LGF Back in the war!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
OK LGF so you made a bad call who has not. But do not stand on the sidelines bud get your tail back in the war... All in favor say I.........

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I don't know what you mean by stand on the sidelines, Ive been on this forum the amount of time I'm usually on in the last two days. but outside of this forum, I have taken myself out of the war. And Ive just sent the email to get myself back in it. Thank you for being a true vessel Two. and thanks for your forgiveness. your brother in christRyan Fitz

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
Excuse me please if I am butting in here. I just had to say how wonderful it is to see such love and forgiveness between two Christians. Just lately all I seem to see is vindictive, judgmental Christians. You two have restored my faith in the fact that there are Christians out there that know how to love and forgive. Thank you for that. What a wonderful testimony to you both and God.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(Nyoka;43447)
Excuse me please if I am butting in here. I just had to say how wonderful it is to see such love and forgiveness between two Christians. Just lately all I seem to see is vindictive, judgmental Christians. You two have restored my faith in the fact that there are Christians out there that know how to love and forgive. Thank you for that. What a wonderful testimony to you both and God.
:amen: