the day of judgment .
Cool. The thing Jesus paid for sins. Everyone is technically a blank slate. There are those whom are seek for Jesus to come and Destroy all the wicked.

It’s been done paying for sins and the wrath of God poured out on the nation of Israel in 70Ad.

No one has to agree with the whole “political side of things”, but human beings … people will hate because of the thing that plagues their mind, or what they decide to do with their personal life.

Is homosexual ways the way God intended? No, there are those who suffer from things and that leads them to do what they do.

There are homosexuals out there whom are saved by grace and they love God and love others despite … what they may do with their life; and of course he will judge the “HEART”.

Thankfully the letter Paul wrote to the people at Rome, never ends at just chapter 1-2.

May the God of peace with you, brother.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But a God who is love.

And God loved all the people in the world to send his Son, that whoever believes in him shall not die but have everlasting life.
In the realm of humankind, God HAS ISSUED two judgments:
1. The judgment of eternal death through Adam.
2. The judgment of Eternal life through Jesus.
John 3:18-21
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Corinthians 6:19–20
19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. How can a person glorify God when he is confused about his own identity? God is not the author of confusion but of peace as in all churches of the saints. 1Cor 14:33 Satan is a liar who comes to steal, kill and destroy..his main focus is to destroy God's image.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But a God who is love.

I don't hate anyone. But that doesn't mean I like them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hate anyone. But that doesn't mean I like them.
Hi jack, I use to hate everyone. God changed me to understand everyone is a sinner. And the only way to reach the father is by and through faith, and growing to know who God is and whom he sent, my friend.

God speed.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi jack, I use to hate everyone. God changed me to understand everyone is a sinner.
Me too. I spent some 10 odd years thinking I was doing God's work by bashing on those I perceived as God's enemies: gays, atheists, leftists, other religions, etc. I eventually realized - no, this isn't God's work, I need to stop this because it has nothing to do with God and it doesn't even make me or the people around me happy, it just makes everyone miserable and angry.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it amazing how TV is getting more and more LGBTQ oriented? Commercials are almost constantly PRO LGBTQ! Even public schools are cramming it into children's minds.

Luke 17
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
The Bible teaches that Satan rules this world. It's sad to see, isn't it?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EZE16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Luke 17
I don't watch TV anymore as I only have internet. Guess I'm lucky. We have a transgender person that works at my grocery store. It is so strange.

But Hollywood is evil like the democrats. So this is what we get from them. And judgment will come for them surely and sadly. Some of us Christians will suffer with them from the judgments, which isn't fair.

Jesus must be coming soon. So that will be a happy day for many and a terrible day for others.

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NKJ Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Pro 17:15 He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just, Both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD.

Very straight forward. Remember the words of our God do not add or take away from His word.

Deu 4:2 "You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Luk 16:17 "And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.

The last quoted verse one needs to keep in mind when our Messiah Yeshua said this the New Testament was not written the only scriptures they had were the Hebrew scriptures. What we call the Old Testament. New Testament was compiled some 3 to 4 centuries later. Context Matters.

Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.